Funny how this album is vastly superior to all the atmoshit...

Funny how this album is vastly superior to all the atmoshit, dream pop and crappy shoegaze that swarm around here and the internet.

yeah op its frankly hilarious that you have bad enough taste to think that this album stands out among all the rest of the shitgaze you find on mu

Explain yourself

this is deftones' worst album, brother

I guess if you're 15 maybe

sorry bud I'm afraid adrenaline's worse in my own opinion

kimdracula is my jam

bet you have never listened to it m8

lmaos @ opinion

Saturday Night Wrist and Koi No Yokan are definitely two of their better albums.

lmao @ your shit taste

Are you literally 14? It's easily their best. Most dense, consistent atmosphere, excellent songwriting and a bit of experimentation.

That's like the weakest Deftones album and they're a pretty weak band so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not a very bad album but it sounds like it was a 1992 camcorder recording converted to mp3 v0

see

It's inconsistent and low energy--it sounds like Chino is going to fall asleep in like half the songs. Very few of the melodies are memorable--they come off like afterthoughts of a band bored of what they're doing, just jamming and not caring about whether it sounds interesting. The songs seem to just be there, with the band not aiming for anything, which is a shame considering how ambitious many of their other records were.

your explanation is full of subtle buzzwords and shit, also your taste is shit

If you actually like this boring ass record, they can't be as bad as yours.

deftones blow every nu-metal act out of the water

none of them even come anywhere close to them

they're still fucking nu-metal though and i don't understand how people lose their minds over this shit it ain't terrible but god dammn

they aren't nu metal anymore cummie boy

>low energy
>literally starts with Hole in the Earth
That tracks feels massive, and that's what makes SNW fantastic. It's full of emotion and atmosphere, and the hooks are indeed memorable. Hole in the Earth, Xerces, UUDDLRLR, Beware, it has some of their hardest hitting hooks senpai.

i agree deftones is the shit

Are you deaf? Adrenaline is their only nu metal album, since it's the only one featuring actual rapping and the genre's other characteristics. Around the Fur may also qualify. Everything since those is a shoegaze/alternative metal hybrid.

That doesn't make it bad. Just not as enjoyable.

Even on Adrenaline there are only 2 or 3 rapping songs out of the 11 tracks. The majority is Post Hardcore and Alt Metal

It's such a pet peeve for me I can't stand it