Most overrated rappers ever

most overrated rappers ever

Yours is the best option, but if I had to choose another....
Post 2003 Eminem.

in fairness em post, '03 is hated pretty badly if I were to choose any em era it would be post 2014 people act like mmlp2 makes up for any failures of the past

Tupac
Biggie
Eminem

you could replace Lil b with almost any trap artist Gucci mane, chief keef, waka really any of them nothing against the genre it's just ridiculously over hyped

em, fair enough many people are on the fence about him but there is an amazing grandmaster caz interview about em where he sums up why em is so great.

biggie I guess he only released two albums and it's not enough of a catalogue to give him the G.O.A.T status some people give him

but pac really he has a 4 album streak each classic's in their own right why is he overrated in your opinion I'm actually interested

I understand calling him overrated but the cover work for 4 your eyes only would be way more appropriate

i know i just didn't have it on my computor

how is 50 overrated?
He dominate the early 00s with his gangsta pop. then moved on to making shitty business deals

>lil b
>overrated
>literally inspired all these new hip hop age artists
really makes you think...

>Lil B
>trap artist
really makes you think...

I actually really enjoyed get rich or die trying and his personality is so charming it's impossible not to be impressed but more and more people are adjusting their rose tinted lenses and refuses to acknowledge that he hasn't put out anything that dose his debut justice

calling yourself based doesn't mean you don't rap about guns, drugs and girls over a base heavy beat

although in fairness I'm gay was amazing

you're fucking stupid

They all are.

No seriously. Rap is fucking overrated as a genre.

G-Unit/50 Cent's run was legendary as long as you draw a HARD line at the end of 2005. Everything which they put out before then was great. If anything, 50 Cent is underrated by people who forgot how dominant G-Unit was in its prime.

Anyway, my nomination would be pic related. Unlike 50, his music was actually trash.

you really made me think

the only right answer

Lil Wayne is probably the most underrated rapper alive what are you talking about

all of them. meme genre desu

yeah man! fuck lil gayne! i love real rap too, like logic and j cole!

G-Eazy, if we can call him a rapper lol