Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPoUB9qBdg4
ebay.com/itm/Fender-Japan-MG69-MH-CAR-FROM-JAPAN-FREESHIPPING-/332097672958
m.ebay.com/itm/262818935747?_mwBanner=1
youtube.com/watch?v=nRvKMyNMpME
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3NgVJH7vKU
a.clyp.it/3hbfwn2v.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do Fender reissues work? Is there a chance they'll reissue a guitar that's been reissued before?

I want a '69 Mustang but I can only find them second hand, mostly in shit condition.

all you really want is the telecaster

too expensive brah

love the new mustangs

that's not a real mustang, it's just a normie guitar shaped like a mustang

want 2 cop a 72 deluxe tele tbqh family
this is true. my classic 60s tele is easily my fav guitar ive owned
i wanna mustang p/j
get a used squier standard

They just release what they want every year, no real order to it. They probably will do a second run of reissues on popular models like a 59 jazzmaster ,52 Tele etc..

I really doubt you'll be seeing an American 69 Mustang Reissue. Your best bet is the Japanese 69 reissue. What color are you looking for?

but teles are like the least versatile guitars ever

That's the first time I've seen someone recommend a squier in this place

squiers are all junk and sound like shit and have bad tonewoods

Ooh Babay

Only if they get popular or the year they came out is soon to release as an anniversary model like the Jag-Stang. They're not making any new 69' Mustang reissues since the Japanese factory where they were made got shit down in 2015 so it's all these shitty mim's or used if you want one. I do believe that if these MiM Mustangs sell, then Fender will release some American Professional ones like they did with this years Jaguars and Jazzmasters

trem arms are overrated, most interesting playing doesn't require them imo. that being said i'm prob always gonna own a jm in addition to a tele

squiers are pretty decent once they get a setup, especially if youre a beginner

/offset/ club is really the most patrician

i rarely post here but ive seen them rec'd before. idk it's pretty common on guitar forums. i use ILF and offsetguitars.
classic vibe & j mascis jm tho

Do I get a
>tele
>high spec super-strat
>semi-hollow
?
I can't decide

Semi-hollow tele with a floyd

The Japanese one is what I wanted. Apologies, I should have made that distinction.

I want one in candy apple red without the stripes on the body.

semi hollow whrb tele imo

youtube.com/watch?v=sPoUB9qBdg4

johnny disagrees

i have a Squier VMJM and it's definitely a squier. 300 bucks to get a decent novelty guitar though

not a good guitar at all. shitty fretwork, finish flaws, shitty wiring, shittily cut nut

Not if you own a new one like a pleb
(Don't worry Im buying that Blue Duo Sonic soon)
I'm all for this /OffsetOrganization/, Blue leader standing by

So many colors are missing from that, Competition Orange, Sandy Beige, Capri Orange, Banna Yellow(not Morrocan Yellow already shown), Dakota/Torino/Fiesta red variants, Dark Natural(can remember the wood they used), Kek even the fucking Spider-Man one

I'm torn between the new Mustang P/J or a Hofner Contemporary for a new bass. I already have a Squier Bronco and a Chinese P/J and I want something higher quality

Well Fender Japan no longer exists so there's no chance of a reissue of those. Every single MIJ Fender you'lll find will be second hand. Luckily the color you want is pretty common. Just search for "MG69". This one is supposed to be in Like New Condition

ebay.com/itm/Fender-Japan-MG69-MH-CAR-FROM-JAPAN-FREESHIPPING-/332097672958

Japan has made variants of CAR without the Comp stripe. You just gotta keep an eye out for them. Did you want a matching or maple headstock?

just bc some ppl have pulled it off well doesnt mean u have to or should try to

Hnnng. Might have to cop one of these in the near future. I can sort out the frets and electronics if they need work, so it's only the finish and hardware I'm worried about.

Shame about Fender Japan no longer existing though.

I'm a fan of the matching headstock.

