plutonium is just a grey metal

Looks like the horn of Africa

yes, but

If only you knew.

>plutonium in a nuclear reactor
dude what?
hot plutonium glows orange like any other metal

might as well make lead have an orange glow too

OK, admittedly, I know bupkis about Plutonium.
But Wikipedia has this picture

did you read the caption below the picture?
>Plutonium pyrophoricity can cause it to look like a glowing ember under certain conditions.

here's what plutonium looks like

wynne must go

AB > BC > ON > SASK > QC > Maritimes > MB > Territories

Ontario is the Second worst part of canada after Quebec

>Calgary mayor
Biggest cuck and the original shitskin mayor
Way ahead of you, brits

He's not really a cuck though, he's fully integrated, just like the colored BC premier was.

Who here /Aurora/?

He is a complete cuck, you clearlydon't know about all the shit he's said and his policies

Do go on.

>mfw eastpoors don't know the deliciousness of White Spot or Triple O's.

>tfw GTA

where

come to aurora we can lynch some jigaboos

Halton, also I may or may not be a shitskin so it might not be a good idea for me to come.

I still can't believe my town of Beaverton is part of the GTA lmao

right in the top right edge in Brock

Are you a good shitskin?

>Beaverton
>his town is literally named after beavers
Wow they were right when they say eastern Canada is the real Canada

Do you only know the 2 provinces or...?

>North Texan being elitist
Quell suprise
Alberta is Saskatchewan if they had oil.

on top of town hall/library there's a weathervane with a beaver on it

it looks like it's sucking off the pole it's attached to

I haven't been to either of them actually

Cause Happy Valley-Goose Bay is so much better right?

Where the hell is that?

I don't know many place names east of Alberta

To be fair, those places are pretty great.

Labrador boy
I'm just saying our towns have silly names from coast to coast.

yes

trump pls annex

The GTA is such bullshit. The Ontario government keeps claiming Toronto is a mega city with a population of over six million but they include Durham and fucking Halton.
Living anywhere west of roncensvalles and north of bloor is basically suburbia anyways.

>Beaverton

Canada really is the land of memes.

Names are either silly or boring.
Americans go with boring Their country doesn't even have a name.

toronto master race

Loving it.

city of toronto masturbate

>wake up
>i'm in edmonton

>city folk

eat shit and die, stop coming to Lake Simcoe in the summer

>Grow up in a small town
>Adult life in a big city
>Retire to cottage country

Is there anything better?

Piss off, Mohammed.

>not pajeet, abdul, jhervin or lingling

This TBQH

What do people do for fun on the east coast?
The west coast has mountains and rivers and bears and Ontario and Quebec have "cities" and provincial parks but the east coast has Anne of green gables?
Territory-tier tbqh lads

Soot up mosques apparently

yo wher you at bruh bruh a town down

Drink
They're all Irish ancestry.

Torontofag who has been living in Montreal for 3 years here.

>tfw first time on Sup Forums in 4 years

SO what goes on here nowadays exactly. And yes, today's events in Quebec prompted me to come on this shitty site.

Unironically reminds me of somalia, I thought that was the shape of somalia at first.

Is it worth living in Hamilton?

>What do people do for fun on the east coast?
Drink, fight, and fuck.

No

I love you guys because you're truly self-sufficient. You just don't give a fuck and live in a small corner of the world no-one cares about.

I'm envious, desu, but my bones wouldn't like the climate.

How is Montreal compared to Toronto?
Do you go out often, what's the current music scene like?

are there any humans at saskatchewan and nunavut?

Why not? Looks very affordable and comfy.

Give me pros and cons. I'm looking to move out of my parents house.

""""city"""" of kingston reporting in
god help me I should have gone to UVic

I take that back after a thought of all the other suburbs.

Yeah, Hamilton is definitely the best. I'm entrenched deep in Toronto, hopefully until I retire, and I love it personally.

Hamilton is good for a first place, though.

just checked montreal subway map and i can say that it is 100% better than toronto subway

Not him and I've never lived in Hamilton myself but every time I've been it reeks due to the steel factories and the downtown core is really shitty and there's a lot of crackheads.
Why not just move to Burlington or like north of Toronto if you don't wanna live in the city proper?

