Post ITT if your country has more Gold medals than Silver+Bronze combined

Post ITT if your country has more Gold medals than Silver+Bronze combined.

Not so fast, everybody but Jamaica, Croatia, Argentina, Slovakia and several 1-gold irrelevant countries

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_European_Athletics_Championships
google.es/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=medallas rio athletics&mie=oly,["/m/01191277",5,"m",1,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is spain the most irrelevant big european country in Olympics? You guys always perform quite bad compared to France, Germany, Italy, Netherland.. how come? Too much siesta?

shut up brown spanish scum

Is this one of our best years in terms of gold medals?

>implying >we are big

''You guys''? You catalonian or what?

1/15 of the financing of Italy or France. The UK and Germany just over finance meme sports to boost their medal account like horse dancing or ciclying. In the none meme department aka true sports we are amongst the top like in Basketball.

1-0-0 masterrace reporting in

Meme sports kek, half your golds came in canoeing

True sports you mean athletics? we are not even european top10 there

u w0t?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_European_Athletics_Championships

Acting like you dont have more than double the population of the Netherlands

google.es/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=medallas rio athletics&mie=oly,["/m/01191277",5,"m",1,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]

so?

our investment in Athletics and minor sports is ridicously low

>athletics
Most of that is niche stuff . Only 100m and marathons are none memes . The olympics is won by how good the country is in niche stuff,like one of the 38 swimming events or cycling. There should be 8 medals in the olymics. 1 swimming event,Basketball,a marathon and 100 meters.

>comparing european over spanish performance in a worldwide event

srsly are u retarded?

i think to make investments one actually needs capital

This thread went from bragging about how good you are, then onto explaining why youre so shit

>Basketball

truly athenean

Definition of meme countries

Test

and gymnastics? is that considered true sport?

>Hey look at us our athletes have a state founding so they can dedicate all their time at training to inflate our medal count
>Ignore none meme sports like football in which we are shit despite having one of the biggest leagues and fanbase support from it
The olympics is a meme,in which 3 proffesionals fight for a gold medal,while the rest of the competition are amateurs. Any country that invests enough money into niche meme sports can get a high medal account.

Italian, but sometimes when I post on Sup Forums my ip is recognized as spanish, don't know the reason.

Dont forget Badminton

>sports based on voting

That kind of sports are too much biased.

Welp, Italy isn't a big thing either

Definition of a Muslim country.

>Croatia
They have 5 golds and 3 others. Fuck off faggot.

>meme meme meme meme
worst thread on sp, you spaniards should be ashamed.
And for god's sake fire that old, senile retard coach and get your futbol national team back on track. It's the only sport you got going for you

You are pathetic Pedro. I'd shut my salsa covered mouth if I was you

Del Bosque was alredy fired for >Lopetegui.

This. And attacking others.

>but we poor and yuz rich

What a fucking nigger tier logic. If you had a decent athlete, the state would finance his progress. You don't

well shit my bad then. Never heard of that guy before.
>former goalkeeper as a coach
oh shit spain what are you doing

That's what he said you dolt

>If you had a decent athlete, the state would finance his progress.
Lol. The difference is that our decent athletes are not in meme sports like horse dancing,like Nadal. Most of the teams were amateurs. In fact one gold medalist works in a reality show,which just proves how "competitive"most olympic events are.
Outside Basketball and few other events,the olympics are a joke full of amateurs

I think to win medals you need niggers

It was a rigged voting by the federation to put their buddy. At least he coached the younger teams and knows who is promising

Still in the top ten, Miguel, we usually end around 6-7th position but this year our swimmers and fencers were shit.

Your logic is pure niggerism. Stop talking about basketball, we get it, thats the only thing you do well in memelimpdicks

Also, Croatia has 1 gold medal less then Spain.

Reminder, Croatia has 4,2 million people. Spain has 46,7 million people and is richer then Croatia. This is fucking amazing hahaha. Official laugh at Spain thread

Why so upset kraut? Any problem?

>Your logic is pure niggerism
Why? Is pretty simple. Most olympic events are full with Amateurs and 3 or 4 proffessionals. If you have one of those 3 proffessional you will get a medal in that event. Countries like the UK or Germany just put money to have proffessionals in sports that are mostly death or totally irrelevant. The few disciplines that only have 100% proffessional players are football (U23's),Basketball,Tennis and swimming if you exclude the African quota. Most "athletes" are just amateurs.

>African quota

>former goalkeeper as a coach

based Paco Jemez was a rude defense before, now he's an ultra spectacular and offensive coach

Without basques nor catalans you would be behind India.