Europeans, how people in your respective countries deals with interracial relationships...

Europeans, how people in your respective countries deals with interracial relationships? Is it something normal or they get offended/disgusted?

I don't see how that is my business, even if you don't see that every day.

you probably lose at least half your friends and family if you start dating a nigger witch I think is bad because they should lose ALL friends and family.

Well, for some people, europeans especially, an interracial relationship is something wrong.

How do Brazilians deal with banana relationships?

But spanish are niggers. What you talking about?

you get big XD from everyone in the street

Fuck off monkey nigger, you'll always be seen as a lesser human being

It's so rare that most people don't think about it.

How do Americans deal with obese relationships?

somos bereberes puto negro de merda.

if i see shit like this in my village i would beat the shit out of them, like is this bitch insane to walk around with a monkey?
if in a city i won't do shit cuz its not my territory

Are u pissed or something, buddy?

How do Brazilians deal with bananas in anuses relationships?

Iberians are not niggers you filthy animal

Hey, but bananas in anuses is awesome. Pretty sure you've never tried.

Shut up, fat fuck.

Nice ape

The social consequences are severe, the disapproval from your family and being seen as something ugly wherever you go with your partner is quite a deterrent, unless ofc you're far from attractive or belong to the lowest class. I've seen one nigger/euro couple here in italy in my whole life, thank god.

Stop being so much of a cringe nigger, you fucking ape. Iberians are Übermenschen compared to f*lthy Apezilians like you.

Baba ovo de gringo.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

most people see nothing wrong with it unfortunately , it's very rare rare in the north, but very common in lisbon.

thankfully i've never seen a portuguese guy with a black girl, it's always the other way around, only half of our population is contaminated

But would have a child with a black woman?

tv people in particulra mix a lot

People usually don't care.

I'm sorry, what? I don't speak monkey.
*throws banana*

Fuck off copypasta

cuck

>liar

People see it like a joke stocks

Para, anão.

>this nigger lover finn commenting once again

Fuck off

They don't care because it is rare or they just don't really care at all?

Against what the memes says it's rare to see interracial couples. Muslims always have their veil wife and swedes always have their typical swedish wife. And I live in Cuckholm.

I would say it's looked down on if it's interracial between swede + low educated country like Syria or Somailia. Otherwise it isn't.

post interracial couples from your countries

I wouldn't care about interracial relationships at all if white people weren't at a sub-replacement birth rate. But when you combine the two things, the effect is a shrinking white populace and who wants to see their ethnicity decline?

Also, there is nothing wrong with preferring someone from your own race, and I'm sick of the minorities here (especially my asian friends) complaining about how they can't get a white girlfriend, like its not fair that they prefer white guys.

I don't want to be mean, Jean, but, you know, you're from one the most loving niggers country in the world. So, I don't think you're in position to call anyone a "nigger lover".

Just saying. I'm half french, btw.

9% of my city's domestic partnerships are interracial apparently.

We don't have black people so that can only mean one thing.

Nigga look like a masculine lesbian.

Almost non-existent here, but i don't know if Croatians would like that in general, i think not.

>I would say it's looked down on if it's interracial between swede + low educated country like Syria or Somailia. Otherwise it isn't.
>implying

In France no normal person would see this as a normal thing, race mixing is a joke subject

It depends on the country and what you consider race mixing. If it is a nigger or a full blooded India then you may get dishenrited. If it is a castiza or something like that it is pretty ok as they don't look like monkeys. Black girls are considered prostitutes here so is pretty common to ask them for a blowjob and its cost in the middle of the street. And chink girls are cool if you are a fat virgin loser

Picole o angolano

>t. Juan Carlos Smith

White people aren't dying out or being out bred. You're Canadian too your country is literally 90% white.

Understand the concept of being a minority. Your Asian friends are having a tough time with a small dating pool so of course they'll complain if a whole race of women, the majority of the women around them, shut them out of the dating scene.

all the big canadian cities but quebec are like 50% white at most

French people look borderline arabic anyway so it would be harder for you to detect.

no, but i'm unironically a cuck.
thankfully we have tons of football players, all I have to do is search for their names + namorada, and I get tons of pics. i get off on knowing they are stealing portuguese girls from me

>woman marries an Arab man
>goes on national television to talk about how much she loves his 'southern temperament' and how Estonian men are cold and boring
>moves to some Arab country with him
>gets beaten half to death and goes to jail for being a woman in an Arab country
And everyone else is like "What did you expect?"

t. r/asinmasculinity

a nice blonde getting gangbanged by some beautiful bbs is pretty much the hottest thing ever

I forgot to mention that her husband beat her half to death, not some random bloke on the street.

