>be low life with no skills
>choose to run because it's all I can
>still not good enough
>doing PEDs to increase performance to pro lvl
>still not good enough
>activate /fit/-tier lifestyle
>no sex, not even faps because muh gainz
>finally reaching olympic lvl
>must hold performance because that's the only thing people giving me credit for
>still can't into sex or faps
>compensating by memeing about bbc and high endurence sex performance because muh olympic champion
>meanwhile every robot has a better sexual stamina and recovery because on average 6-7 faps a day since high school
>suddenly PED's side effects kick in
>increase of estrogene and fade of natural testosterone production because body tries to balance the proper levels
>breast growth
>erctile disfuntion
>still high sex drive due to high estrogen and testosterone levels
>suddenly benefits from being the most popular person in the Olympic village kick in
>get every cock in the OV because anal prostate stimulation trough endless assfuck sessions is the only way of getting of with a limp dick and a hgh sex drive
>still worth it because Sup Forums losers stroke their dicks to the imagination of me fucking all the aryan cuties

And this is how they come on an average of 300 condoms per day and athlete.

DELET DIS

>train hard for 4 years
>reach the olympics
>meet qt athlete in the village
>exchange numbers and text
>cheer her watching her event on tv
>text asking to meet up
>no reply
>a few days pass
>recieve a message
>it's a pic of her and Usain Bolt's BBC

What would you do if you were Bolt?

commit sudoku

>not enjoying your sweet millionaire life while fucking every women in the olympic village for long as possible

???

Must be quite exhausting to be honest. Dude can't walk 5 meters without having like 50 people queuing for a selfie with him. I can understand why he chose to skip the opening ceremony.

>Bolt Jojo poses
Wtf I love Bolt now

>all those euro grils probably lining up outside his door

go to china and get everything i want in exchange for filing a few chinkies with spunk every month

ITT: WHITE men getting triggered by based bolt

He blacked every single hot "pure" white anglo track and field grill. Hes putting himself out to breeding pasture like a horse. In 20 years his spawn will be the greatest track and field Olympians the world has ever seen.

DON'T

CALL

You don't need to be world class athlete to take a picture with 3 girls. He probably stays as far away from there as possible unless he has to be there

1/10 the "" should have been around white.

The salt mines of this thread. you faggots act bitchier than two hookers fighting over a tip.

>yfw who take the picture was another hot bimbo