I would like to officially inform the rest of the board that the finnish general has split in two...

I would like to officially inform the rest of the board that the finnish general has split in two, with /mämmi/ continuing to function as usual and /ruisleipä/ being established as family friendly non-anime alternative.

Please remain calm and continue as you were. This will not affect the general population of Sup Forums.

Thank you for this essential piece of important information. Now i know i have a choice between two great generals.

The anime one was made before last /mämmi/ went into bumplimit. Also anime is shit :D and ponys

yukari nuolee munaa

I'd like to add that the first mentioned is by and for the anime autists who are unable to cease shitposting for a single second, and the latter a unique snowflake version by another autist who "draw the peas into his nose" because of the former.

>ponys

i hate anime just as much as the next guy but ponies take autism to a whole new level

This is the greatest timeline

>Creating generals in the first place
When will the cancer aka generals be eradicated?

When you nuke ylilauta

/mämmi/ is the one true finnish thread and separatists and libcucks will be dealt with swiftly.

What a time to be alive

Heh, that filename indeed made me chuckle. Loved how it implied you promoted utsjoki to a province.

>separatists and libcucks
>posting chinese culture
Yeah you will have a swift end.

ANIMEXIT

Eikö sun pitäisi postata rumia teinirönttöjä noiden sun normopostauksien kanssa?

Just farted Into my own fist. Where should I release the fart?

äläpä yritä livistää kommunistipiirrettyfani

En mä oo minnekkää lähteny.

ORA ORA ORA ORA

fukken saved

Sounds like some autistic shit

jäit kiinni jo

>se oli hologrammi
Ebin :D