Are you even trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=YtBdiNghl7c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36959780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

great britain isn't even a country m8

Pic related

In all honesty winning medals does pretty much come down to how much a country "tries".

No one gives a shit about cycling pursuit or whatever outside of the Olympics and a few countries pump money into it just to win a medal.

1 seonc

if that muhammad cunt just ran away

26 golds

FUCKKK

>england wins something
>i'm english!
>scotland wins something
>i'm british!
perfidious albion

indeed. funny how in the meme sports they become "united" again in order to have better chances to win medals, but in the real sports it's every nation for itself.

No. We prefer competing with ourselves at the Winter Olympics. Much more entertaining to win half the events tbH.

GOOD MORNING

>>>/facebook/

Why so cynical oldest ally?

>athletes from Northern Ireland have won 0 (zero) medals
>still 2nd in the table

We did it, boys.

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

>Russia gets 99% of athletes banned
>New Mekkah wins the medals that would have been Russian
Really makes me kekel my shekels.

>>>muslim living in nazi land is offended

I love how utterly butthurt you krauts are.

You are honestly the most cucked country in Europe.

>>england wins something

t. Cletus McNugget

>99%
athletics and weightlifting

China would have even less golds if Russia wasn't banned

we invented pretty much every sport so we can do what we want mate

Holy fuck chinas gonna beat us today

>butthurt
Was just stating facts and you got triggered, it appears you are pretty assblasted. :)
Shame those medals your african athletes won don't feel so satisfying after all.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=YtBdiNghl7c

>Johnny Foreigners

>Team GB is the brand name used since 1999 by the British Olympic Association (BOA) for their Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic team.

I do believe it is

>inventer of all, master of none

Honest to god Hans. When was the last time you're country was culturally relevant?

And no, trying (and failing) to destroy Europe doesn't count.

>inventor of very little, master of none

better than being an inventor of none and a master of none. keep taking your cues on sports and culture from us though, you soulless creativeless cunts.

Sometimes I find myself thinking about multiverse theory and the fact that in some universes, when that Korean arsehole rammed into Mark Cavenindish (pbuh), he actually knocks him off and costs him his silver medal and it makes me SO ANGRY!

It's one country you idiot, Scotland make up like at least 10 golds if you really want to separate it out like that. It's called team gb stop being salty

>implying

Where the fuck did Britain win a medal from now? The fuck.

>trying to destroy Europe
uneducated faggot

>it's one country you idiot!
>made up from several other countries that compete independently at other sporting events. but that's irrelevant!
cheaters

Kayak sprint

>inventor of none and a master of none

kek at >trying to destroy Europe

It just does not stop. Fucking brits. They are going to end with as much gold medals, if not more, than France and Krautland.

The UK is a country. It's more the fact we compete as different sub-countries in some sports that's weird.

En effet ça fait vraiment réfléchir

And we didn't even screw up that much, we have like 4-5 medals that are 100% guaranteed. So we are going to get a record number of medals. Fucking amazing feat from GB.

Rubgy, crickey and football are the only ones that come to mind. For football it's the FA that sends the team, not the country, we have four FAs because they started separately. FIFA doesn't like it either but it's just how it is.
also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board
>As a legacy of association football's origins in the British Isles, the other organisations represented are the governing bodies of the game in the four countries of the United Kingdom.
FIFA has 50% of the vote, the four FAs of the UK have the other 50%

Ce qui m'étonne le plus c'est qu'on va dépasser notre total de médailles de 2012 à Londres. Je souhaite bonne chance à la France mon membre de famille.

FUND IT

*fewer than

Fuck off Stannis

Almost feel sorry for the Aussies. Their only relevance in the world is sports and they fucked this Olympics up

fucking freeloaders

how the fuck is anyone supposed to be able to understand this chart?

am I colourblind lads?

Do you think we'll do better than London with Total medals?

Do you think we'll get 2nd?

I think 2nd is good now since we have got 3 more golds than predicted.

We will finish 2nd.

And for total medals we will definitely at least equal 65 medals, idk about anything above that

>tfw not even top 10
JUST

Fuck I love the Olympics

Picking up meme medal after meme medal

>European Union

1billon indoorcycling medals don't count.
Litarly noone cares about that.

Yeah, we tried.... :'(

>Are you even trying?

No, we just went there for holidays

Who's noone and why does he care so much about cycling?

PER CAPITA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why don't you make a referendum to see if Scotland should have their own Olympic team so next time you can subtract ten (10) gold from your total?

Oh right, because they'd vote yes, you'd vote no, so you'd win and they'd keep being the hostage you climb on top when you want to look at us from above

Scotland only have one individual gold mate. And the other 3 golds are from team events, which were won alongside English athletes. So only 4 golds in total.

You can use bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36959780 to look at our winners.

your whole royal family is of german ancestry faggot

Your 'empire' was dogshit

they had their chance to leave

>Not relevant for decades at Olympics
>Hosting 2012 Olympics, investing a shit ton of money
>Winning a lot of medals

Wow, surprise surprise

>spend billions on over a million refugees
>have no money left to give to actual athletes

>10 golds

The fuck? Fuck off, moor.

I overestimated them big time methinks

>trying to chat shit to based germany

Don't you realise Germany is like a perfect engine? They're playing Civ 5 on settler difficulty. They win shit, they invent shit, they have a massive population, but it's not out of control. Everything just works over there.

You also think it's the UK that decides if we compete separately. We are literally not allowed in the Olympics. There's a reason you're looking at a Union Jack above my post.

fuck those athletes, nobody cares for this shit anyway apart from two weeks every 4 years

>caring more about refugees than your own athletes

literally c.ucked

Hei please don't put words in my mouth!... But yeah, I did think that. Why aren't you allowed? Scotland does have a "national" team in some sports doesnt it? Was it an Olympic committee decision?

>moor meme
>no arguments

Yes, we are trying.

>less
*fewer

>countries with over 20 medals are also the countries (and australia and russia and china) in the G7

hmmm.. this is really making me ponder...

Funny how they were all Welsh a month ago too.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

and yours IS dogshit and doesnt change the fact that you are masters of none, while we are masters of what is most important for you britcucks - football

>master of football
>doesnt even have CLs in double figures
>1 CL in the last 10 years

hmm...

Where's you medal fatty?

This is all thanks to Brexit :)))))