Bandcamp thread

Post, rec, rate, leave feedback, and so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

bluehole.bandcamp.com
noriginal.bandcamp.com
spinrilla.com/mixtapes/goose-rage-therecap
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/i-really-tried
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/on-and-off-and-on-again-work-in-progress
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/nature-versus-nurture-3
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/the-anthill
thebaddestbeams.bandcamp.com/album/junior-beams-ep
evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights
connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/propitiation
peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
pinkpots.bandcamp.com/album/the-life-and-times-forthcoming
sunriseandammunition.bandcamp.com/
blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/album/numeromancy
anarchestra.bandcamp.com/album/solipse),
basementvacation.bandcamp.com/album/demo-tracks
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
ubervice.bandcamp.com/
patrello.bandcamp.com/album/haunt
totinoboy.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DuWyswE_meA
youtube.com/watch?v=fpW3PfJkJEo
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com
sun-colors.bandcamp.com/album/planes-ep
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef
yamir.bandcamp.com/track/a-study-in-noise
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p
opt--out.bandcamp.com/
awardshow.bandcamp.com/
celldeathtapes.bandcamp.com/album/stockphoto
slyvinyl.com/genres-cassettes/electronic-genres-cassettes/new-visions-ltd-stockphoto-limited-edition-white-cassette
thechameleonsongs.bandcamp.com/track/shades-of-gold-and-teal
supermagnet.bandcamp.com/
thewurst1.bandcamp.com/releases
pusboy.bandcamp.com/album/le-b-b-malform
troubledteenlesbianheadhunters.bandcamp.com/track/death-to-north-korea-iv
nebulosads.bandcamp.com/releases
suburbandeer.bandcamp.com/album/december-summer
thetimetraveler.bandcamp.com/album/discarded-numbers
thecrimsonrod.bandcamp.com/album/weather-basket
form-void.bandcamp.com
liketheriverofficial.bandcamp.com/album/shallow-water-ep
venderstrooik.bandcamp.com/
svccy.bandcamp.com/releases
graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/abstract-creation
mrkittydm.bandcamp.com/
wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases
play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh
rateyourmusic.com/artist/wacky_southern_current
wsc-music.tumblr.com/
kronaldo.bandcamp.com/
columnaris.bandcamp.com/releases
janstrach.bandcamp.com/album/jan-pierwszy-starszy
anemicwolf.bandcamp.com/
90sneptune.bandcamp.com/releases
shiiver.bandcamp.com/album/please-consider-me-a-dream
christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/split-with-phlegm
homesicklmao.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To

Seaaseaa.bandcamp.com
>free form rock
>experimental rock
>duo of myself and my buddy making weird music we want to hear
I still don't have the album cover on my phone so here is a sexy Lemmy
the demo session from December is the one you should pay attention to but I like the track Paj
please leave feedback, I'd love to hear it and I WILL return it if it is not something like "rec" or "I like dis"

here's the album cover
the lemmy picture was just a placeholder please don't assume its a joke album or whatever

rex

check the new collab w jake hutto

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

my squad
spinrilla.com/mixtapes/goose-rage-therecap

thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/i-really-tried

>post rock, lo-fi, harmonica, electroacoustic
>Avant garde

here
not a huge shoegaze or any of the related genres but I love the noisy stuff on the Diving Bell
Barney Beats his Wife has a really cool mix of that dreamy vibe and almost a sludgey sound
really dig it, keep it up

not a huge shoegaze or any of the related genres fan*

the second track almost has an ASMR sound to it
what did you use to record that?

The album I'm currently working on:
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/on-and-off-and-on-again-work-in-progress

Much more ambient than my usual stuff, though with the same fetish for weird instruments. Alternates between cozy and noisy. No songwriting or singing, although I will go back to that style.

