youtube.com/watch?v=TLXZAxmwwXw
youtube.com/watch?v=HvsoVgc5rGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Olympic soccer is meaningless, also we're not gonna win

I fucking love this shithole

>Soccer is meaningless

It is pretty much meaningless

And I don't want to destroy Brazil again :(

it's not meanlingless, it's just that a Gold medal has about 1/5000 of the value the World Cup has

still hope Germany's gonna win to maintain 4th place though

>FIFA Cucks desperately clinging to the WC like good shills

maybe Brazil shouldn't have let themselves get torn a new asshole in >7-1 and we wouldn't be having this discussion

Where is your nationalism and pride?

I'm liking those digits, Amerifriend.

it's memeingless either way

Nationalism is a spook

Who the fuck is this guy anyway?

You have to go back.

Max Stirner, "Philosopher"

The original edgy atheist

Why is he supposed to trigger the Randfags?

>Muh objectivism

To be fair soccer in general is a meaningless sport.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLXZAxmwwXw
KEK

He doesn't believe in personal property or owning land

Despite being a wealthy socialite

World Cup >>>>>>>>> Euro Cup = Copa America >>>>>>>> Africa Nations Cup >>> Confederations Cup >>>>>> Olympic football

Tbh i kinda want Brasil to lose so it will maybe knock some sense into the higher ups, it probably wont but still

ok
I'll listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=HvsoVgc5rGs later and see what to think of him.

Na, Confederations Cup is literally shit tier
At least you win a gold medal for your country at the Olympics

Copa America doesnt have the same value for us as the Euro Cup.

Do the Favela dwellers even care about soccer? Seems like they have to much other shit to deal with.

Copa america is shit mate. A competition were USA get to the semis can't be taking seriously.

Same reason why poor as fuck Americans care about American Football and Basketball. Or council estate chavs watch football. Escapism

>Euro Cup = Copa America

Everytime

I think they have to much pisss tondeal with this time around

That wasn't a serious Copa America tho.

It was serious enough to make Messi retire.

Shots fired

Actually I will take this as a Russia 2018 thermometer because this team will be the base of our 2018 squad. If they perform good or at least manage to lose in a decent way, it could mean that we aren't with a lost generation anymore.

>Germany
>nationalism and pride
Prepare for arrest

Messi has massive autism he'b probably retire from barça if someone hits him with the ball in the face

This is true to be quite honest with you fampai (fampai means famiglia in portuguese)

Are you kidding? They are the ones that care mostly about it.

BRA 5 X 1 GER
Neyman will score 2

I don't follow povertykick, but why is the World Cup considered so much better when they both have teams from around the world and are played at the same frequency?

in the end its a u23 tourney with many 2. League and reserve players and no players that transfered for Germany as example

No players from Euro/Copa that would be allowed

the only spice from this match comes from the 7-1 even for medal standings it doesnt matter anymore

Olympics are for players under 23 (each team is allowed to have three players above that age, though) while the World Cup has no age restriction. Since football players usually peak around 26~28, the WC is most likely to have the actual best players of each country. Plus, a team has to win more matches to be the WC champion.

>enter thread
>Stirner
>no mention of Phänomenologie des Geistes
fucken dropped

didn't know about the age restriction that is weird. Basketball doesn't even have one and they have smaller teams.

Wasn't there some kind of rule about having to be amateur to play Olympics basketball some years ago or something, though? I remember this was a thing with football during the '50s, which is why Pelé, for instance, couldn't play during the Olympics when he was a professional player, if I'm not mistaken.

germany sent literally whos
brazil sent fucking neymar and trying really hard to win

It applied to all sports. Professionals were only allowed in like 80s or so.

Hegel is 3deep5me