It trigger the cucks

Why couldnt i look like clint eastwood its not fair bros

>Shitalian
>Somewhat good looking when old
Why am I not surprised

De Niro isn't italian though, he is a nigger loving cuck

what is this even supposed to mean?
are you being racist?
are the guys on the right, those actors' kids?

>D-De Niro isn't Italian
t.Incecure cuck Sup Forumstard

by the way, this proves nothing, this portuguese had two kids with a black footbll player, and she had nice lloking kids

Yeah I'm being racist you cuck, and this photo show that nigger lovers only manage to turn they offspring into disgusting mongrels

>not even the same girl

Nice try but you failed, now kys

LOL nigger stop talking bullshit, nice looking mongrels are not an existing thing, you have to come back to your jungle

>tfw too smart for white girls

>this good looking

only if you are into beastiality...

most mixed kids look good, stop hating

He's still part Italian whether you like or not. His life choices have nothing to do with his ancestry. Although I was surprised to find out I'm more Italian than him he's a mix of everything European and more Irish than anything.

Yeah sure, this may be the reason why I nevr saw one...

>the same faggot posting more BS

They look like little monkeys. Your eyes aren't lying to you.

>the finish cuck
>that croatian cuck
>the french Sup Forumstard
>now this literal portuguese cuck
soon /r/asianmasculinity will come and well have the whole gang fellas

Race mixing make truly beautiful children...

and they arere already separated, and those niglets without a father before their 1st birthday, fucking cuck, kill yourself

>coal burner turn into a single mom

Who would have thought...

Why do right wingers worship weakness and shun strength? They hate black men BECAUSE they are strong, virile, masculine, and dominant. They think white men are superior because they are meek, submissive, socially inept, and feminine. They think that white men losing out in the dating marketplace is proof in and of itself that there is a Jewish conspiracy against white males.

Mixed kids can turn out better looking or worse looking

>taking kid examples
Lmao

>ugly "girls"

Nope, they look closer to apes than humans

Sure, this may be the reason why niggers are the most rejected demographics on the US dating market... Even asians have it better.

M8 in France you kind need to ass fuck each others because even nigresses don't want to hang out with you.

>t. Jelly poltard

Damn that kid is ugly

The statistics are skewed because of older women. Younger women rebel against their racist parents at about the same rate that their parents actually are racist, so it evens out. But young women do date black men very often.

>fapping to semitic looking genetical defects

M8 you should stop being autistic

Yeah sure, this may be the reason why even in South Africa or UK race mixed kids from coalburners are a tiny minority.

These rebelions you are talking about only occuring in your head it seem

>It's a Muslim larping as a Nazi thread

She's pretty cute, and even if she wasn't, at least she doesn't have the hideously ugly personality of someone itt who is very butthurt god gave him the misery of having to share a world with non-whites

Actually people in France are getting more racist against muslims and africans these days.

This beta France shitposter isnt going to stop me from marrying a White girl and eventually having cute mixed children

>yfw Latino/White mixed children are the future