Why do Americans love an alpha male figure?

Why do Americans love an alpha male figure?
I mean the guy is clearly just an egotistical douchebag the way he speaks and all he does is enforce a strongman narrative. Why are you guys attracted towards this asshole's personality cult? You are literally starting equate insulting him and as insulting america.
Do you really want to go down the serf mentality of the r*ssians with putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election,_2015#Controversies
youtube.com/watch?v=wk9Cue3BduQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess who the most popular Marvel character is and guess how similar he is to Trumpf

p sure Peter Parker is more famous than Tony Stark

Alpha Positive Males were preferred by evolution so everyone want to be alpha positive. However, degenerates and normies don't differentiate between both alpha types and thus lead a very unfulfilling life.
Trump and Putin are rocks in the glasshouse of the liberal world. It's fun to see everything tumbling down.

Oh, Leafy.
What could have been.
You started out so strong.
Good, clear question, relatively benign, sure to pull some casual answers, keeping your thread near the top of the page.
But you lost patience.
Sentences 2-5 could have been worked into the Q&A portion, in order to keep the thread going for more than 3 replies.
Now, it reads like an outpouring of semi-coherent thought.
Like a floodgate of ideas, a ship on the sea of words, lost without a rudder.
Lets work on your pacing and see what we can come up with, OK?

not very?

That may work for apes and gorillas, but I believe human society is a little more compex than that.

Yes. We got betas for bad circumstances, gammas for thinkers, and probably some more. Positives are beneficial for society, negatives are a drain. Etc. We're no animals no more but we shouldn't think we're completely removed from biology and evolution.

Why do Canadians love a cuck figure?
I mean the guy is clearly just an insecure white guy the way he speaks and all he does is enforce a doormat narrative. Why are you guys attracted towards this pussy's personality cult? You are literally starting equate insulting him and as insulting Canada.
Do you really want to go down the Swedish mentality of the immigrants with Somalians?

I wish we had Trump

yes

Our leader best represents our people.

We get the leaders we deserve, Canadians are best represented by Trudeau.

It was the lowest turn out rate for voters in 30 years and he won off the merit of young voters wanting to smoke weed and hatred for Harper.

#NotMyPrimeMinister

>It was the lowest turn out rate for voters in 30 years

For older voters I mean

As I said, we get the leaders we deserve.

yes, non-college kids actually exist and are part of the voter base despite what you might think in your bubble.

When did I say they weren't faggot? I wish more of them voted. Our Youth are retards.

Every choice sucked but nobody deserved this embarrassment.

the alt-right is fundamentally a movement about the emasculation of the modern man, be it real or perceived

why do they hate feminists so much? hillary clinton? what is with the use of the word "cuck" so often? why is his talk of grabbing pussy met with praise and not derision? why are we even talking about how big he says his dick is or how good he is at sex?

alt-righters think society needs to man up and take a joke instead of being offended. obviously they look up to this hypermasculine father figure with a hot wife and a big dick who doesn't care if you don;t like what he has to say. he's a bigtime asshole and that is exactly what they want out of a leader

>nobody deserved this embarrassment.

you wanted this

>Every choice sucked but nobody deserved this embarrassment.

Canada deserved it.

We literally had initiatives of "strategic voting" and slogans of "anyone but harper".

Alt Righters are just moderate cuckolds who deserve to either get beaten in the streets for their cowardice or to finally radicalize and openly admit to being fascists and revolt against the modern world

>alpha male figure
this is wrong...because?

Testosterone needs to be banned, we need weak and effeminate men as they're easier to control

>a leaf making sense
I never thought I'd see this.

No I didn't. Pot smoking nu-males and women wanted this.

>deserved it

I don't think so, it's just Liberal conditioning and subversion of public perception. Like the things you've mentioned. The modus operandi of the Liberals has always been to ostracize anyone who isn't a Liberal. virtue signal unearned moral superiority and apply underhanded tactics because the ends justify the means.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election,_2015#Controversies

>admit to being fascists and revolt against the modern world
Soon, my friend.

at last, I finally see

Hail victory brother

youtube.com/watch?v=wk9Cue3BduQ

Because wimps can't defend a nation. What's worse than that, they're spineless and let people walk over their nation like a doormat. See Trudeau and China.

It's worse when the people complain but don't really feel like doing something. Very irritating trying to get the krauts here going.

