I want to know more about USA's new president. What are some movies/documentaries about him?

I want to know more about USA's new president. What are some movies/documentaries about him?

Home Alone 2
>pic related

His best scene was the end of The Little Rascal.

He really delivered those lines with girth.

>him
HAHAHAHQHAHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHQHQHQHAHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHQHAHAHAHAHQJAHAHAHQHAHAHHAHA

Letting Trump be the Republican candidate for the Presidential election has basically secured Hillary the position.

Good job, 'murrica.

Can someone explain to a non-American what the appeal of Trump is? To us, he seems like the worst of every American stereotype: loud, rude, uneducated. Everything that comes out of his mouth seems like an insult or childish retort, what's the appeal in him?

Reminds them of themselves

tbqh If i was American I would vote for Hillary, I can't picture trump speaking with foreign leaders at g8 summits and stuff like that, Trump was funny while it lasted, but this meme needs to end.

t. Irish

Why the fuck aren't americans voting for Bernie?

>free healthcare
>free education
>a free house
>promised to taxt the rich so much that they'll leave the country and the 1% won't exist in america anymore
>promised to turn america into neo-venezuela
>promised to reduce the white population in america to a 20%

Gremlins 2.

we love him because you hate him

>not wanting to see Trump make awkward racist obscenities at APEC and the UN

I'd vote for him for the lulz. America is gonna crash and burn under him or shillary, might as well go out laughing

Because they are retarded

It's like professional wrestling. Or Thomas the Tank Engine.

You pretty much have to be retarded.

>Liberals actually believe this

johnthemack pls go

I'd vote for Trump simply because he makes me laugh

t. Also Irish