Instead of a stripe get an F-hole. You can get a Jap neck off Reverb for $250.

m.ebay.com/itm/262818935747?_mwBanner=1

the hofner is nice if u want a bass that feels like a guitar. i'm not really into it but they sound pretty good. why can't rickenbackers be cheaper

whats Mark Agnesi's favourite album?

Because Squier literally just make cheaper manufactured copies of Fender models.

Epiphone on the other hand are an semi-independent brand with unique models, not just budget Gibsons. Much better buying low-mid end from them.

just get the b bender country thinger

I have a strat but I want a tele after playing them for years
they are twangy if you want that sound but they are also very playable
now on the other hand a strat with heavier strings can soar
but the tele just is great feeling to play, very well designed all over
it is a great electric
I could go on and on I love my strat but I always liek the tele and want one

My dick. My goal is to never own a solidbody guitar

>Because Squier literally just make cheaper manufactured copies of Fender models.

At one point they tried to do some different products. Stagemaster/showmaster series. Didnt sell too well and people complained hard about the departure from classic fender styling.

i have one of each of the four pillars (lp, sg, strat, tele) and i play the tele way more than the strat. strat is a comfy guitar but i just find it has no personality, whereas the tele has a unique sound

>why can't rickenbackers be cheaper

that fucking feel.

even pre-owneds go for over a grand.

got to mod the strat a bit I think, I changed the springs for the whammy to 4 and used > 11's for the strings which I heard was the jimi rig
also removed the cover on the back for the whammy shit
it's not a murrican strat either

tele though you can fuck around with I'm sure but just out of the box it's pretty much better

Well everyone has his own taste.
But I'm surprised that you say that your strat has no personality.
To me it's the most versatile, and the most difficult sometimes for beginners as it has that brighty special personality. And some people with badly setup guitars stay on neck pickup forever.

But then again, my fav guitar is always a Strat, as you can do whatever you want with it and it's so comfy.
My fav of the moment is my 3 hot rails one.

I noticed on of the girls in Tricot uses a strat with no bridge pickup.

Kinda strange. I get that she may not use it for the music she makes but why remove the option?

Probably something to make the wiring easier. She also kept the one fucking knob with the worst placement on as well

it better not cost more
take the 3 pickup if so and remove the wiring for the last pickup on the cheaper with 3
same effect then

Don't diss on my waifus.
Why the fuck is 青い癖 not on jewtube? Anyway it's on their Kabuku EP.

>To me it's the most versatile

Them and ES-335s, you'll never feel limited.

Frusciante has one of the most unique styles and sound in the world playing strats.

Because a middle single coil is one of the best sound, if not the best clean sound.

Hell even with distortion it sounds great, you can hear the cyclic hum at the end if you're doubting me.
youtube.com/watch?v=nRvKMyNMpME

if i get my crush a rickenbacker will he suck my cock

>he
>suck my cock

you mean your sissy clitty?

>when you see your vocalist mouthing off to some big dude at the bar and you're just in the background watching it all unfold like

it's not gay if we're both aspiring musicians with long hair and twinky thin bodies.

youre not mick jagger, its not cool and edgy to be camp anymore

sure. but it feels good.

>tfw no twink bandmates
i should play shoegays

im just bustin yer balls lad

just get the nigga some weed, that'll put em in the mood

>implying we play shoegaze
lol we're not THAT gay

we're straight edge, full love. mostly straight edge.

post-hardcore is still gay as fuck my man

delete this

u never got high in your life?

well, as i said. mostly straight edge. i don't bother with weederino

lame, gotta try these things at least once user

then you can become a degenerate, get clean and then be a reformed addict like myself and receive praise for abstaining rather than sideways looks

it's probably more romantic and bittersweet to die in each other's arms of an overdose, as forbidden lovers, than get clean

not my tempo

I prefer the way the solidbody looks, the F hole kind of ruins it for me.

How will the F hole change the sound on a guitar like this?

