twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never

Turkey in EU when?

Never ever thankfully

right before us

>4th reich when?
ftfy

Brazil first.

you are not that east-asian-union boo right?

better than answering to the US/China/Russia

Soon I hope
Never I hope

soon.

The moment the Nordics leave.
They are the most against it.

>ftfy

True, but if the rest of you were so for the idea we could hardly stop you.

>better
Are you fucking kidding me
You would rather let Angela Dictate how many refugee's you are going to take? You are retarded beyond belief

I was memeing, popular opinion doesn't matter.
What matters is that no politician likes losing more power and that's why EU federalizing is unlikely to happen in our lifetimes.
We may see Frontex get some real teeth to defend the borders.
Baby steps. Crisis forces reforms.

Once we get rid of the nativist collectivists who because they can't cut it out in the free market want to place borders everywhere.

When only Cuckmany is left.

*laughs*

saved Europe for the 3rd time lads.

>out in the free market

There's nothing free about that market.

Right now, Germany is the strongers state in EU and can theoretically bully their neighbours
In a federal Europe, Germany would be just one state amongst many and the leaders of EU (who are elected by all of EU citizens) would make all the decisions.

>tfw we tried to save Eu
>tfw we failed
You are the chosen one nigel

>United States of Europe When?
Soon.
Thank Trump.
He is making it happen singlehandedly!
How about we reverse that.
Turkey can enter the EU but only after Russia does :^)

saving Europe by spending more than you earn?

We already have our general tho.

this is all a good thing, considering the alternatives

yeap one shekel at a time :D

When Trump dismantles NATO, obviously.

keep up the good fight

Never ever

New Kalmar Union when?

Why do you give attention to aspies then proceed to insult all of us? Coming from a french it really hurts my feelings. You shouldn't care about what non-carioca Brazilians say, it's irrelevant and in most of the cases (like the one itt) very retarded.

> Kalmar
literally means 'squid' in Russian

> Slav
literally means 'slave' in Swedish

This is pretty much impossible because there are too many big States.

I always imagine it like the Iron Isles from GoT because it's also 'squid' in Bulgarian.

This Jean Monnet sounds like a really smart guy, who knows that your average Joe is too stupid to take the right path by himself.

I mean look at all those people who are fighting a ''holy'' war in the year 2017.The majority of people on this planet are as dum as doorknobs.

The average muslim even more so.

>Sweden
Literally did nothing during wwii and refugee crisis

same here i believe

No i'm not because they wouldn't stop immigration either. With Germany atleast there's a chance they will one day wake up and stop destroying themselves.

Maybe we've got it from both of you or something

>Sweden
Literally did nothing during cold war and 30 years' war

Do you think that Angela Merkel would be elected at any position if it was people from all over the EU voting for an EU parliament?

Germans can be retarded but what about the rest of the people in the EU?

If the EU becomes a federation the power of Germany will be lessened.

>sweden did nothing during the 30 years war

I'd say that the origin is probably Greek since they were a see nation for a very long time.

We probably got the word from them when we ended up next to Byzantium and you got it from us when our cyrillic was spread amongst slavic tribes and nations.

Language is a funny thing.

>see
sea*

Portuguese never, never, never shall be slaves.

Prexit when?

The people here too scared of "being out there alone", it's pretty much the only thing holding it back since after 2008 and what the Germans and their satellite states did to us (and what we did to them; we're not innocent either) these wounds cannot be healed. Everyone remembers what happened.

Nah your generation may remember it but the next one will have already forgotten it.

My generation will eventually run the media and Parliament though. No one from the right wants Prexit but everyone I talk to acknowledges Germans and their satellites can't be trusted not to go full nazi on us even though many will argue that's still better than "being out there alone".

frexit when ?
eu is dead and burried, they are just waiting for france to leave to accept it

The EU is doing it's best to quash national identity, so it's only a matter of time. Each """"country"""" will end up just being referred to as a number in the future.

Godspeed Pierre

>scared of "being out there alone"
Well at least you are not bordering Turkey and it's mad sultan.I am genuinely scared that he will chimp out our way.

The EU army can't be created sooner.

With all due respect I fail to see how that's my country's problem and why portuguese soldiers should be sent to fight on your behalf.

I agree you got dealt a bad card in the grand geopolitical scheme of things but I'll be damned if someone from my country ever is ever forced to fight for some shithole piece of land in the Bulgarian-Turkish border.

Plus the radical left wing anti-war war parties that currently run the country (thanks again for that EU) would immediately veto an EU army.

>love schengen
>hate gĺobalism

Yes, but if the British chimp out against you we will be fighting for you.

It is a tit for tat deal m8 :^)

Also Turkey would never attack any EU member if the EU had a unified European army.That would be suicide for them.

A lone country sure but not a union.

This. Schengen is just a heinous measure because of how nice it is and how it inevitably lends itself to aid in the forced integration EU agenda.

It's the one thing I wish keeps on existing after the EU's demise.

If we'd be talking seriously i'd say Federal europe is joke on every level since of the differentiating peoples here. I feel nothing brotherly or similarity to any southern european person. I have a hard time coping with western europeans too. It'd have to be regional thing, like a northern european federation/southern/v4/central etc.

