What is hungary like?

what is hungary like?

It's alright

it's ok as long as they don't do their do with transylvania

What do you want to know specifically?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE out of all our neighbors we like you the best along with Austria, and the best you can offer is an it's alright?!

Feel free to give it back :^)

average eastern european shithole with dumb people

don't post in this thread
sage

Very nice place
I would move in but language is a bit you know

Why does everyone believe in the Hungarian is an infernally hard language meme?

It has no grammatical genders. No gendered pronouns. Three cases to express the past, present, and future. There are few exceptions and deviations with conjugation, the language is entirely phonetic and very much based on logic, I dare say much more so than indo-european languages.
Just try it out bro.

Its the adjectives
>Megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért

I'm not going to try and decipher something like that

I mean it sounds mongolic

Do what? What you are doing right now?

it's pretty good desu

Looks cozy

not the guy you replied, but the thing is that Croats really don't know much of Hungary and hungarians except the history. We don't have a clue what kind of people are you. I would like to visit Hungary tho. Sataraš paprikaš

>posts the longest Hungarian word
>see guys, this is totally hard and not worth learning
user please, don't be silly.

delet this, it doesn't sound mongolic at all

Well we do know Croats, since about a quarter of our nation goes to the Adrian sea every summer. They say Croats are very kind and generous hosts.

That much? I didn't know, i don't remember i saw a Hungarian on our seaside. but ok, you cant spot hungarians by their looks. There are cheap trips to budapest from Zagreb, like 15 euros one day trip to Budapest, so i'll visit it soon.

I agree but the 18 grammatical cases and 14 vowels make it a bit scary for most Indo-European speakers

Magas hegyek mögött, hol a tenger hupikéééééééék, ott laknak ők a törpikéééééééék.
Hatalmas fák között, gombaházakban lakunk és mindig vidámak vagyunk.

Hungarian is totally an easy language that looks in no way Mongolic

See what I'm talking about!

Hungary is like that car you've been bought from a shady car dealer. Looks shiny on the outside and functioning in short term, but the inside is full of crap parts duct taped together.

imagine a trojan horse in eu and nato
serving russian interests
while financing the deficit from eu handouts to stay afloat
and befriending and idolizing turkroaches and steppe niggers
rather than god forbid build democracy
everything is shot but not as shit as romania or ukrain yet
people go in the hospitals to die
the state pension system will collapse in a year or two
and there are almost no private savings for the elderly
politicians laugh in your face if you ask about their stealings
and the young and able are fleeing the country

that's about it.

My dad worked there for 20 years so I spent a lot of time there too. It was comfy but sort of gray country and gets boring after first week. The locals were extremely friendly, at least to me. So friendly that pizza guys in a pizza place always shoke hands with me when I came over and asked me million questions about finland every time and all people I spoke to were overly polite. Not like polite how everyone is when talking to a stranger but they were sucking up to me like I was god sent übermensch. No idea why, but my experiences have been 10/10 this far

I'm assuming it's because Hungarian tourists don't act like British and American ones where they are clearly noticable

Although there are Hungarians in places you wouldn't think, like Chile, Brazil, Canada, Australia and I've actually had many relatives go to Colombia and Venezuela

Fun fact, when refugees fled to Austria, the two main places they could go after asylum ended were Canada and Australia.

Is it true the corporate tax in Hungary is only 9 percent????

They're Sumerians. Or Anunnaki. Or something like that.

there are here old people that go hunting there once or twice a year.
at least this is what they say to their families, but I suspect they go there to fuck

No food. Stomach empty. Rumbling. Wouldn't expect a seppo to know that.