1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Portugal or Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

gladio.blogspot.pt/2010/05/um-milhao-de-negros-em-portugal-sera.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Philippines

Portugal, because the Spaniard fucked us pretty bad.

>because the Spaniard fucked us pretty bad
Literally

why not both

both
portubros are GOAT

I'm ok with both, at least u r not Morocco

Portugal probably

Spain.

Mostly because the portuguese immigrants we have here are literally cancer. Not even the balkan-immigrants are as bad.

the north of both together and fuck the rest.

Al Andalusia

Iberians were indo-europeans who adopted too much pheonician and greek elements on their culture?

I thought Spaniards hated Spain and wanted to see it broken up into several non-countries.

I don't know much about this, so I could obviously be wrong, but as far as I can tell, Portugal is not part of Spain.

Childhood is idolizing Spain
Adulthood is realizing Portugal makes more sense

Portugal

both, I like Spen

in the internet, yes.

also don't come, we're full, thanks.

1. Flag
2. Portugal, caralho!
This

>dream

Why would I want to go to Spain, I'm neither old nor English.
Leon din du nuffin
Retard

We Galicians hate Portuguese.Your women are ugly and Tugas smell like crap

>We Galicians

si tu eres gallego yo soy chino

anda, ahora ponte a googlear en gallego para contestarme.

Japan

Both of them are really crazy to Japanese me. The rates of unemployment are too high!!!!!

Colombia
Spain, although Portugal is only slightly shittier

>Iberians were indo-europeans

No, you are thinking about celtiberians and other celtic tribes. Iberians spoke a language similar to basque.

neither are shitty
both are chill places, the differences are few
>Spaniards are louder (except for the southermost parts)
>Spaniards are racist as fuck, wich combined with the loudness of spaniards (specially in the south & east) can make it pretty uncomfortable if you are asian, black, latino or similar (varies greatly on the area)

>*except for northernmost parts
galicians are the quietest of all spaniards, probably followed by asturianons, navarrans, basques...

>Lusitanos
>In the lower Douro
Shit bait, kill yourself you fucking moor.

>galicians are the quietest of all spaniards

Then the rest of spaniards must be walking megaphones

>Then the rest of spaniards must be walking megaphones
kek

In Portugal northerners are usually boorishly loud which is one of the few things I dislike about our culture. Hate going into a restaurant that sounds like military drill exercises are going on.

You're still a bunch of moors for me, but at least Spain doesn't speak a disgusting dialect.

Morrocco, both of your cunts' motherland

>for me

Grossly inaccurate map, a lot of people live in the triangle I painted.

I'm sure that's why you monkeys keep flooding our countries.

i want that Catalonia make referendum and join mother Russia

Plus, you're forgetting the significant Suebi influence, at least 30000 attested germanics settled in these lands which was a sizable chunk of the population.

t.indio tiraflechas

that map is supposed to be about pre-roman settlers
suebii was at least 500 years laters i think

Well, I can't say much.
Here we have little xenofobia and shit, and racism is pretty implicit, but I want to go to Spain, and maybe even Portugal, why not

I've actually argued more than once that the observed differences between the regions that make up the north and the ones to the south are more due to Suebic rather than Celtic difference. Rather than the language there probably wasn't a big difference in culture nor phenotype between Gallaecians and the Lusitanians at least in the north of Lusitania (north of the Serra da Estrela which is a natural border)

Yes but even during the pre-Roman times there are no records of Lusitanian artifacts there. More than a third of the country doesn't have any Lusitanian ancestry at all, only Gallaecian.

>Mostly because the portuguese immigrants we have here are literally cancer.

Please elaborate. I cannot believe this.

the map in OPs picture also implies the different cultures populated all of the colored territory and had specific frontiers wich is far from true

Spain.

For some reason Spaniards are much friendlier to us than Portuguese, in Sup Forums at least.

It's probably true if he's speaking from the German part of Switzerland, but I also can't see how they're worse than the ones from the Balkans, I mean they form literally mafias while ours don't.

True, I think there are only 5 locations o Lusitanian artifacts north of the Mondego, most of their territory there is just extrapolating.

Flag
Fuck them both, but I prefer because of ronaldo

>For some reason Spaniards are much friendlier to us than Portuguese, in Sup Forums at least.
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHASKAKLSAKLSADKALSDKALSDKLAS. "Spanish are friendly people" JKAJKAJKSAKJSAKJSAKSKSAKSAKJSAKJSA.

NOPE.

but I prefer *portugal because of ronaldo

t.butthurt sudaca that got cucked by a Spaniard.
It is in your genes to be cucked by our superior seed. Just get over it indio mapuche

I see that you still hold a grudge for the entire gold thing.

Netherlands
They are both terrible, but the Spanish are the worst. Spanish Fury and all that.

Fact. Dutch aare Spanish rape babies

>Dutch aare Spanish rape babies
Not really, the Spaniards slaughtered just about anyone they could get their hands on.