>memeflag

>Yes, but if the British chimp out against you we will be fighting for you.
I really hope you're joking m8, it's laughable you would pick Great Britain out of all countries that could chimpout at us.

>It is a tit for tat deal m8 :^)
No it isn't, since your country is in a far more volatile geopolitical situation than mine is and thus far more likely to require military assistance. We're the Canada of Europe, you have to cross Spain just to reach us and we're surrounded by either friendly or militarily incapable excuses for nations.

>Also Turkey would never attack any EU member if the EU had a unified European army.That would be suicide for them.
Not my problem though. In fact, if my country wasn't in the EU we could probably profiteer from the war and sell arms and tungsten to both sides like we did in WWII.

Again, I have nothing against you in particular, it's just that there is no rational incentive to join up on all those draconian measures.

It's funny how you blob "southerners" into one cultural umbrella term and it's one of the few things that always trigger me.

Yeah, shows how much i give a fucking damn.

>war profiteering
I have nothing against you in particular m8 but you sound like a scumbag.

When Brazil joins :3

You do realize most people here make no distinction between you, Russians and Baltics either, but that's because most people here are stupid and uneducated.

I have to confess, I didn't expect the situation to be the same in your country.

If it's good enough for the Brits it's good enough for us.

this

>Also Turkey would never attack any EU member if the EU had a unified European army.That would be suicide for them.

Britain has made a £100m deal for BAE to build fighter jets for Turkey :^)

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38779669

>If it's good enough for the Brits it's good enough for us.
A very interesting statement.If it was true we would be seeing a Portexit right now.But i guess not everything that is good enough for the Brits it's good enough for you.

Think about that.

The British are scumbags.
Nothing new under the sun.

No it just shows i don't give a shit. I know your history and what has happened around mediterranean in the last 5000 years. Still, doesn't make me care for your banana republics one bit. And what comes to stereotypes, the russian one is a new one. I've heard countless times when abroad viking comments and countless other things about nordic stereotypes. When i was in britain some slag tried to speak swedish to me for some fucking reason.

There's nothing to think about because your statement is false. I already told you that despite the scarring that the 2008 crisis caused here (and Greece) the iron grip of the media will fear monger the populace into staying on this ship that doesn't benefit us at all.

It's not even clear if Brexit is really going to happen or not yet.

>£100m deal
What's that, like 2 whole planes?

>the iron grip of the media will fear monger the populace into staying on this ship that doesn't benefit us at all
And here i thought that you were just like the British.
>It's not even clear if Brexit is really going to happen or not yet.
I thought that they were going to implement article 50 in two months for sure.

>muh reich
>muh refugees
You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
I'm sorry that Anons from other nations have to read this.

Oh don't get me wrong the viking stereotype exists here, just not for you; you get to share the suicidal drunk stereotype with the Ruskies and the Baltics.

And if you remember I'm not talking about you in particular, just the lot of you which obviously aren't familiar with the fact we speak languages from different families.

Depends on the planes.
The really cheap ones are like £6 million a pop.

>And here i thought that you were just like the British.
Where did I say that? I said that if war profiteering is good enough for the Brits, it's good enough for us.

And don't they have to get the house of commons to approve Brexit?

>implying not muh reich
How can you even think that when confronted with shit like this does it just go flying by?

I think they're Turkish planes, but built by BAE Systems in the UK. What planes they are I don't know.

Have i implied i don't know? We just don't care. If you want the actual stereotype we have for southerners in it's simplicity: You're simply tourist attractions for the working people with ancient things to go look in awe.

Turkey's fifth-gen fighter plane TF-X

>turkish plane
>american plane with a different name

Don't ask me m8 I just Googled it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAI_TFX

No; I'm implying the lot of you don't know, perhaps not you in particular.
You know, I'm not even mad about your banana republic stereotype, it's an exaggeration but at least it's rooted in reality so I'm man enough to swallow my pride and admit there's plenty of work to be done.

When Brexit fully pans out and NATO collapses.

>Selling weapons to despotic arabs

The eternal anglo strikes again

Yeah well in any case this derailed conversation just proves my original point. There's no way a federation like op's could ever work.

What are you, some kind of muslimist?

>What are you, some kind of muslimist?
Turkey is a muslim state after Erdogan took power.
Are you a chav or are you just pretending to be stupid?

I could see it work if a perfect combination of fear-mongering, acceptance of power by the people, and political indifference backed by high abstention rates could be achieved.

Of course it could never work in the benefit of countries like mine or yours though, on that we can agree.

>Erdogan
>Secular
>The Sauds
>Secular

fucking lmao

Never. The individual nations are too big, too centralized, and the Euro is too unstable of a currency. Federalization of the EU at the moment is a pipe dream.

>Never
Never say never :^)

when the european comission is dead and we can all agree on europe being a lose confederation of nations with an emphasis on promoting european culture

so never...

What IS European culture?

When N. Korea and S. Korea unite

It's called the USA.

Mix of british, french, spanish, russian, german, etc.

The US had immense trouble integrating it's component states, and they all spoke the same language, had similar history, were from a similar culture etc. Creating a unified European superstate would be 10 times as difficult without utterly eliminating certain cultural groups.

russia is not european tho. and neither did it influence american culture in any way