NEW YORK YANKEES @ LOS ANGELES ANGELS

Tanaka vs. Weaver

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/07/01/nyregion/home-prices-in-manhattan-reach-new-high.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEW YORK

vs. LAA RHP Jered Weaver
1. Jacoby Ellsbury, CF (L)
2. Chase Headley, 3B (S)
3. Didi Gregorius, SS (L)
4. Mark Teixeira, 1B (S)
5. Starlin Castro, 2B (R)
6. Brian McCann, DH (L)
7. Gary Sanchez, C (R)
8. Aaron Judge, RF (R)
9. Aaron Hicks, LF (S)

LOS ANGELES

1. Yunel Escobar, 3B (R)
2. Kole Calhoun, RF (L)
3. Mike Trout, CF (R)
4. Albert Pujols, DH (R)
5. Jefry Marte, 1B (R)
6. Andrelton Simmons, SS (R)
7. Cliff Pennington, SS (S)
8. Jett Bandy, C (R)
9. Nick Buss, LF (L)

Is this game not on YES?

I'm trying to find it and it's not on Pix11 either

FS1

I just found it, it's on FS1

>The Yankees will make Weaver look like Kershaw tonight

fuck

Walkoff

fuck the yankees

I wish Vasgersian was calling this game

RARE christen

Also haven't been in a thread for a while, been looking for a new apartment and its fucking hell

>FS1

the only time the angels are on national broadcast is when they play some damn east coast team

Who is this Pawn Dawn?

This triggers the Texas Yankees

Reminder that the last team >we swept was the angels... 2 months ago.

Why the fuck haven't you gone to Wendy's and done the Frosty thing yet?

Anyone see JUSTin Gatlin dq the usa. What a cheat.

Also, nth for Francesa posting

Christen Press
>Puts the ball over the fence
Clutch as fuck if she's playing Baseball

in the city?

how much are you being paid to post this?

I talked about this at length in the last yanks thread I was in. She is simply not good enough. Once that drunk driving gigantic amazonian wambach retired we got exposed for not having good forwards after Morgan. We are literally le run fast winger team. Press is a deer in headlights out there. have no idea how she even made it this far.

Did anyone see Meredith's sister at the Olympics?

I get 10 cents for every Frosty sold

I'm the guy who is trying to get rid of the dog, although thats not happening. I'm moving out of the city and back to the bronx to the old neighborhood.

Is Sanchez elite?

THICCCC

I think we need to replace Press posting with Ledecky posting

>When she walks in on you cheating and throws a spear at the girl as she running down the street

It's tough with dogs as you know. People either can't have them in the buildings or have to pay a ton more.
In the N. Bronx?

Can we all agree that Mike Trout is a bust?

>When you nut and she still keep suckin

Who the fuck is this guy commentating? My woofer is loving when he talks

Morgan isn't good either. She's fast with a poor touch

> im gunna move back to the bronx

said no one ever

>worst team
>worst farm team

Wow, dark times ahead for the Angels

Nah between e. tremont and fordham road, and grand concourse and southern blvd. Still havent figured out which one I want. My fucking girl is about to break up with me over it but she pays no rent and I was paying 3.5k a month for us on the LES and I would like to save some fucking money. I am about to just let her break up wtih me and get a thicc rican from the bx

you just want him on your team

>thicc rican from the bx

Redpill me on them

>good start for tanaka
fuck this means he's gonna blow it

It's only getting worse.

a new scouting director and a couple seasons of tanking and we'll be back on top like the astros last year

That's the way to do it man. Was in the same situation paying about the same. Might as well come up to WaHi man.

Nah m8, Clint Frazier is the next Mike Trout. The FO told me so.

>3.5k rent

Tell me you were living in a palace

Nah I don't like dominican girls bruh they are crazy. We have all been there and done that, no thanks.

Pham what is there to redpill you on, they are thicc and wanna fuck all day, my current girl is mexican and its not even close. Also a rican girl will hold you down that mexican bitch will only bring 200 cousins and drama from fuckin queens with her

>not wanting to pay less
>not missing the old block
I went up there and shit hasn't changed and I decided I'm moving back. Its nostalgic as fuck

Don't they bring a ton of drama too and get fat easily?

When did NYC start getting Mexicans?

>Hicks was a top 25 Prospects at one point
How the mighty have fallen

The dominicans are crazy and really easy like the PRs. I couldn't deal with a Mexican girl.

You don't seem to understand city prices, manhattan is a fucking fortune

Drama maybe, I've only ever fucked around with a few, not actually long term relationship (6+ months). Also I just look at their moms to see if they are gonna get fat, and I'm not looking to get married so who cares if she gets fat I dump her. Still, mexicans are way fatter than ricans.

