beigemonk.bandcamp.com/album/new-aeon-modern-androgynous-horror-suite

>art rock/pop
>indie with psychedelic undertones and even some shoegaze
>weird time signatures
>thelema rock

reccing, really great stuff

New music:

eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/on-and-off-and-on-again-work-in-progress

I've changed my style for this album. No lyrics, no singing, and no real songwriting either. Much more ambient than my usual stuff, and with an emphasis on coziness (although there will still be some noisier moments). For fans of Sung Tongs-era AnCo, the Microphones, Marshmallow Coast, the Focus Group, etcetera. All of it is done using only eight tracks. All field recording sound effects are faked. It's also all connected together. Hope ya like it.

Eternal Rec Hall of Famers: Even Oxen, Connor Leary, Peaches Davenport, Pink Pots, Baddest Beams

This is nice

This is nicer

Also, does anyone have a link to that "Welcome to Coney Island" or something like that album which was posted in the thread that got deleted? I can't find it on Google and never got a chance to listen to it. I was excited because people were comparing it to Elephant Six stuff.

stephenjdavies.bandcamp.com/

>lo-fi
>lyric-heavy rock songwriting
>midwestern feels

cele.bandcamp.com/album/robosoul

>Instrumental hip hop album
>Robot inspired

Rec:

>does anyone have link
check the archive : : archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/

Also rec:

I've been listening to more of this. Very good job.

Thank you! I'm preparing to listen to your latest release right now.

Thanks user

sunsetsymphonyorchestra.bandcamp.com/album/greetings-from-coney-island

^Here it is in case anyone else is interested

supermagnet.bandcamp.com/

>NEWEST ALBUM
cosmodrome
>instrumental space rock and ambient, guitars and synths and tape samples

>BEST ALBUM
Unexplained Aerial Bursts and Other Phenomena
>lo-fi indie rock, space rock, shoegazey ambient

>SAD INDIE FOLK ALBUM
Only Here to Leave
>lo-fi indie folk and rock

I've got a few albums that I'm working on, one of which is done with principal recording and will be ready soonish.

These are rad, checkin' more out soon

myself : : i like this weirdness, is it just you or a band? also you should use your album art in your posts
looking forward to your album
very cool, wish i had as many odd instruments as you do
i appreciate how you explore different genres in your songs, fav song : memory and desire, stirring
this is cool
classic recs

anywho im off to the land of sleep and sweet dreams, will be back tomorrow to check more peoples stuf

theshandies1.bandcamp.com/track/seems-a-shame-single
>garage rock
>laid back
>"slacker"

oh also another classic rec

Its me and a drummer playing live
weird is on both of our minds a lot
posted from phone and I don't have the cover on here, figured sexy Lemmy would suffice

sketchesofautumn.bandcamp.com/album/fading-echo

New album

>Ambient
>Lo-Fi
>Drone
>Minimalism
>Pseudo Tape Loops

Digging this

Thanks! I don't own all of the instruments that show up on my albums though. Some of them are recorded at friends' houses and stuff like that.

i'm this fella here

This is so fucking good holy shit
Keep on doing what you're doing, this is amazing. Can't wait to hear a full length.

I do what I can to amass a collection of bizarre instruments so this is some jealousy inducing stuff right here. Very cool sounds, looking forward to seeing where you go with this, you've definitely got a Sung Tongs vibe on some of these tracks but I could see this being better than Sung Tongs.
Also rad seeing another Illinois resident in here, very cool.

Very very cool, I'm sure with a voice like that you've heard a lot of Magnetic Fields based feedback. I love your vocal delivery, right amount of emotion but somehow still gives a sense of ennui.
Wonderful production. Love the reverb and echo, fits the mood perfectly.

thanks friendo

it's lil ol' me again

This has a great 90s college rock vibe, i'd love to hear the lead singer raise his voice more, will be excited to see a full album

Any ambient that reminds me of Steve Reich is a plus for me. This is cool, my dude.

This isn't mine but a friends. He has his own band and pretty much makes rock, punk, and metal they just put their first album out

electricbreakfast.bandcamp.com/album/over-easy-2

>I could see this being better than Sung Tongs

T-t-thanks, user

As for the instruments though, in case you didn't read it: I highly reccommend doing this. Just let people know that you like weird instruments. You'd be surprised how many people have them lying around. (A girl I know is going to let me borrow her gopichand for instance. Why does she own a gopichand??) I also once in a blue moon go to places like Sam Ash and record instruments there without having to pay for them.

