ETERNAL BLUE MOON THREAD

TOP OF THE LEAGUE EDITION

"""""""""""""""""""world's most competitive league"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" made to look like a joke by the mighty Guardiola

>P-pep will get e-exposed g-guys
>stoke is a tough place to go g-guys
>pep will be sacked in the morning g-guys

>w-wait until h..he goes to windy stoke guys!! he's going to get B-BTFO!

>s-s-s-s-stoke a-a-a-a-away any d-d-d-d-day now!!!

>ETERNAL FAN SINCE 2008

i RLY lookin forward to Manchester Derby this fucking year

TSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ITs cumming home lads

The salford ''''massive'''' will be in tears come the end of the season.

>City buying the league again

yawn desu

TSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Have you finally finished your phone call?

>it's another 20 post thread that gets bumped every hour by the algerian because he has no friends episode

TSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

was nolito, dare i say it, a reasonably priced buy?

WE'VE GOT GUARDIOLA

Reminder that winning is not worth it, unless someone loses. Lets give a round of applause to Stoke City, the gallant losers who made this sweet victory possible!

JUST GOT ME BLUE SAUCE KID! NOT OF THAT DIRTY RED SCUM

SCUM
SCUM SCUM SCUMC SSVSADJVAIJVSIDCJMSFIDVAISSIVSCUMSMSKSM

t. manure fan

>buying back your own player for 100 billion yen

TSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Begging to get dabbed at Old Trafford

>ETERNAL BLUE MOON THREAD (except when they lose)

Hey, you're the autistic dutchmen from the lest thread!

How many Melbourne City and NYC FC supporters are here?

He got two tap-ins.
The second goal was all based Ian Nacho.
Lovely dummy.

>that tons of refballs

Nicely done city of oil moey

There is nothing admirable about those pathetic Arsenal fans squatting in those shitty threads complaining about the team after every game.

if you guys are good i'll post some exclusive champions league city shots again this season

>a tap in by any other name would feel just as sweet

why won't you tell me if you have friends or not

>subbed on second half
>scores 2

and for a tenth of the price of pogba

k e k

was you one of the 10 fans at the match?

More admirable than the fairweather Shitty fans that don't even remember when the only time their team could get into Europe was through the Fairplay league.

There were that many fans out here?

N-NO THIS CAN'T BE...I'M IN CHARGE HERE!!!!

>It's an Abu Dhabi wins the league episode

New York fag here, I support City but not NYCFC

Mate these threads always suck
It's pretty weird Nolito and Gundam are genuinely good business

Then city spent shitloads of money on other players

>Nolito is going to flop la
>Lel liga babies cannot adapt to "Physical football" that has won us nothing internationally in 50 years la.

stones man of the match tho

Which was retarded, should have been Fernandinho or Aguero. Stones had nothing to do.

insane how nolito already scoring left and right and he just got here

>be Dutch
>live in a land of exquisite culture, beautiful women and Grade A legalised weed
>choose to shitpost on an anime imageboard in support of an oil money football team from another country
>no one listens/cares
>crywank yourself to sleep every night
>every
>night

There's more to life than this, my friend.

here's the thing, the poor lad is actually algerian. don't bully him too hard

>be britbong
>literally this mad about someone over the internet

How can anyone be mad at someone who provides so much comedic relief?

>le rainy night in stoke