twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ONE WEEK

And we're already building the wall

A LONG TIME SINCE I ROCK AND ROLLED

A HARD DAY'S NIGHT

7 HOURS AND 15 DAYS

OOOOO ITS BEEN LIKE, 3 YEARS

CHICKITY CHINA

I was just about to make a thread about this song. Do you guys think it's a good song?

youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg

Yes. But I can't explain why. The flow is kinda impressive for its time but that's not it.

Do you think the Mighty Mighty Bosstones The Impressions that I Get is a good song

The lyrics get a little too stupid for me. And they huge difference between the verses and the chorus pisses me off.

Yes, it's a stone-cold classic

I heard The Rap Critic (don't judge me im sorry) say that the song make sense if you take it as the chorus being that him and his girl had a fight and she is giving him the cold shoulder for a week. The verses are a stream of consciousness of what he's doing now that he isn't spending time with his girlfriend (watching anime, movies, while ordering chinese food).

C H I C K E N
H
I
C
K
E
N

honestly dude gasses

i always get mad at how fucking good that flow is in the rapped verses even compared to today, barenaked ladies always been on some other shit

youtube.com/watch?v=NE2myLCpNnY
If you don't think the Digimon™ the Movie Soundtrack is the TIGHTEST shit on the motherfuckin' planet delet your fuckin' life.

>Digi Rap
>All Star
>Rockafeller Skank (SHORT EDIT ONLY NIGGAS)
>Kids in America (THE GOOD VERSION)
>Hey Digimon
>One week
>The Impression That I Get
>All My Best Friends Are Metalheads
>Run Around
>Nowhere Near
>Spill
>Here We Go

>All My Best Friends Are Metalheads
Is that really in the movie? I don't remember that.

Yes. It's at the part where Matt and TK are on the motorcycle heading to the barbershop for internet access.

Huh. I love Less Than Jake now, I'm surprised I never had some weird nostalgia epiphany about this like I did with The Impression That I Get.

The TIGHTEST shit

Rock over London
Rock on, Chicago
Birchmount Stadium, home of the Robbie.

Why did the 90's have the best one hit wonders?

i think after it happened once or twice to other acts later bands put huge amounts of effort into perfecting one single above all their other tracks in the hope that they'd be next up -- and it simply happened to work out that way for some others as well.

either consciously or subconsciously bands were actually writing for that specific model.

Check into China on a Chinese Chicken

>Bare Naked Ladies
>one hit wonders
Either not Canadian or never listen to Gordon

They're OHW here in the states

youtube.com/watch?v=AfdTnpV03p8