I'll listen to your stuff in a sec, could be good based on the description

You're in luck then, our album comes out Friday

I'm listening to sections from Cosmodrome right now and really digging how rough it is. I'm not a big fan of super smooth ambient stuff. I like it when it's a little ragged around the edges. Track 2 is a bit of a non sequitir and not that great compared to the others.

One of my favorite moments on the album is the little eerie carnival that starts up at around 4:13 on Track 3. I'm also a big fan of the muzak that closes out Track 4- it really does make me nostalgic and wistful for some reason. Combined with the occasional factory hiss that you inserted in there, it's a very good ending. Overall, a solid project that I may very well come back to and listen to all of. I don't have any advice other than that Track 2 felt really out of place.

Also, I just noticed that you're like half an hour away from where I live. Small world!

lunaratlas.bandcamp.com/album/anticlimax

>psychedelic bummer pop

Everything's free so go nuts if you enjoy it

ambientfears.bandcamp.com/releases

ITMF

sunbody.bandcamp.com

>FFO: swans, HANL, spiritualized

If any of you are wondering, I'm working on a new sun body ep. i lost my drummer a while ago, so i started working on solo stuff. the album is going to be just me playing acoustic guitar along with some poetry. it's a very restricted format for me, but i'm managing to write some stuff that is very satisfying.

recs:

>lost my drummer
:( i hope you find him user

you should always put a collar on your drummer, they tend to be highly sought after by poaching faggots from worse bands

I may start trying that out but for my recording a lot of what comes out is from playing the backing track and just going through the instruments I've got and seeing what I can add, so it's nice just having them at hand. For a future ambient piece I may have to do this though.
I appreciate that a lot, I was going for wistful nostalgia so I'm glad that came to mind. As for track two, I'll say that for my ambient work I focus less on music and more on sort of an Eno inspired philosophy behind what sounds happen so I was more focused on the thematic purpose being in the right order than the sound. I'm gonna take this advice going forward and try to go back and relisten more objectively and focus on the sound.
And yeah, I saw Glen Ellyn and was just like "weird, there's a Glen Ellyn right by here" and then realized that was the same Glen Ellyn. Wild.
I'm feelin' pretty lucky, bud.
This is very cool, good luck going forward. I'm excited to hear what you come up with, having to work around restrictions and hardships can bring out greatness.

elistaflightprogram.bandcamp.com/

Elista Flight Program - Amderma

>ambient
>electronic
>melodic
>cold
>airport
>sleep

bossyband.bandcamp.com/releases

>cutesy
>college
>girls
think girlpool, frankie cosmos, & alvvays

>dream pop
>experimental
>indie
joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/tubular-resonance-split-with-toypurina

idirei.bandcamp.com

Newest Music Video: youtube.com/watch?v=DuWyswE_meA

Newest Single:
youtube.com/watch?v=fpW3PfJkJEo

>Hip-Hop/Rap

totinoboy.bandcamp.com/

>trap
>dark

laborer.bandcamp.com/

>blackgaze
>ambient
>post-black metal

FREE downloads.

Also, not quite Bandcamp related, but what do you think of our new rehearsal video?

youtube.com/watch?v=iq6pK0RMIJw

nebulosads.bandcamp.com/releases

>dark ambient, dungeon synth
I've got five songs done for my next release. Should be out fairly soon.

recs

rate my dang old tunes
colema.bandcamp.com/album/sunset-galleria
>synthpop
>chillwave
>retropop
>technowave
>synthcore
>chillpop

I am looking for an album. Not in connection with the website which is this thread's subject. I'm just looking for an album.

Some German, maybe, user linked me to it. It's basically ambient/drone/pleasant noise. The cover/image is the only cue that I have: basically like a blurry color photo of a few bits of trash, especially a gallon milk jug, littered on a deep green, moist looking mossy plain. The artist may very well be german.

The basic sound reminded me of Andrew Chalk, who I quite like. Any help is apprecaited.

cuddlyone.bandcamp.com
>bedroom, lo-fi
>influenced by xiu xiu and phil elverum

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases

>art-rock, instrumental, soundtrack, chamber-rock, ambient, prog

enter zero or more!
all discography at name your price!

play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh

rateyourmusic.com/artist/wacky_southern_current

wsc-music.tumblr.com/

you are moving to instrumental music but I like your singing style a lot

gourmetslim.bandcamp.com/album/the-sample-where-your-heart-should-be

>sample-based, audacity-made beats

blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/

>sludge metal
>blues and psychedelic rock influences
>droning, trippy riffs

Opinions, critique, feedback, reviews, slamming and shit talking is appreciated.

