*sigh*

*sigh*

*horrific gore*

if you don't think there's an inverse number of white guys in the podcast field idk what to tell you dude

her music openly cribs from black music too what do you spergs expect from your weird forum waifus

If you were analy raped would she help you? I don't think so, not if you were a man

if it was a black person i wouldn't care

The "pretentious rich trust fund hipster white lesbian avant teen tells everyone to check their privileges" meme needs to die. They're ruining my art school

They make perfect arguments for Fascism by accident than skinheads do by design.

>my art school
you brought that upon yourself

>rock queen
I like some of her music but I wouldn't even remotely go this far.

lel this

i love being triggered by people """""attacking""""" white men

If we're all equal why should making fun of only me be okay?

cause white people need to learn to take a joke

>The "pretentious rich trust fund hipster white lesbian avant teen tells everyone to check their privileges" meme needs to die.
this
they have benefited from white male privilege more than anyone else

when you legitimize the alt right you are begging for this kind of thing to become more often
you memextremists all deserve each other

>my art school
that's their breeding ground, what did you expect

>white people are bad
As a leftist democrat, I hate this bullshit. "White privilege" pisses me off more, no one has gave me shit for the color of my skin.

Oh fuck off back to the coal mine, forgottenman. They were there long before you got there.

White people are objectively inferior

if it makes you feel any better Brandon I saw a girl get bitched out so hard she started crying in my college for saying shit like that

Wait, was she for or against people checking their white privilege?

for, preaching about how white people are bad and they have more privilege than other races and some people in class got really pissed and started yelling at her.

>have more privilege than other races

In America this is true though
overblowing it and shitting on the average mayo nigger for it when its largely out of their control is backwards as hell though

So oppression of minorities is actually still a thing.
Good to know.

I've never been treated better, been richer, or had better chances in life for being white. I've been given nothing for it.

>though
>though
neger!

It's just an excuse other races use to justify their failures in life. Don't pay it no mind

>art school
what do you in class

do you do finger painting and coloring?

>other races

you might as well be wearing a sign that says I HATE NIGGERS with language that see-through

good post

I can't hear you through all the white tears. Can you be delusional a little louder?

I have to write 1,000 word essays explaining why I like a painting of my choice and analyze its importance to me]
then I have to write a 200 word essay response to 2 other classmates on my thoughts on their analyze of a painting

its my hardest class. rather go back to programming with python tbqh

You've been given everything. Now you're just a whiny sack of shit who wants to fit in.

>current year
>"white tears"
>not joking

You can literally look up multiple statistical evidence for it
I think you are just being willfully ignorant because the you've encountered who tell you about it are generally obnoxious, but whatever it makes no difference to me.

Unlike white people who complain about colored's having an easier time getting into schools and jobs when they end up failing at both.

>being sensitive about racial jokes on Sup Forums
>any year
haha okay man

>muh stats
i bet you're the type of fucker who still eats meat while multiple stats tell you its the main cause of cancer

save it m8

Are you going to use words like someone with conviction or just hide behind greentext like some fucking gashlapper?

So saying my personal experiences with being white I'm wrong..Seems legit.

Is that what you told your father when you walked in on him crying after he lawst his poor wittle jawb at the factory?

i know you're being ironic. but stop that shit now. shit like that is how those Sup Forums kids latched onto to white nationalism because of being made fun of

stop it now

wew lad

DUDE I JERKED OFF A MALE STRIPPER LMAO

They really can't help themselves.

"You've never debated someone like me; I call hateful bigots 'triggered'. heh nice try sweaty."

Hows this relevant my dude
I'm also pescatarian

The sensationalist liberals of the world legitimized the alt-right by giving it a name. It's a meaningless buzzword applied to anything that doesn't fit in their narrow narrative.

Your personal experience is largely irrelevant because when people talk about white privilege they're speaking about a generalized societal trend

Well if they actually know what they're talking about they are, focusing on the individual is tantamount to putting blame on them which is stupid.

Not him but you fuckers don't seem to be joking. Don't worry, white men will just keep working and making money and ruling the world. You don't have to worry about us

>The sensationalist liberals of the world legitimized the alt-right by giving it a name

>Liberals created the alt right when it was a thing long before this year and when media sites and con men like Milo and Richard Spencer already existed
Okay my dude.

Well I've seen nothing of this trend come my way..Ever.

>He says on Sup Forums
really gets the synapses firing