My most popular album:
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis

The last album I completed:
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/nature-versus-nurture-3

Be back with a little feedback in a bit, in the meantime here's some ReCs:

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/the-anthill (The first Taxxon release I felt compelled to listen to the entirety of. What a genre-bending trip.)

thebaddestbeams.bandcamp.com/album/junior-beams-ep

evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights (>implying you can't find an AOTY in these threads) (actually, this was only my 2nd favorite album of 2016, but still)

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/propitiation

peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass (>tfw I'm currently ripping off Peaches and Even Oxen right down to the obligatory cello)

pinkpots.bandcamp.com/album/the-life-and-times-forthcoming

sunriseandammunition.bandcamp.com/

>prog

most slept on band of 2013

different parts use different mics, I recorded the improv at the end through my phone (pixel) and most of the rest through my proper mic (samson co1u)

blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/album/numeromancy

>metal
>blues and psychedelic influences

Was waiting for your real cover, my suggestion would be to include the title on it as well, right now you can't really tell that it's actually a cover.

Rec for obligatory blue square. These threads just wouldn't be the same without it.

I'm curious as to what your ultimate goal is with this music. Right now it intrigues me but it doesn't quite captivate me. Give some of this a listen (anarchestra.bandcamp.com/album/solipse), because I feel like maybe you would be pleased to create something like this, but maybe not. I would also encourage you to not name an album "I Really Tried." (Says the guy who named an album "Not Applying Myself.") I think this could also be more interesting if you diversified your sound a little bit, added some more instruments, specifically non-stringed ones, like the harmonica.

Giving this one a casual rec. As I've said before, the second track is a better direction than the first.

seeing as its a demo session I was reluctant to put a title on it and I often do not put my name on my covers. they are meant to be an accompanying piece of art to the music. Though I will keep in mind that some people may skip it if I do not have any indication that it is an actual cover

I suppose I never said this but the first track is meant to be a buildup to the weird and noisy second track.

basementvacation.bandcamp.com/album/demo-tracks

>singer-songwriter
>acoustic guitar & piano
>free downloads

will come back to post feedback later

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>shit
>depressive
>each release is different

recc

my drum kits away atm, but I will be implementing that in future and definitely more harmonica once I learn how to play it. Also sax, but same stuff the learning part.

killinguinside.bandcamp.com
>drone
>noise
>not active anymore but I haven't released anything onto my new one so yeah

ubervice.bandcamp.com/

>chill
>electronica
>r&b

oh my apologies I just realized that I never commented on your music
I should start by saying that I really dig blues, especially when it's heavier stuff like this.
The little solo that starts at :38 on Reflector really scratches an itch that I didn't even know I had.
great work man, I hope to see you in my bc feed in the future.

Thanks for the kind words mate, and to be perfectly honest althought this cover serves you better, I quite liked the cheeky Lemmy pic as well

reccin these guys for some quality jamz

I quite like the lemmy picture too but I don't want people to get the impression that I'm making a comedy or ironic album

generic noise drone

patrello.bandcamp.com/album/haunt
>instrumental
>upbeat synthpop/synthwave

totinoboy.bandcamp.com/

>trap
>dark

i fux with it. could use some more polish but i like where your head's at.

idirei.bandcamp.com

Newest Music Video: youtube.com/watch?v=DuWyswE_meA

Newest Single:
youtube.com/watch?v=fpW3PfJkJEo

>Hip-Hop/Rap

yeah ik it's really shitty

> Projekto Sendecida, from Santa Fe, Argentina
> first wave post rock, psychedelia, instrumental, improv, western

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com

Feedback thoughts as song played:

Listened to Light Dream - Really like the production although I'd probably boost the vocals a little bit. Great instrumentation, drummer really a standout. Very impressed by this desu. 9/10

Listened to Super Helix - Great tone on the guitar for this type of project. Think the bass needs to be a little less punchy but should still be boosted a bit. 7.5/10
Check out muh band!!
Sun Colors - post surf / indie rock
sun-colors.bandcamp.com/album/planes-ep