Recs:
(massive fucking rec here)

graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/abstract-creation

>sludge pop
>noise
>doom

airbornmartin.bandcamp.com/album/entropy

>techno and such

basiliska.bandcamp.com

>first songs I wrote lyrics to / used guitar on
>low voice
>experimental, indie, DIY as shit

svccy.bandcamp.com/releases

>chillwave
>synthwave
>dream

theskycallstous.bandcamp.com/album/an-heirs-era-of-unaired-errs

>Post-Rock, Noise Rock, Electronic
>Collection of B-Sides and Unreleased tracks
>Influenced by 90s sample & MIDI based, rock-ish video game OSTs (Doom, Genesis games, etc.)
>Cassettes available

Recommending the trippy section

>not reccing
booooooooooooooooo

>First to post in a thread
>not reccing
Who would he recommend?

Oh don't worry, the singing will be back. Just not on this album.

you can come back later and rec people

I'd rec something if there was anything worth reccing.

transition.bandcamp.com

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef

(He will not specify which project is his if we ask him.)

You're not going to find AOTY in these threads, but that doesn't mean there isn't some good stuff you can give feedback to. In these threads you get out what you put in, i generally skip the people who don't participate whereas if someone gives me feedback I always listen and give back feedback. But then we get an abundance of idiots like you who don't support the threads, and they die.

The point is if you're posting in these threads it's in YOUR self interest to help keep the threads alive, posts like
foster discussion and keep the thread alive beyond a hundred posts

See, I get the opposite feel from these threads. It seems that people only recommend and listen to others' musics solely to guilt and/or pressure the other artist into listening to the first artists's music. All the "reviews" and "discussions" in these threads are no deeper than "I like dis", "dis is cool" or "collab plz?" People that are looking for feedback are doing it only to get an anonymous handjob under the table for their half-assed, masses pleasing, trap remixes of meme songs.No one gives real criticism, no one cares about anything other than their own music. Frankly, if you come to a cambodian silk-screening board looking for music intelectuals to have a converation with, you'd be just as sucessful yelling your opinions at your closed bedroom window.

criticalmodeplus.bandcamp.com/album/n-e-w-g-a-m-e

>Future Funk
>House
>Electronic
>Experimental
>Vaporwave

What makes you think they didn't

so few metal artists on here, reccd

you need to lighten the fuck up.
some of us actually do listen/download the music. its inspiring to see different genres and people putting in effort one way or another. its a community of musicians and yeah people like positive reinforcement because its a fucking passion. some of these people view music as one of the most important part of their lives. i can tell you only want validation for your own depressing outlook because you feel worthless and/or you feel like you've failed as a musician. please fuck yourself and ask yourself, "am i doing anyone a favor by spreading this cancerous bullshit?"

always enjoy your stuff man, keep it up

kindofkind.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie, Math-Rock, Alternative, Progressive

There's a decent amount of variety going on, but I'd love some harsh critiques. We're working on more music soon so the more feedback I hear the better the next project will be.

here

Love the production, really high quality, also love the cover. The glockenspiel-like qualities of the keyboards make me think of the old American McGee's Alice video game OST's.

I like how raw and primal it all is, but maybe the eq levels could use a bit more work, some of the tracks bleed quite heavily into one another (and adjusting them would not affect the energy of the tracks if done sparingly).

Love the voice, love the air and "space" in the arrangements, but sometimes the tempo and the timing slides around a bit.

I don't see you posting any works, mate.

Still and I count more than 15 rock/metal projects in this thread, inclucing mine.

The fuck are you on about?

>experimental
>ambient
>drone
>free improvisation
Released an EP yesterday and a single last week. Working in an album.
postmillenialdreams.bandcamp.com
Recs

Why do people think an album cover like is a good idea

I mean, I'm not going to deny that I have ulterior motives for getting some conversation going on these threads, as I'm sure we all do, but that doesn't mean I still haven't found some actually very enjoyable amateur music in these threads that I downloaded and continue to listen to.

Really digging Unexplained Aerial Bursts and Other Phenomena. I like how you take your time to build up the emotions. Thats something I need to do a better job of.

Here is mine: richsoni.bandcamp.com/album/heartbeat-road

pound62.bandcamp.com/album/fault

Hi guys

>New EP
>Music to lay on the floor to.
>Ambient, Experimental

Recs (fuck this is a good thread today)
(Really like this. Reminds me of early qotsa/dessert sessions)

really chill. I agree with very dessert sessions.

usually people identify themselves

+1 for being on spotify (even though its a bc thread) I pasted my bc above, but my spotify is open.spotify.com/artist/2ZmsHRFwH3sGTrarxwgK9O

cool Sound broo!!!!!!

daremr.bandcamp.com

soundcloud.com/daremr

Sultana - Darem

>lo-fi hip-hop
>jazz-ish
>ambient-ish
>perfect for smoking
>urban sound

Been working on this for a long time, still working on the sound of it, working on an EP with a similar vibe so any hate/critic/comment is appreciated.

