Wyoming

>wyoming
what happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/theres-a-50-square-mile-section-of-yellowstone-where-you-can-get-away-with-murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of my professors who doesn't even live in Wyoming keeps running for governor as a Democrat just for shits and giggles because nobody ever runs as a Democrat there so he automatically gets the nomination. At least I think it was Wyoming.

lmao

mining

>a fucking square
satisfying

Nothing

>wyoming
>what happens here?

Gay cowboys.

yellowstone

First state to give voting rights to women. And one of the first places in the modern world (if not the first).

>lowest population
>injuns
>shit ton of open land
>national parks
>guns

Thanks to overlapping laws you can technically legally kill someone in this highlighted area.

How are the girls in Wyoming?

>wyoming
sounds like a chinese name
>"yellow"stone
hmmmm

It's basically a big hunting reserve

Do you know what the heritage of most wyoming people are?

how come?
wouldn't that mean that the judge should just somehow decide which states law to use?

>>wyoming
>sounds like a chinese name

>The entire park is within the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the District of Wyoming, making it the only federal court district that includes portions of more than one state (Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming). Law professor Brian C. Kalt has argued that it may be impossible to impanel a jury in compliance with the Vicinage Clause of the Sixth Amendment for a crime committed solely in the unpopulated Idaho portion of the park (and that it would be difficult to do so for a crime committed solely in the lightly populated Montana portion).[137]

lmao, I think I get it
what a weird place, wonder what kind of loopholes they would have to find to get around this

Ranching and oil, mostly ranching.

It's a huge plain, as far as the eye can see until you get into the rockies/tetons in the south/west. It's pretty comfy though; my favorite area is around the border with Colorado. The landscape is a bunch of hills and plains with forest on the side facing away from the wind, and in the shelter of the hills there are a bunch of farms and ranches harvesting hay and such. It's really quite pleasant. Pic semi-related; doesn't get any ranches in it, but the grass is all silver-green and there are some nice rivers running through the area. Aside from farming, there's oil and natural gas in some areas. The population is generally older because kids come off the ranches and isolated townships and want to go work somewhere else, so aging is a bit of a problem.

It's a really pretty and unique place though. I'd also recommend Idaho, north Utah, Colorado and Montana. They're all extremely beautiful states, I think the most under-rated in the union. Ketchum, Idaho in particular was really gorgeous when I went skiing there several years back. I'd like to go back there sometime in the fall.

Yellowstone

>0% taxes
oy vey i wanna live there

Why other states can be this geometrical?
Nice, do they admit spics?

Was this loophole ever actually abused?

>Nice, do they admit spics?

No prohibitions against it, I'd imagine they do, but the state is extremely red and ~90% white.

Don't think you'd run into trouble though because pic related.

No. Some law professor at Michigan State University discovered it back in 2005 or so and authored a paper on it to get him on tenure track before his first child was born. He sent copies of the paper to the DoJ and congressional committees to try and convince them to close the loophole, but no one really did.

vice.com/en_us/article/theres-a-50-square-mile-section-of-yellowstone-where-you-can-get-away-with-murder

>sounds chinese

wish I lived there 2bh

Doesn't Mexico have any virtually uninhabited wastelands for you to live in?

d u r a n g o

It's gorgeous.

t. spent a week there

sure, there are. but it doesn't snow there, i actually want to see snow in real life, man. i'm aware that wyoming in winter can be cold as fuck, but i actually want to experience that everyyear desu.

Snow is only fun the first few times you see it. After that, it becomes a major pain in the ass.

Come to Idaho.
Trade snow for decent food.

Just go to a mountain or something for a weekend.

don't care about that, still i want snow
convince that Idaho is better than Wyoming and maybe I will
nah

Idaho is more mountain than plain, at least in the north, so more snow. Hell of snow. It also doesn't get too windy or cold. Like worst it gets is like -25 C.

ok, you convinced me, i'm going to Idaho tomorrow

Longmire

This 2bh.

>Live in mountain town
>been getting hammed by snow this year
>Had to snowblow my driveway three times in one day a week back

Snow is so fucking annoying if you actually have to deal with it yourself.

Alright, what can you hook me up with. Anything that isn't Finger Steaks™ (battered and fried cubesteak) and Fry Sauce™ (ketchup and mayonaise)

Visit Ketchum

pic related

lol idk
k