It's been 1 year since this masterpiece released. What are your thoughts?

It's been 1 year since this masterpiece released. What are your thoughts?

"damn i'm fucking getting old"

one of the most creative albums of 2016 easily, somewhere from an 8.5/10 to a 9.5/10

wat dis guy said

is it february 14th already

haha like where does the time go amiriteorwut hehe HAHAheheahdkalsfh;lknvads

the second half is better than the first half

>30 Hours-No More Parties-Facts-Fade-Saint Pablo**

fantastic album, set the tone of rap for the next 5 years or so

the definition of okay

feedback is top-tier kanye

I would have like it more if TLOP was released as a mixtape instead of a studio album
or if it was just an ep with the six actual songs.
As it is, it reminds me of the rap equivalent to Foxygen's ...and Star Power

Trash.

NOW IF I FUCK THIS ASSHOLE

the definitive post-modern masterpiece of 2016

My thoughts are with your poor self and your awful taste in music.

How can any sane, healthy human being consider this thing a masterpiece?

i give it 7 bleached assholes out of 10 couches

Basically this.

Diamonds in the rough: the album.

A whole lot of mediocrity to wade through but man, are the good songs good.

one of his weakest but still good

It gets off to an absurdly strong start but then falters with all the filler and shitty tacked on bonus tracks. Lyrically it's Kanyes weakest release but it's also sometimes his strongest musically. Overall it's probably only 7/10, but it easily could've been 10/10.

The "Waves" tracklist (which is just the original tracklist with ULB on the end) is an 8.5/10. The final tracklist had too much filler and is a 6/10. Shouldn't have kept fucking with it.

FML - Real Friends - Wolves - Frank's Track

best part of the album

normie music

yeah

made up for that steaming phoned-in pile that people here pretend is good being Yeesuz

this so much

this, the album as streamed originally by kanye was much, much better than the final tweaked version. feedback was ruined, father stretch my hands was ruined

really killed the album

Good album... he can still do things no one else can

Got damn I love this album. I still listen to it to this day. It's grown on me so much. It may even be remembered as Kanye's crowing achievement. Theres alot to love if you aren't turned off by the wonky album structure.

the albums structure is bad??

why do people think this??

meh

Hello Kanye fans. I'm not one of you, so I'd like to ask a question you might know the answer to. Why does everyone persist on saying that the lyrics about the bleached asshole are the deepest lyrics ever and that they symbolize something amazing? I don't understand why these lyrics are praised so much.

As far as production goes FML, Real Friends, Wolves, 30 Hours, and No More Parties in LA are among his best work

Saint Pablo is really good lyrically too

sounds like someone was trolling you

the final track order is basically a shuffled version of what was originally made. see , the original tracklisting flows so much better and it's really obvious it was made that way once you listen to it. most noticeable for me was how the end of father stretch my hands pt 2 goes into waves.

I prob worded that wrong but one of the most common criticisms is that it seems like a 'mess'. Which is just a unique album structure that went over people's heads.

No. I've heard people talking about this in real life. Serious conversations. Do I live near retards?

I don't know what to tell you man...

kanye fans even acknowledge that his lyrics suck so yeah you're probably around retards

Alot of people say the bleached asshole line fits into the WHICH/ONE theme. And that it's right after a religious song like Ultralight Beam to show the contrast between his spiritual life and his sexual life.

Some people think the line is about Kanye cheating on Kim, and the 'feeling like an asshole' part is about Kim noticing the asshole bleach on his shirt.

I personally think he just wrote it cuz he wanted a funny sex line.