When Kim Jong-il visited Russia in August 2001...

>When Kim Jong-il visited Russia in August 2001, official DPRK media reported Russians as being "awestruck" by the encounter, revering Kim Jong-il's ability to "stop the rain and make the sun come out".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkz5I0-kFDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WPwKh1u-Ksg
youtube.com/watch?v=4TlXmR8ZWH0
youtube.com/watch?v=t6qF5NU-ehU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Magic Kim

We're laughing but western media is almost as full of shit as this sometimes.

Implying it isn't true

>Kim Jong-Il will never visit you during a monsoon and use his magic Dear Leader powers to clear the storm

>revering Kim Jong-il's ability to "stop the rain and make the sun come out"
Looks like he just got high and drunk on Krokodil with the Russian diplomats

>le Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction that were really a flask of piss
>le terrorists that leave an ID behind on every terrorist attack's site
>le Trump who hired prostitutes to piss on Obama's bed in a Russia's hotel, totally not a troll that was relayed by the media as real news

Should I go on?

It's so ridiculous that it sounds more like something the western media would make up to ridiculise NK than a veridic fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkz5I0-kFDQ

So he could stop fucking rain in Russia, but couldn't stop floods in NK? What a shity water mage desu

Kim can indeed stop the rain and make the sun come out, nevermind the laser beam coming out of his midget eyes and his ability to eat more food by himself than the rest of the North Korean people.

Bring something about a leader who has supernatural powers.

It might not sound so strange under right circumstance.

It was suggested that weather report on ROC national day was always good

Just watch North Korean news. They are always quite heroic when it comes to presenting their great leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPwKh1u-Ksg

Well I have something close. When there was the explosion at Chernobyl thirty years or so ago, the French government (actually I think it was Sarkozy who was minister of spokesman or whatever at the time, he's always been a lying sack of scamming shit that one) claimed that the radioactive cloud would stop at the borders.

Because um... Because MAGIC OF THE FREE WORLD, I guess.

they are the choosen race
youtube.com/watch?v=4TlXmR8ZWH0

Looks comfy as fuck

I've seen worse nationalist propaganda coming from americans here on Sup Forums

Charles Pasqua*

T'es sûr ?

kek, you are retarded. They are requesting help from the UN because their people are starving.

same for Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=t6qF5NU-ehU

RT is the same shit, no need to refer to esoteric Best Korea programming.

What happens if Kim starts visiting outher countries? Or going to give a speech at UN?

I fucking love hot snow, gooks can stay jealous

>best korea developing weather controlling device.

Well fuck, commiefornia is going to get flooded.

Apprently Kim's personality cult has its roots in the Japanese Emperor worship.

Tomorrow is Tuesday

Only Dennis Rodman can save you now capitalist pigs

I rather defect to atlantis like the rest of the refugees.

wait best korea gook women soldiers prance around in high heel boots ? Who the fuck made that decision ?

Holy shit, I didn't know it was that bad in USA

If I had spare money, I would donate to these humanitarian groups that work in USA

Probably Kim himself. He also executes people with anti-aircraft guns (which is kind of awesome, I won't lie, but still stupid).

Please! I haven't had snow coffee in months!!

I want this faggot to die so much.

Hillary Clinton was in the best shape of her life despite gaining and shit comes close

When the son will finally reveal his Stand?

Obama being a saint

This

>redpilled monkey smashes filthy western propaganda
rare sight

You can't be serious. It's not even close.