If you don't like this album you are not a real death grips fan

if you don't like this album you are not a real death grips fan

I'm glad to not to be a deathgripsfag t b h

>you are not a real death grips fan
thank god

Guess so, it's their second shit release

Wish ride would have killed himself after TPTB so their discog could stop turning to shit

>if you don't like this shit album you are not a part of one of the most cancerous fanbases on the entire website
I'm OK with that.

2015 called.

In current year faggots like you are the most insufferable. Just look around.

NOTM > BP > GP = NLDW > ExM > TMS > JD

dgfags are more insufferable though

In Sup Forums's current state, why? Please explain.

at least because some part of those haters are clearly dgfags who just want to meme their favourite band further
same happened to grimes

don't you think that this hate is a response? this was supposed to happen someday
death grips' fanbase is easily one of the most reddit-tier fanbases, and it's growing

The Death Grips fanbase was irredeemably horrid back in 2015 and early 2016 when it was comprised mostly of the runoff Odd Future drones, but it's stabilized now that those kiddies have either moved on to the next meme or stopped being flaming fucktards.

To still act like the fanbase is some monolithic cancer is just beating a dead horse, and I doubt you can recall the last time you encountered someone memeing DG on here because the only people doing so are the haters.

>the only people doing so are the haters
[citation needed]

This thread

how do you know they're not deathgripsfags?

>how do you know if someone is being facetious and/or ironic on Sup Forums

I would also be ashamed to say that I'm a dgfag if I were one.

that's what I'm saying
some of them are probably not haters

Then I guess this fanbase is in its post-irony stage. Better than it was a year ago.

I still yearn to see the return of the day where DG threads aren't bombarded with posts like and as the first replies. Just annoying even from a neutral perspective.

It's the same shit with anything that gets overly popular on Sup Forums. Calm down and ignore it.

>people don't like this album
But why

>mfw a new death grips album could drop at any moment

because its garbage