WAIT PALPATINE IS THE SITH LORD

WAIT PALPATINE IS THE SITH LORD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYT3ctPuVRw
youtube.com/watch?v=5KBEEJQEW3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot of loyalty for a hired light sabre

Dr Pavel, I AM THE SENATE

Dooku really was the most wasted character in the series, the dynamic of him being a former jedi quitting due to corruption of the order could have been fantastic if done correctly (and if he was introduced as a main character back in episode I and spent episode II questioning the jedi order with Anakin and leaving).

that look of betrayal was almost too much man. It was the first time in the whole damn trilogy the man was allowed to be an actor

LEAVE HIM ANAKIN
WE'LL NEVER MAKE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=eYT3ctPuVRw
>Dooku flips over his head instead of just walking off the stair
>Palpatine yelling "Yeah"
I never remembered this scene to be so cringeworthy.

Wait hold on so what you're telling me is that the guy who stands to gain the most from all this is the one causing it?

It still is. Dooku is just another attempt at fans reimagining what they see to be more complex and well written than it is.

it's what happens when you hand good actors a terrible scrip and an overbearing director

DEW IT

*RECORD SCRATCH*

youtube.com/watch?v=5KBEEJQEW3o

Why could they give Luke and Anakin robotic limbs that looked and functioned identically to real hands

but then when Anakin got all burnt up, instead of giving him those nice prosthetics, they put him in a permanent big clunky robot suit he could barely move in?

The writing is as atrocious in E III as it ever was before. No idea why people call this "the good one".

Also the most wasted potential of Christopher Lee (rest his soul)

So much tgis senpai

this made me LEL because it pisses me off so much that he just takes it everytime I watch it.

Choose the Force. Choose the Jedi. Choose a master. Choose the Council. Choose a fucking blue lightsaber. Choose protocol droids, R2 units and clone troopers. Choose Naboo, Coruscant and Tatooine. Choose fixed-interest credit payments to the Kaminoans. Choose a Corellian freighter that did the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. Choose a Wookiee. Choose sneaking into the Death Star, deactivating a tractor beam, waving your lightsaber in Darth Vader's face. Choose turning into a blue ghost at the end of it all, disappearing into thin air, nothing more than an embarrassment to the whiny farmboy you trained on the way to Alderaan.

Choose your destiny. Choose the Force.

But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose the Dark Side. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got the high ground?

>Sup Forums loves memes
>ep. 3 had the most memes
>Sup Forums loves ep. 3

not hard to make the conclusion, m80

>WHAT HAVE I DONE WAAAHHHH

lmao I just got it

WAIT... WHY DID YOU SUGGEST IT?

That was actually Palpatine's insurance policy to make Vader completely and totally dependent on him.

is this a new meme?

He is more fleshed out in the Clone Wars show.

Lucas should have added the sounds of brittle bones cracking when he landed.

Are you saying the prequels had a flaw with its story and character arcs?

A SHIT LORD, you say?

someone post the webm of sheev watching cia

Budget cuts user

good... goood

Perhaps he's wondering why you would shock a man before throwing him out of a skyscraper

i sure hope so!!!

Why didn't the eagles simply fly the heroin to scotland?

this scene could be a great cinemagraph

At least you can talk.
Was getting caught part of your plan?

I would have preferred if they would have gone with Qui-Gon betraying the Republic. He seemed the type to do it too. Then Anakin killing him would of had some weight to it.

More about instilling fear. It worked pretty well

Of course... Padawan Anakin refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you.

I SAID NOTHING

>Twice the pride, double the fall
What?

>Christopher Lee (pbuh)

>My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count
What did he mean by this?

>HE IS THE SITH LORD THAT BEGAN THE STAR WARS AND WILL BRING ABOUT THE REVENGE OF THE SITHâ„¢!!

Im done with this movie.

>we will never have more Star Wars adventures featuring Count Dooku

Why live?

Merge him with Qui-gon. Qui-gon defects instead of dies in the first flick.

This is the best thing I have read on Sup Forums ever. Seriously

Oh god, are you me?

That would've been the best character arc for EP 1. Obi-Wan would then have to kill his former master and come to terms with Anakin finally turning.

It would've made the dark side more prevalent rather than this cloudy bullshit.

Holy shit lmao.

Also, how was Obi Wan's spine not crushed by that giant platform?

>my powers have doubled since the last time we met, cunt

how did lucas get away with this

Go back to /x/ you tinfoil shitskin race traitor

>"Yes, he was an unarmed prisoner"
>only had his hands cut off, not his arms
I never realized how much of a hack Lucas was

his leg would have been torn off at least

If you had paid attention to the twist ending of The Phantom Menace, you would have know it.