Dude you revealed yourself with the gayfags, not liking shoegays and being straight edge.
Especially being straight edge.

you can't judge me, i'm trying my best,,

so these squier teles dont have the strings going thru the body, just the back of the bridgeplate

is there a practical difference or just styling?

Only the affinity and it's garbage anyway.

the classic vibe is nice but the frets are too smol, i like medium frets and the ones on that series are barely speedbumps

This is not the usual guitar general!
I've been playing guitar for 10 years and i've been looking into getting a bass. I really like the semi hollow body model. What do you guys recommend for me
Budget: < 500

Pic not really related

Ignore the top line

imma ignore the entire post tbf

Kek thank you

CV's have medium jumbo, wtf are you on?

What could possibly go wrong....

hi noel

idk lad i owned one for 6 months and it had the smollest frets of any guitar ive ever played

maybe it was just because there was lacquer all over it so they didnt protrude from the fretboard as much, idk.

For many years should you be playing until you start doing gigs?

There's not a concrete answer. Play until you don't suck anymore. Although there are a shit-ton of local bands all over the world that are absolutely terrible, and they still manage to get gigs.

if you can play a song, you can gig.

playing thunderstruck in your bedroom doesnt count as playing a song.. getting a band together, playing in time, hitting the changes, getting your dynamics right, supporting each other for the good of the song, etc is what gigging is all about. it's a lot harder to play wagon wheel live and make it sound good than shred along to a backing track at home.

>tfw no DRRI

>How long is a piece of string?

Until you're good enough to play in front of people without them throwing rotten tomatoes at you.

You don't have to be perfect to start gigging, just confident enough and not completely shit.

>he's a richfag who bought a gibson from his parents money while still being an amateur

do you guys like baritone guitars?

I have so many pedals I really need to build a pedalboard. Post GOAT pedalboard designs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3NgVJH7vKU

>when you stop off at guitar centre to demo amps after work so often that your gf starts to question your fidelity

she's on to me lads

fantastic blog

thx lad, glad you're enjoying it

>Been 'playing' for 5 years now
>Past all the how do I finger this, ohhh my hands hurt shit
>Comfortable with a guitar
>But know nothing but the first pentatonic shape
>Been fucking around for 5 years learning the odd intro to a song here and there
>Never learned a song all the way through, barely even halfway
>Never learned a solo at all

I felt pretty okay with what I had been doing for many years, but then I heard in a video talking about modes, just off-highhandedly, that this is something that you shouldn't start learning until you are a fair way along with guitar...in his words "9 to 12 months". I was like, fuck me. I am so behind.

I don't know what this feel is, but now I feel like I am on some rush catch -p thing and I'm not enjoying it. Like I have some test that I have to study for.

She's probably cheating on you m8. Classic move, accuse your boyfriend of cheating because she feels guilty about her actions.

I know bitches, theres a 75% this is happening

Not a fan of these 'exotic wood' guitars.

Looks like it's made from an old table.

Should i keep singing?
a.clyp.it/3hbfwn2v.mp3

Also why my mic started doing this awful noise at 14khz? i have to cut that frequency every time and it sucks

OFFSET!! WOO, WOO, WOO, WOO, WOO!

I don't like them either. Pisses me off how people choose exotic woods and then charge more for a guitar. I like painted bodies more anyway so as long the wood doesn't weigh a tonne I'm not really arsed what it's made of.

You accent reminds me of Ben Caplan.

Are you using a cheap shit mic?

I don't know but I love the neck on it

Yeah its cheap
You ask because of the sound or for matter of the 14khz noise?

Speaking of weight what are lps usually made with holy fuck they're heavy

Doing that question is a sin

>exotic
>pine

does anyone know any good chords for elevator music ?

I know Maj7 chords work really well but any other?

I ask because it's probably why it makes that noise.

Mahogany, though some of them claim to be 'lightweight' mahogany. The chambering also has an effect on the weight.