>mfw this chick pr chick yennesi from the bx was still suckin when I nutted years ago

the only thing thats changed in the bronx over the past 10 years is the crime rate

queens is full of them man

Look at how Press is looking at that girl

YOU JUST KNOW

Tumblrinas swear that she's a lesbian. I think it's just a projection so they don't have to admit that they like a straight cis person

I can get an ok apartment for about $1k in Hartford.

$3.5k is insane. I understand it's Manhatten but I wouldn't pay that unless I was making so much it was negligible

You really do know
>ywn have a threesome with soccer cuties

hartford? what is the popular gang flavor of the year there?

Andrelton Simmons wears number 2 so he can harness Derek Jeter's defense

I paid 3400 in Midtown in addition to 375 for parking for 2 years. It really sucks knowing that much is coming out of your account each month.

I don't know. I remember there was a gang when I was younger that wore pink. Not sure if they're still around

I have a 2 bedroom, 950 sq ft house in Kansas for 600 a month

I'm not gonna talk about money. Lets just say I could afford it but if I ever wanted to have a decent savings before 30, it wasn't gonna happen.

Where in midtown, for a couple years I was paying like 2500 in hell's kitchen

ellsbury turning it around?

He'll be back to 2011 form in no time

How do you get on your feet starting out?

You would have to make six figures for that rent to be acceptable

Didi is starting to get cold again

Sanchez is on fire.

Get rid of McCann now

At what point is Sanchez elite?

There's literally no reason to keep him. Trade him for whatever Atlanta is offering for him, it doesn't matter at this point

Sanchez elite obv

You don't get started out. You have some old rich fuck cosign you and provide your tax returns and income. Then you save practically nothing.

> cousin lives in dyckman/inwood area all his life 30+ years
> 12 foot ceilings, massive layout right on broadway
> tenant moving in accidentally knocked on his door instead of the floor above
> oh, no problem how much is rent?
> 3500 a month
> he pays around 1300$

Anyone hear of Kyle Higashioka?

He tore it up in AA this year and got promoted to AAA and still doing well. He's 26 so he's a late bloomer

I hadn't heard of him until Spring Training this year.

bro, rent control. I know families living in soho and tribeca for 1200 a month, 3 br, loft, etc

tfw sanchez is almost already a top 12 WAR player for the year in like 12 games

Midtown East. Wasn't even that nice of a place for the area.
I lived in Hoboken for a while with a roommate after college and I worked in PWM for a big bank. Saved up enough money then became self-employed. Lived like an asshole for a while spending tons of money, felt like I got complacent, and now I just wanted a change.

That explains it, I was living right below old mlk high school and amsterdam houses.

What is a PWM?

AAAA player

That probably explains this entry

U M P B A L L

basically wealth management for rich people. I am the one moving back to the bx and am a quant at a hedge fund. These are kinda the only jobs you can afford that rent at a young age.

I love that Dykman area. The parks there are really cool and it's strange how much the demographics change to white/jewish in just a couple blocks. It's still expensive though, no way you could get a studio there for that now

not op but I might be moving there because my area is getting gentrified and they've been raising the rent progressively

hello

my team already won today. just enjoying this national broadcast. go better team! :)

private wealth management. Its dying out though
You have a math grad degree? I just passed Level III in June
It's worth it there are a lot of cool little bars and restaurants

yea I triple majored in math, autism, and fucking girls from the hood cause I had money...It turned out great really, but I really need to get rid of this dog

its a 2 bedroom/2 massive living room areas. hes an irish guy whos mother has been there since coming over. so, its 40-50 years i would say. A lot of white people in the area now, ie the rent spiking up so dramatically. of course still have a majority of dominicans but even over the past 3 years the demographic has changed. and inwood park is a nice place to kick it, esp in the area looking at the columbia rock

Hicks has been hitting .300 since Beltran left

wtf Hicks is elite now

sounds like a better idea is buying in new york instead of renting

> buy in a neighboring county and commute in

fixd

My aunt and uncle bought a house in Park Slope in the 80's for 125k. Some developer is willing to give them a million because he wants to put up apartment buildings

>buying in the city
Good luck bro

The first two are the most important. What's your HF's AUM?
That makes sense. The buildings seem newer too. You been to the cloisters yet?

maybe he has 2.5 million just laying around

nytimes.com/2015/07/01/nyregion/home-prices-in-manhattan-reach-new-high.html?_r=0

RIP fucking hell