>Implying that a Spaniard would waste the chance to fuck prime pussy
>Implying that Durch women would waste the chance to fuck a a Spanish soldier that regularly cucked Dutch beta faggots.
Just look at Van Persie,Robben or Sneijder and remember that they are basically Spaniards genetically

>Just look at Van Persie,Robben or Sneijder and remember that they are basically Spaniards genetically
You can have them, to be quite honest.

Flag
I like both, but I probably like Spain a little more

slaughtered their asses

Which one has the most attractive girls? Are there any physical differences between Portuguese & Spanish women?

Portuguese women have mustaches and are browner

>,Robben or Sneijder

are you high or is it because they are turbo manlets?

ops, you were quoting the other spaniard. At least if he said van bommel...

That's my stereotype for spanish women

So they are uglier than Spaniards? I don't mind them being browner but mustaches are a real turn off

They just don't shave, but yeah, the stereotype is that their women are ugly. On the other hand the same applies to basque women.

Portuguese raced muxed with slaves so they are quadroons or niggers. We send all our slaves to America and castrated the ones that stayed.

Basques are fucking ugly. The only attractive ones have Castillian surnames as they aren't Basques

Women should never shave, it makes the hair grow back thicker

There are literally 0 records of African slaves ever living free in the Beiras or the North.
It's really funny to hear a spaniard say calling someone else a quadroons or nigger, your tourists are taller than us by an inch but they are definitely not whiter.

We are taller,wealthier and less brown. I mean I don't give a shit but it is pretty obvious that Tugas are browner. Nothing wrong with it. The tan is pretty sexy on girls

t. Hans the tranny

the portuguese women aren't uglier it's just that they don't use as much makeup as our girls in here, you can see lots of 6's in here that turn into 9's just for using makeup, the right clothes and hair style.

You're an inch taller, slightly wealthier which is compensated by the fact that we outperform you in the PISA sections that correlate with IQ, and in my experience, you're browner, at least the average tourist is.

That's a myth, shaving does not make hair grow back thicker or faster.

What this guy said

>You're an inch taller, slightly wealthier which is compensated by the fact that we outperform you in the PISA sections that correlate with IQ, and in my experience, you're browner, at least the average tourist is.
You outperform niggers and gypsies.IF you analyze the data in depth most of Spain outperforms Portugal by quite a margin.Also any reports on IQ usually conclude with Spain having 6 to 8 points higher IQ than Portugal.

Good, I love women with makeup. That makes Spain objectively better than Portugal

yeah... until the morning comes and you see the makeup smudge in the pillow and wonder who is the shrek sleeping next to you.

I don't know how reliable it is, but simply googling "basque women" it shows a bunch of creatures that look like they got hit in the face with bricks, or are clearly not basque, but if you do the same with basque men, it shows a bunch of attractive guys. If this is true, I wonder why it's the same for a bunch of different peoples. The men tend to be more attractive than the females.

>You outperform niggers and gypsies.IF you analyze the data in depth most of Spain outperforms Portugal by quite a margin.Also any reports on IQ usually conclude with Spain having 6 to 8 points higher IQ than Portugal.
It's the same with you outperforming our gypsies and niggers, there's probably over a million non-whites here but they don't get classified as such because it's racist.

No modern IQ study has been made, there was one where only the population in the capital was tested and concluded that Lisbon had the same IQ as Madrid, and PISA testing serves as a modern proxy because it tests a representative sample of the ENTIRE population in MODERN times, and it lends itself to conclude that our IQ as of 2012 is at the very least on par with yours, although probably higher.

Don't give me a breakdown by communities because I can cherrypick too.

Not everyone knows how to use makeup properly, but if you do it can make your attractivity increase by up to 4 points (in a 0-10 scale), makeup is one of the best invention of all time

>It's the same with you outperforming our gypsies and niggers, there's probably over a million non-whites here but they don't get classified as such because it's racist.
We have more niggers,sudacas and gypsies than you which we are not proud of.All the IQ studies that I have found on google point out to the conclusion that Spaniards outperform Portuguese.I haven't found one that implies otherwise but you are free to prove me wrong though
>basque men, it shows a bunch of attractive guys
Basque men are usually pretty ugly as well but searching for Basques is hard when 1/2 of Basques are race mixed with Castillians and are just basically rol playing.Ethnic basques are for the most part pretty fucking ugly both men and female

>We have more niggers,sudacas and gypsies than you
That's a completely irrelevant statistic, it's that number relative to the size of the population that matters, and I very much doubt yours is higher.

Well guess what all of the studies I found on google conclude that 2012 Americans outperform 1960 Americans on IQ. Congratulations.

Again, IQ studies done on cherrypicked illiterate peasant villages over 50 years ago are not representative of our modern population as a whole.

The one study that made a fair comparison, testing the capitals only where literacy and purchasing power were more equal among countries, found IQs very close to each other.

The PISA reading section has been found to be a near-perfect proxy for the IQ of a country, and it points to us having a slightly higher one.

I disagree with you.