Check out the songs Trial (instrumental) or Realign

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef

i have a side project with a friend cooking up, might drop it in february while i finish this damn album. it's not gonna be rock or ambient.

one thing i've noticed is the less fun i have making music the better it comes out? like when i first started i had so much fun but the songs were awful and now i'm making something i consider "good" but it's tedious as hell for me to make. weird huh

yamir.bandcamp.com/track/a-study-in-noise
>noise rock
>experimental rock
>post-rock
>influenced by no wave and modern classical
>For Fans of Glenn Branca, early Sonic Youth, TBK-era Swans, and the New York No Wave scene
>new album 2017

>you can rate all of my releases on RYM if you're into that:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>please follow me on spotify, it really doesn't matter if you listen to me or not:
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

oh yes

this is dope

all far enough into the thread to actually reply to people
and yet you didn't.
fuck off

>listening to a not live album
>at the end of the song you can hear clapping and cheering
reeeeee

>conservative.tween
lol

oh my god decent edit
desu i feel so bad for the wrestler guy who came, it must be so embarassing to become a meme, especially this way.

oh damn i didn't see you! love you man.
what program is that? it looks really damn good, I could really use a proper application for making music, hehe...

name 5(five) albums that do this

opt--out.bandcamp.com/
>fuzzy ambient

except i did ya fucker

none of the posts linked have any replies
you should include them in your main post to avoid misunderstands like this
as for the rest of you who lazily spam your shitty albums here, you're not worth any ones time

thanks mom

>Pelt - Empty Bell Ringing in the Sky
>Jack Rose - Raag Manifestos
i can't think of any others right now off the top of my head, and the ones i do remember explicitly label them as (Live) or (Bonus Track)

if you don't include the replies within your post, the person receiving feedback will feel less obligated to check out your music just because you listened to theirs, so in part it is a good thing. bad part is you'll get annoyed by people that you don't rec or give feedback.

eat shit. I listen to a lot of the links posted and I'll download the ones I like.

i dont like their music though

awardshow.bandcamp.com/

>lo-fi
>reverb
>Sad DIY indie

Listen through a shitty phone speaker for best results

I'm into this, I wanna remix it and make it sound dope

so do you expect anyone to give a shit about your music?

there's no rule saying he HAS to like other people's music

I never said there was?
I was asking him why anyone should give a shit about his music

celldeathtapes.bandcamp.com/album/stockphoto

>v A p O r W a V e
>cassette

write up about the album slyvinyl.com/genres-cassettes/electronic-genres-cassettes/new-visions-ltd-stockphoto-limited-edition-white-cassette

thechameleonsongs.bandcamp.com/track/shades-of-gold-and-teal

>australian, rap, hip-hop, real

supermagnet.bandcamp.com/

I try to make each album a little different so briefly:

Unexplained Aerial Bursts
>spacey indie rock, lo-fi, shoegaze influenced, ambient interludes and dreamy vibes

Only Here to Leave
>sad lo-fi folk and indie rock stuff

cosmodrome
>instrumental ambient and space rock, UFO stuff, tape samples, guitars, synths

New album forthcoming soon(?).
If you dig it hit up the facebook page.

Love this stuff, highly recommended.
I'm digging the sound very much, as stated in prior thread. I don't really have much else to add other than asking whether or not you're planning a full album anytime soon. I'd dig seeing what sort of stuff you'd do with more room.
This is so my shit, dude. Loving it. Great when ambient music has sort of a drowned melody going through it, drone music can be great but this just feels more engaging to me.
This is really good music and if you like good music I suggest you check this good music out.

I'll be listening to more as time goes by, hopefully the thread stays alive for a bit.

I keep checking back every so often. Keep the tunes coming boys

Oh hell yes. Love track titles like this, love this music. I get that this is plunderphonics, but out of curiosity did you do any of the instrumentation yourself?
Also is New Visions LTD. inspired by/homage to Public Image Ltd?
Oh man, I've heard some bedroom indie in my day but I have not personally heard an acoustic bass implemented. This is fucking gorgeous. Great vocals and melodies, as well. Very dreamy and emotional, great atmosphere.
Missed this earlier, love this stuff, recommended.

