WTF lads
(fapping to this later)
Never made it this far, what do I do

Please help me...

Other urls found in this thread:

vattenaffanculo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vattenaffanculo.com/

It doesn't mean anything. She doesn't even remember you now and she probably wasn't looking at you anyway. If she was, she was definitely laughing at you. You will die as a lonely virgin devoid of any female contact.

She wasn't smiling at you, but at Chad who was behind you.

>cute girl in the burger king in my hometown
>always smiles
>feels like she goes out of her way to touch my hand when giving me back my change
>once asked me why im buying two ice cream (was in drive-in alone)
>me:''It's for my mum''
>she: ''aww that's cute''

Been avoiding that place for a month now, can't handle this much pressure

how autistic am I?

very, but then again you are autist and explain any nice behaviour as flirting

too autistic

I've noticed some women really go out of their way to touch hands when handing things, also noticed these same women were shit at aiming and concluded that they have no depth perception and litterally need to feel the other person's hand not to drop everything on the ground

she's paid to smile and be nice tho

drive your car into the burger king next time

Ask her out.

Sounds spooky as fuck. I would abandon the place with no survivors if someone would say something like that to me

Go back and buy two ice creams again. When she asks why you're buying two say "One is for you" and hand her the ice cream.

She will either think it's cute or you will die of embarrassment.

this, but if she says no just throw it at her

As I thought, I always overreact.

You have no idea man, in one of my encounters with her she gave me a free 0.5l drink. When I asked her she told me the customer before couldn't pay. This was in the drive-in aswell.
I took it, but thought there could be Ko drops in it or some shit.

This desu

t. khv

Did you propose to pay for it or you just get it? I never take free food even if it's part of promotion

I hate you omega. Just talk with bitches and fuck them. Its simple

I didn't pay. I don't like ''free'' shit either unless it's in a closed container.

But she asks nicely so you don't want to be ''that'' guy that refused you just take it.

Autism is real, my only cure so far is booze and weed.

i pretty much explain any nice behaviour from strangers as flirting, only womin that like mee are nice 2 mee

>Autism is real
Trust me lad I was omega too. But Im alpha now.
All you need is talk with girl IRL. Then you can touch and fuck them

this

dont do this dude trust me