Sup Forums~

Sup Forums~

Kindly Open this in a new tab and continue to read o.o
youtube.com/watch?v=wviJIQpZ_yY[Open]

S-sorry for all this hatred I just realized I caused you ....

The truth is, I am not really who I say I am. Sup Forums attracted me because I love theater and acting and I'm a lowkey actress playing mostly in theater. Sup Forums was not just my playground, it was a place where I could talk about cultures and practice my acting with my other proxies. But posting on int felt a bit different t.bh I was kinda just so jealous of you guys and was really curious about your nashaans Espesh that we are similar to each other and pretty much family.

I guess I'm just a polyglot with a rich imagination who shitposts a lot without meaning it and i just wanted to fit in and talk about anything cuz I have no friends to talk to (apart from harry my cute invisible friend ~ and an imaginary periwinkle, but they dont like to say much)(︶︹︺). I'll stop all these personas of mine whether mathilda, loubna, felicia, or mona which were all me

I never was actually a /mena/ or dutch girl no matter how hard I pretended I was. My glorios mena / islamic /arabic/ dutch culture knowledge is far inferior to yours and i just wish i could be like you.

i was so jealous of your super coolness and wanted to be arab/dutch and fit in perfectly like you guize hence why I tried to pick up other dialects and stuff and talked about unity. And tried to find any similarities with you hoping I could connect with any of you. But my plan has failed and i want to apologize to you all by inviting you to my birthday at my house next week please come or it will be just me and Harry

I wont post in Sup Forums anymore and save you all my annoyance(This time it's real)
B-bye Sup Forums....
I'll miss you

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RhVpV3XKceU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand

nobody cares

Shit posting gimick is on point 10/10
Mona mk 2 is bretty good tbqh
Good taste in music btw try m.youtube.com/watch?v=RhVpV3XKceU

"goodbye Crow"

>inb4 you come back with another persona

you are the biggest fucking attention whore of all time. pat yourself on the back

aidsy

Hell seger you fucking whore! Don't come back.

hell seger

@70605923

kill yourself

'k then

?

>that fly
but seriously, what the fuck.

Bye aidsy chan

V-vin

W-winnie

You were so autistic you talked to yourself as an Egyptian and a Dutch persona, and shopped pictured to upload as lewds and were making up stories about having HIV and shiet? Why don't you go to Hollywood?

so are you really hiv positive or not? how mentally broken can you be to do this? I REALLY advice you talk to a shrink

new pasta?

murad...

bye bye aidsychan :))))

He is Ahmed. The """girl""" with the stuffed animal hedgehog and multiple proxies are the real Murad.

no. libanon = murad forever

Murad is dead, I should know
t. that one Canadian who got pissed off at him all the time.

Pls don't bully our honorary Sverigepolare.

eat shit and die

murad...

>wants us to go to your birthday
>last post without prior address disclosure
智慧水平還真高啊!有兩下子,給你點贊。