(Me)

why are you so mad lmao

We are working on a full length, kind of. We want to introduce a bit more structure whilst maintaining the sound and weirdness. Also planning on adding more instrumentation, my friend(the drummer) is working on repairing an old saxophone he found in his basement.
In short, yes we are working on a full length but we are doing that very slowly. I will probably put a few more demo sessions up for the purpose of documenting the sonic change from now until then.
Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it

>maintaining the sound and weirdness
Good plan, I'm pumped. Also for the saxophone, I would love to see how that can be implemented. Weirdly enough I'm also trying to see about borrowing a busted saxophone and oboe right now.
I'm always spotty about coming here but as long as I'm here I will be looking for your updates my dude.

This may be painful and not for the squeamish! It is a must listen though. Tough it out.

thewurst1.bandcamp.com/releases

yeeeeeeee

pusboy.bandcamp.com/album/le-b-b-malform
>noisy rock
>lo fi
>punk

dumb riff big black style punk shit

troubledteenlesbianheadhunters.bandcamp.com/track/death-to-north-korea-iv

experimental, industrial, noise, death industrial, power electronics

Inspired by the likes of Genocide Organ, The Gerogerigegege, Con-Dom and The Grey Wolves

nebulosads.bandcamp.com/releases

>dark ambient, dungeon synth

strong recs:

Im really loving this. Nice work!

kek

thanks, I appreciate it!

bump

suburbandeer.bandcamp.com/album/december-summer
>math rock, shoegaze, noise rock, experimental

Finished my second album under this project a few days ago. Reception has been lukewarm but I'm very happy with how it turned out, certainly still open to feedback. Don't let the first track scare you away like it has for most people, it's the longest and one of the weirdest (particularly vocally).

This is very cool, only listened to the first two songs off of the self-titled but I'm digging it. Downloading for a proper listen later. Also I think I gave you a red play on the third track on accident, sorry.

Listened to demo and airport. The latter didn't really stand on its own for me, as an interlude it could have worked well though. The former was much more interesting but also had moments where it lost my attention. Wish it didn't have a fadeout though, that seems like a huge copout for such a lengthy jam. I'll try to remember to listen to some of your other stuff later though since it looks like you have a lot of variety up and I know that the nature of risk-taking like this means that some releases just won't click with some listeners.

(me)

fucking sick

thetimetraveler.bandcamp.com/album/discarded-numbers
>electronic, disjointed, expereimental

Only posting this one time so if you want to be really confused for like 5 minutes straight here you go.

This is pretty sweet. I really think the "next thing" for hip-hop is going to be focusing on more involved song structures than just making beats crazier than last year. No real complaints on the track although I would urge you to explore some odd time signatures a bit if only for parts like the droning ambient-ish sections to give them a bit more oomph. Even something simple like a 5/4 or 6/4 can really kick your groove to the next level.

This is also pretty sweet. I love how dense and tangled the rhythms are and you have some really interesting textures, would definitely like to see where you go from here.

I've actually done vaguely similar things in the past, I wouldn't normally post albums like this here but you might be interested since you're obviously into this kind of music. There are splashes of this throughout most of the releases here but this is by far the most similar to what you're doing.

thecrimsonrod.bandcamp.com/album/weather-basket

Thanks friend! Taking a quick pizza break but I'll be sure to give your music a listen when I'm back.

You need to learn what a limiter is.

Honestly beautiful.
The guitar work is refreshing as fuck.
I hear a weird distortion in your voice on a few tracks, though.
I presume you either recorded your voice with a low quality microphone or you performed some noise removal that was too powerful.
Invest in a better mic or a pop filter respectively.

form-void.bandcamp.com

>aggressive acoustic, some prog, some doom, some punk
>just added an interesting Mad world cover to the end of the album

I'll be checking out the rest of the thread for a few hours tonight. Cheers!