KAWAII KAWAII

This woman is a hero to most of America.

Only in your head Ahmed but that's because you never get out of your islamic area

Gotta agree with you, Hans.

KEK AND PROUD!

they don't care in estonia because you can count the niggers with your fingers

*bbcs
fuck those meaty love maker makes me fail to write

it's not even about cuck, it's about interracial

Kys cuck shill

based canada

Damn, some arab man really look brazilian. Kinda scary.

SAITAMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost non-existant, but the people sure would get disgusted

kek, sauce?

I traveled through France after high school. Many of you have black hair + black beards. You're only just a little bit paler. Almost Italian tier. There's little actual difference between you and Arabs other than different facial structures to an extent.

KEK!

>arab
He's a fucking Kurd you ignorant piece of human filth.

I would imagine white + slav is pretty common.

pretty much the same shit

yea, although that wouldn't be interracial.

Meh, they're the same. Fuck off.

There aren't niggers here, just gypsies that are avoided by the biggest part of Romanians, the few that walk on streets are from Erasmus and nobody gives a shit about them

t. Saladin about to get deported to Iraq

Learn 2 history, ameritard. The iberic peninsula was invaded and colonized by mudslimes in the middle ages. If they're not niggers they are less than europeans.

>anão
Oh, it's an uneducated subhuman baboon who came directly from his shitty national imageboard. Why don't you go back, chimp? Your place is clearly not here. I mean, you can barely speak English. Fucking ape. Shoo, shoo now. No one wants you here. If you choose to stay be prepared for how you're gonna be treated. Like the fucking animal you actually are. No one will ever take your opinion seriously here. Kek. Brown subhuman.

I've got black hair and i don't look like an arab at all, if anything I've got swedish ancesters.

>implying anybody sane in Romania would consider having sex with a nigger

Don't play fool

>there aren't niggers here

I'm moving to your country, then. I and will breed your white bitches. :)

>white bitches
>Romania
lmao.

lmao gypsies will stab you day 1, they are biggest racists

All of my friend circle is having a tough time with dating - asian guys, white guys, and all. Their problem isn't being a minority, their problem is they're awkward around women and play Dota all the time and have no overlapping hobbies with women, and do nothing substantive to get with women. Maybe I'd have more sympathy if they put in a lot of effort, but the odds aren't that far stacked against them that they couldn't have found one white girl who likes them if they used all that moba time to talk to girls.

And I stand by what I said - there's nothing racist about preferring your own ethnicity.

90% white? In under two decades it will be as brown as it is white. Try to understand the concept of being white too, and how you'd feel soaking in this chart. No no, before you let yourself get all "white privilege", just entertain the idea for a moment. You lack a national identity, because you're a Canadian and our country has dissolved any notion of that since the 70s, so all you can cling onto for group identity is your race. But instead of being an english canadian or a german canadian or whatever, you're just "white" which is stereotyped as being bland, the cultural void that is filled by all the wonderful happy cultures of the other pockets of the world. And you're told you're a racist person, and if you try to preserve what little culture you're left with, then you're intolerant and xenophobic. After all, you're living in a "country of immigrants".

They just want to be like Aui Chan and Babaev.

>Maybe I'd have more sympathy if they put in a lot of effort, but the odds aren't that far stacked against them that they couldn't have found one white girl who likes them if they used all that moba time to talk to girls

I think that's fair enough, there is a measurable amount of bias against dating asian men though.

> And I stand by what I said - there's nothing racist about preferring your own ethnicity.

Never said it was racist, only that it's not fair or logical to expect a minority to date people that look like them.

The last paragraph is just a bunch of woe is me propaganda that gets passed around online. I'm not going to take the time to pick it apart because you're dead set on being a victim in a phony race war or rat race.

barely 2% of israel's population are black and they're all jews so it's rare and even then no one gives a fuck because jews=jews=jews

Bump.

as niggerish as this cheap ass mulato ?

how come he is so much whiter

Man, how the hell some people just become "white"?

Both photos are cherry picked.

He's just really tanned in the left photo. The right one has brighter lightning.

If you look up more photos his actual skin color seems to be in the middle of the two pictures.

you got a point there fatso man !!!

he is actually famous for the skin bleaching treatments he uses same as several other celebrities.

>there is a measurable amount of bias against dating asian men though.
>The last paragraph is just a bunch of woe is me propaganda that gets passed around online

Hmm....

Have you ever considered whether you possess any biases my friend?