What was the point of this?

What was the point of this?

To show she has a vulnerable side. To show that her faith isn't enough and that she is broken right now.

To show how hot she really can be
>hnnng

>Stannis was a Grannyfucker

To show that she's really old.

bullshit.
It's literally just "dude she's actually old lmao"

To get my dick diamond hard

ok sure it's just that then.

DELETE THIS

*VRAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK*

The show had tits, cocks, incest, necrophilia, and other shit, it was bound to have some granny core at some point.

this, I'm tired of people pretending the scene had a deeper meaning

What was the point of making this post outside of /got/ weeks after the episode aired?

where the fuck has smelly melly gone these past few episodes?

i miss her ;_;

just you watch... it will end with Cersei getting a hold of said necklace. Regaining youth and sets forth to avenge losing all her family (minus tyrion)
Fade to black.

Is she revealed to be an old hag in the books?

To show that she's not a 24/7 confident mary sue sorceress

It's implied in her POV, but not confirmed. Also implied that she doesn't eat or sleep.

Where's she been the past couple episodes?

Probbly with Sansa. It has so many chars that the meakly runtime does not suffice.

She has real magic.

She's old as fuck so presumably a bit wiser than she lets on.

She's lost confidence in herself.

It's not really all that deep, but it's not 100% meaningless either

It was not on the show, only on book.

Each time, they are doing some powerful magic shit that require help of their god, it takes part of them. Thats why she aged so fast, because she used alot of her power for stanis.

In books there was also that other guy in red that ressed Ned wife, he ressed so many people that after ned wife ress, he was kill.

You recall that but you cannot recall catelyn?

yeah, I forgot her name. It was long time since I read book, I forgot name of that guy as well.

Only reason why I remember Ned name, its because some user is posting from time to time pics from some anal scenes on Sup Forums with
>Promise, me Ned

in which books are her povs

kek

In the book the fire sword guy rezzed the stark bodyguard dude a fuck ton but refused to rezz Ned's wife since she was dead so long and all fucked up. The body guard decided to try rezz Ned's wife himself and died in the process.

where from comrade

isn't her ruby necklace magical or something? werent in the books also something about glamour, mance burning but it was not mance but some random dude

nah he passed the spark to her. IT wasn't like a fuckup thing, he shifted his life flame or whatever. Pseudo suicide rezz

This.

We all knew she had real magic since the smoke babby

Only 1 chapter in ADWD

JUST

Smoke babbys are not magic. This is a misconception that has led to them being historically marginalised. This kind of misinformation needs to stop. Instead, why not do your part to help this little understood minority group?

For as little as two matches a week, you could feed a starving smoke babby. With a couple of sticks you could guarantee a fireplace for him to stay. Do your part. Give the gift of fire today. Because remember: there's no smoke without fire.