Downloaded, the combination of pounding drum machine and roaring noise rock always gets me. This is a pretty good take on it too, love the vocals.

Listened to A Study In Noise and the first two tracks of Yamir. I'm sorry to say nothing really clicked with me, the production and textures are nice but it didn't seem like you were doing anything particularly engaging with it. May revisit this later.

Good vibe, passable writing made better by the vibe.

liketheriverofficial.bandcamp.com/album/shallow-water-ep

>nugaze
>one man band
>dream pop

mensae.bandcamp.com

I'm again, and I just finished the Planes EP. I can't help but think of the Ramones, when listening to the vocals (both the singing itself and the production), and I mean this as a compliment. The bass could be mixed a bit higher in my opinion, although I do usually go overboard with it. The clean tones are to die for though, great recording all in all!

Yeah I know what you mean, for what it's worth, I didn't get that impression (although I did read the bit in the prev thread where someone pointed this out)

>Vinyl
>Cassette

venderstrooik.bandcamp.com/

>Electronic
>Dub // Wave // Electro // Techno // Disco
>Venderstrooik

svccy.bandcamp.com/releases

>chillwave
>synthwave
>dream

are we still farting on dicks or what boys?

Bump

graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/abstract-creation

>sludge pop
>noise
>doom

not my page, but i fuckin love this dude.

>darkwave
>synthwave
>buttwave

mrkittydm.bandcamp.com/

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases

>art-rock, instrumental, soundtrack, chamber-rock, ambient, prog

enter zero or more
all discography at name your price

download, listen, share, rate!

play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh

rateyourmusic.com/artist/wacky_southern_current

wsc-music.tumblr.com/

kronaldo.bandcamp.com/

>Trap
>Cocaine Rap
>German
>Experimental

columnaris.bandcamp.com/releases

>bowed-guitar
>ambient
>"experimental"
>other
>new album

Just put a new album "Algae Blooms" up last night; I'd be interested in seeing what people think. This one was made with lots of layered delay. And long-ass reverb on the last few tracks. Enjoy!

still I really like how you establish a rhythm and a groove, and then proceed to switch it up in a non-abrasive way, it's very relaxing and engaging at the same time.

The guitar tone sounds mostly very clear and warm, but I have agree with in that the vocals are quite distorted, I think its more like overcompression though, and not noise removal.

One of the best, most well written acoustic guitar songs I've heard lately, 8.5/10, just to leave room for improvement regarding production.

Always gonna rep fellow doom projects. I think you could benefit from a more present bassline, but I very much enjoy your voice, I'm actually really fucking jealous to be honest.

Love it, that's all.

Recs

Shameful.

Begging your pardon?

Here's my stuff, all free or PWYW. The latest full length I am most proud of, Polish lo-fi experimental noisy and melodic umm post-pop? in Polish. Enjoy!

janstrach.bandcamp.com/album/jan-pierwszy-starszy
Glorious, love the titles, love the cover, most of all love the sweet nostalgic vibes

Great band name, the music gives me that sweet tragic The Cure feeling!

anemicwolf.bandcamp.com/

i have one ep thats a mess of weird lo fi folk diddys and another one on the way thats more of that mixed with some more straightforward rock stuff, that one has a single thats out now

hey guys, check out this obligatory beat tape, just listen, download if you want, hell donate me some money if you want, help a brotha out

90sneptune.bandcamp.com/releases

new thread

thank you very much for the comment !!

reccc

shiiver.bandcamp.com/album/please-consider-me-a-dream

>lo-fi
>pop
>sp00ky ambient

Assholes like this make me want to stay out of the Bandcamp threads these days.

christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/split-with-phlegm
>noise, improvisation, dark ambient, screamo

here is a new split we have with our buddies PHLEGM.

homesicklmao.bandcamp.com/releases
>emo
>ambient

Bumperino