Don't you guys BTFO antifa on occasion?

youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4

LOL

>... the guy is clearly an egotistical douchebag

t. every low test betamax

Low test and fatherless manginas hate him for being boastful. Not even for his policies, just the way he acts is why they hate him. Women tier behavior.

Aggressive chimps reproduce more often but they are also cucked more often, as females will fuck every chimp in the group to obscure paternity as a defence mechanism if their child is threatened by an alpha.

the only non-degenerate chimp mating strategy is monogamous courtship, alpha-dominance is shit.

>the only non-degenerate chimp mating strategy is monogamous courtship, alpha-dominance is shit.

Someone who gets it

>alt-righters think society needs to man up and take a joke instead of being offended

LOL thats where you are mistaken. They want others to man up to their jokes, but they themselves are snowflakes who get offended when the shoe is on the other foot.

Alt right is the mirror image of the left sjw. They see themselves in the sjw and that is why hate them so much. Both need to be gassed

In some places like Bavaria or Saxonia this happens regularly. Otherwise they're not likely to be dealt with because the state's on their side. I once fucked one up who tried to smear my face with something. I won the court case. Felt good.

Humans have the smallest testicles of all primate species and seem to be in that regard a lot more like geese and swans. Neurologists claim promiscuity can damage the brain. Hard.

>Both need to be gassed

This

or at least they'll radicalize quickly

They certainly steal our memes.
Pepe was never theirs. They co-opted him.

How is Trump an Alpha, you faggots? He's a spoiled little bitch birthed into fortune. He never went to the jungle or the desert, he never had a fight on his life and never had to punch someone out cold, all his masculinity is the false american masculinity of gay ass college wrestling and football. Having money is being alpha now? Fuck off.
He's just a fat twat that thinks he can say and do anything because he has money to win cases and bodyguards to protect him.

>never had to punch someone out cold

people whos lives are crap will happily jump into a fight because there's nothing to lose. years of drug and alcohol abuse has made them mentally derranged, they dont even comprehend the weight of their own actions anymore. being a brain dead moron isnt alpha

as for living in the desert and shit, you been watching too much bear grylls. it isnt alpha you dumbass

being alpha means being confident and bold, being in charge, standing your ground. when courage is needed doing it, protecting the weak andinnocent. having years of experience of wisdom and knowledge. this isnt caveman times anymore..

>he never had a fight on his life and never had to punch someone out cold, all his masculinity is the false american masculinity of gay ass college wrestling and football. Having money is being alpha now? Fuck off.
>He's just a fat twat that thinks he can say and do anything because he has money to win cases and bodyguards to protect him.

By that logic the most "alpha" "men" in society are the chronically drunk/high losers who don't have more than $500 to their name at any given time and are willing to fight anyone, anywhere, anytime because they have nothing to lose, even if they get beaten into a coma it won't be a noticeable loss for anyone.

No, retard, the literal definition of alpha male is the one more apt to survive. It isn't caveman times so we shouldn't even use a term to describe packs when it relates in no way to mankind. People want to use it to sound badass but then turn it into "go clubbing with a corona and a V neck filled with confidence and bang lots of chicks on acid, so alpha", or just plain ignorant troglodytes like Trump.
If having money is being alpha then the top alphas in this world are scrawny scheming jews.

he has more qualities than just having money, its too bad you don't comprehend that. look beyond the obvious..youre getting triggered by his mannerisms and the way he presents himself just like everybody else

it takes huge balls to go up against the wealthy elite, and to go against political correctness aswell. huge balls. and he used his own cash. he built his own wealth. he knows how to be a leader and he does what he says he will do. that is an alpha, not youre stupid idea of what an alpha is

those guys with v neck shirts that go out getting laid aren't alpha, theyre little kids

>it takes huge balls to go up against the wealthy elite, and to go against political correctness aswel

No, no it doesn't. It's why he won, because it's so easy and so many rational people are sick of these cunts. He did a really simple campaign course based on real simple ideas. Just because he won a little popularity contest between a woman that acts like a robot piloted by satan it doesn't mean he's incredibly intelligent, strategic and cunning.
People forget that he used to sue everyone that criticized him, threw hissy fits about every single comment about him -and still does, daily on Twitter- and actually mailed pictures of his hands for a whole year to journalist who just casually commented he had tiny hands.
He is an insecure, immature manchild and he could never provide for a pack and make them survive (didn't even raise his own fucking kids), so he's not an alpha, period.

>I'm devastated

everytime.. muh fee fee's