>That's a completely irrelevant statistic, it's that number relative to the size of the population that matters, and I very much doubt yours is higher.
M8 I highly doubt it we have 5 million inmigrants.Portugal is an emigrant country.I doubt that even 1% of your population are inmigrants
>Again, IQ studies done on cherrypicked illiterate peasant villages over 50 years ago are not representative of our modern population as a whole.
>The one study that made a fair comparison, testing the capitals only where literacy and purchasing power were more equal among countries, found IQs very close to each other.
>The PISA reading section has been found to be a near-perfect proxy for the IQ of a country, and it points to us having a slightly higher one.
Instead of talking out of your ass you could post sources.All that I can find is that Spain always outperforms Portugal in IQ tests.You are free to prove me wrong

That's the sterotype for Mexicans,arabs and italians too

Why? Your pic perfectly illustrates how amazing makeup can be

Low test faggot.

gladio.blogspot.pt/2010/05/um-milhao-de-negros-em-portugal-sera.html - "Em Portugal e regiões autónomas, está estimado em cerca de 1 milhão de portugueses (ou um pouco mais) de negros e seus descendentes (mestiços) em Portugal com nacionalidade portuguesa (alguns com dupla)... e sem voz activa.
(...)
Nunca ninguém fala deles (dos negros/mestiços portugueses)... só falam dos mediáticos luso-moçambicanos Eusébios e dos mais recentes casos como o do nigeriano-português Obikwelo ou de um futebolista ou basquetebolista negros. (Obikwelo sem sangue português) ao contrário de Eusébio de avô paterno português, branco, dos Silva Ferreiras).(...)" and this is just for niggers alone. Add brazilians, and gypsies, and whatever not, and the fact that a lot of white people have left the country, and roughly just over 10% of our populace will certainly be either non-white or descended.

PISA testing completely overrules all those old, cherrypicked studies. Ffs those are the same studies that once gave the IQ or Ireland are 90, do you honestly believe this, considering how much richer and successful and better at academia including PISA they are than you? Spain supposedly also outperforms them, but good luck convincing anyone of that.

*of Ireland as

I didn't say friendly. I said friendlier.

>1 milhão de portugueses
1 million is fewer proportionally than5.You just proved my point.
>PISA testing completely overrules all those old, cherrypicked studies
How are they cherripicked? Can't you find your made up studies of Lisbon performing as well as Madrid in IQ tests? Again. And how is PISA not cherrypicked? The founding in education in Spain is different in each community and there are lots of nigs,gypsies and sudacas that also take the PISA test.Even then there is no region in Portugal that ouperforms Castille,Madrid or Navarra in PISA.
>Ireland are 90
All IQ studies conclude that Ireland and Portugal have the lowest IQ of all western Europe.And this studies were done by different people

That's only because we don't like Roaches.

We were rivals in the past but you always fought with honor (except when you funded the fucking pirates in northern Africa).

because as soon as you get them that amount of makeup becomes secondary and you end married to shrek.

Spain + Turkey alliance when?

Yes one million relative to our 10,5 million is lower in percentage than 5 million (where does this number come from again?) relative to your 47 million people but a lot of our immigrants are dumb niggers and huezilians compared to your dumb but not as much sudacas. You're conveniently forgetting to take this into account.

>How are they cherripicked?
I'm sorry but how is testing the IQ of an illiterate village in the middle of the country and extrapolating to the entire country not cherrypicking?

The Buj study: "The only comparative study of the average IQ in various European nations, using the same, culturefair
test (Cattell, Scale CPT3) and during roughly the same time period was performed by Buj [1]
in 1981.
Buj administered his test to samples in the capitals of the nations included, over a 5-year period.
The sample size was 1 for every 40,000 inhabitants. The sample included individuals from all ages
from 16-20 to 60, in 10-year increments.
The means and standard deviations for the 21 populations tested are given in the table below.
Note, that the test in question was normed on a white American population with a mean of 100
and a standard deviation of 24. Note that normal IQ tests use a standard deviation of 15. The
normalized mean value in a standard (SD=15) scale is also given in the table below."
pic related

Keep in mind the Buj findings will NOT correlate with PISA findings because the IQ in the capitals and largest cities is much higher than in the rural countryside.

>The founding in education in Spain is different in each community
Yes but all of those factors are normally distributed but even out

>Even then there is no region in Portugal that ouperforms Castille,Madrid or Navarra in PISA
How the fuck do you know?

>All IQ studies conclude that Ireland and Portugal have the lowest IQ of all western Europe.
Yes I'm sure Ireland which is a country that makes ours look like shit has an IQ of 90.

>your dumb but not as much sudacas
Sudacas perform worse than Huezielians in IQ tests

France
Spain, they are fun and do siesta and fiesta while portuguese are small construction workers who sing depressing songs all day

Seriously doubt it, but most of our immigrants ARE FUCKING NIGGERS FROM SHITSTAINA, ANGOLA

Also, what I explained is where that 102 IQ for Italy that keeps getting thrown around in official sources come from, some jackass tested a school near Milan (IQ is very likely to be 102 there) and extrapolated for the entire goddamn country.

None of them, both suck as

Northern Spain should secede and make their own country

¿POR QUÉ NO TODOS HABLAN ESPAÑOL, MALDITA SEA? ¡HASTA LOS MALDITOS CATALANES SALEN CON SU MAMADA DE "NO PARLO ESPAGNOL" O ALGO ASÍ