>I don't see you posting any works, mate.
Since when was this a rule in these threads? Serious question

thecleanupcrew.bandcamp.com/

Electronic, more dance based.

>Really digging Unexplained Aerial Bursts and Other Phenomena. I like how you take your time to build up the emotions. Thats something I need to do a better job of.
I appreciate it.
I dig your sound, has that 60s folk vibe but the recordings going over the opener sort of set up that sense of something being not quite right, very eerie.

Honestly, this is pretty accurate. These threads are the same shit over and over and over, nothing but a circle jerk for the sake of (you)s. Seriously, how many times has posted this same exact shit? Multiple threads every day for months and months? Posters just copy and paste their shitty desctiptons and links to the same stuff we have all seen a million times, all while actually good releases are swept under the rug because they haven't been posted over and over. These threads are absolute garbage

chrissatin.bandcamp.com/releases

>psychedelic pop
>dream pop
>bedroom

please let me know what you think

I've been here for longer than I care to admit and these threads used to be slightly better. Part of it was we used to have some serious talent using Sup Forums (Victor Florence, Car Seat Headrest, Little Kid) to promote their music and part of it was just more of a sense of camaraderie between artists, where instead of just saying "rec" they'd actually talk about music and shit. You could say they were just trying to sell shit back then, too, but the discussions were legitimately interesting and engaging and you'd follow people's releases and care a little bit. I ended my first project and quit making music for a few years and when I came back it was mostly just recs without discussion so I can't say what all happened in the interim and how that changed, but I'll say this is one of the few almost good bandcamp threads I've seen in the last two years.
I think another part of it is that when people GET feedback now, they usually just ignore it because, like you said, they just want the (you) and don't care. So it's not just the lack of serious feedback and listening but the fact that people don't even want the feedback anymore.

the song hasnt even been out a month yet you daft cunt ive just been posting the same image for a while longer

I want feedback though
please don't perpetuate the idea that no one wants feedback, I always respond to actual feedback and I really dislike getting (you)s that are one or two word meaningless nonsense.
If I don't post early in the thread I try to give at least 5 posters attention and try to say something about their music, whether that be a critique or a compliment.
some of us are real

bandcamp.com/daydreamanatomy

Here's some free album codes:
mkxj-b7wa
ug34-yedf
tq8s-v4r5
s8ew-5z4j
a393-w85w
zdjl-ucp7

Enter at bandcamp.com/yum for free album.

Oh, I'm sorry, I personally give feedback. I should have phrased that differently:
So many people DON'T respond to feedback because they don't seem to want it, and thus themselves give none to anybody else. I was giving feedback earlier, I'm just a little busy now. Which music's yours, my duderino.

I'm
I don't post frequently and I feel that may be the reason I am skipped over so often
I know that my music may not be as good as some but I do like to hear any kind of feedback and I usually respond to it and try to be insightful to the person I am responding to of their music.

I'm liking the weirdness here a lot, very eerie vibes. The drums are a little shrill and on the high end compared to the bassy undertones, I'd either mix them down or produce them a little different to get some of that high end less grating. When the drums quiet down and you can hear the rest of the music it sounds great so I'd work on that. I'd love to hear a full length from you.

As for getting skipped over, my guesses are these:
Posting a picture like that makes people probably assume you're an ironic or joke artist. Posting an actual album cover helps people get a sense of what you're putting out.
The fact that you just posted your own music without giving feedback could lead people to ignoring your music.
Also maybe the fact that it's a demo session may turn people off who are here to download new albums and complete music. If you're looking for feedback I'd also say that in the post.

Now this is a quality comment.

Yeah the mixing was a bit rough because of a low budget and that it was recorded live
We plan on making a full length with more structure while retaining the weird eerie stuff
For the picture I've been posting on my phone and I didn't have the album cover saved yet but I get what you mean
I also didn't give feedback because I was very early and a couple posts ahead of me were made as I was making mine
I normally do ask for feedback but I just forgot to in that one
thanks for this though, I'll mess with some different recording techniques for the drums next time I record.

Right on brother. Good luck.

leonhaze.bandcamp.com/

i smookeeeee weed

willsmith.bandcamp.com/album/waste

celldeathtapes.bandcamp.com/album/stockphoto

>vaporwave
>slow jams
>officewave

Plz give feedback f4m