Switch BC with AB and this is objectively true

Hamilton is alright, and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know anything about the city other than what they see driving past on the Burlington skyway. It depends on what you are into, really. There are other cities in southern Ontario that are also affordable and comfy.

Not a suburb. Hamilton may be overshadowed by Toronto but it is still a city in it's own right, unlike Mississauga for example.

Ah, I suppose.

Well, considering my advanced age (27 this year) and having a baby to raise I don't go out as often as I used to.

I don't keep up with music either, which is funny since a lot of my favourite bands when I was growing up in Toronto were Montreal based and I always envied the scene here.

I miss Toronto for people's sense of work ethic (nothing ever gets done properly here) and people's discretion. Montrealers are too intrusive and casual for my liking in certain situations (professional settings, mainly). Other than that, Montreal is great because it's fucking affordable as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. One of my good friends just bought her first place for 550K and it's like 40 mins outside of Toronto while I have a comfy triplex in a nice part of town/close to everything for just 100K more.

>Why not just move to Burlington or like north of Toronto if you don't wanna live in the city proper?

>burlington
Considered it, does seem quite nice actually.

>North of Toronto
I live there now and I can't stand it. Toronto is nice I guess to be near relevancy but I'd like to live as far as possible from it while still being in reasonable distance.

>There are other cities in southern Ontario that are also affordable and comfy.

List them please and explain pros and cons

I'm really not looking for a lot, I'm not terribly picky.

Windsor is similar to Hamilton in that they are both old industrial cities and are both extremely affordable. Hamilton is bigger and arguably has more character, but Windsor has Detroit right across the river, which is great for things like sports and entertainment.

London is a nice place if you aren't really into the big city vibe. It has a relatively large population but has a quiet, suburban character. Kitchener-Waterloo is a lot like London but it's more expensive, probably because it is serviced by the GO train.

Lived in Windsor between 2004 - 2008 and it was an absolute wreck and everyone was trying to get out of there was fast as possible. Not sure if a lot has changed. There was literally nothing to ever do but as you correctly stated, Detroit is very close by but... it's Detroit. That gets boring after a while too.

Isn't Windsor Ontario's leader for unemployment rate?

I want to live somewhere that's not a shithole but yet is affordable and decent enough for someone in his early 20's.

Oh and what about St. Catherines?

That looks pretty fuckin sick. Saint Catherines looks extremely comfy

lads, does anyone know a place called Fergus?

Yes, I'm in Oshawa....

The Windsor economy is alright, although there is a bit of apprehension over how or if the Trump presidency will change things. I definitely wouldn't call it a boring city, but I guess it depends on what you are into, it has everything I need. And I would rather go to Detroit than Toronto.

>Isn't Windsor Ontario's leader for unemployment rate?

I don't know what the unemployment rates are, but I cant see Windsor being worse than those cities in northern Ontario.

One benefit for a guy in his early 20's would be all the drunk 19 and 20 year old American chicks who come over to Canada where they can legally drink in a bar.

>would be all the drunk 19 and 20 year old American chicks who come over to Canada where they can legally drink in a bar.

wtf i love windsor now

>I would rather go to Detroit than Toronto.

Drink, welfare, repeat

>the scene
Right on my nigga

I don't know anything about St. Catherines. It doesn't really stand out one way or another.

Okay well Windsor seems simply too far from anything, and too close to Black people

I think I may go with London-Hamilton area

What is the nature like in Quebec anyways?

St. Catharines is a retirement city, there's no jobs there and the city kinda died when GM shut down.
NOTL is nice in the summer time and during grape and wine but if you're young and want to socialize and have fun I wouldn't recommend Niagara.

t. Grew up there

>The west coast has mountains and rivers and bears
we have all this too, at least newfunland
a lot of outdoor stuff for young people, skidoos, fishing, hiking, etc
our nature is pretty god tier as far as canada goes

I guess that's what happens when nobody sees any value in developing infrastructure there.

well there's not really much need or purpose for thorough infrastructure
we are 58 times the size of the GTA with 1/11th the population
St. John's is pretty ok for getting around, although the older area has a lot of dense, crooked roads that kinda gets a tad fuggy
for everyone else there's a highway that goes across the island, and roads that lead from bay towns to the highway
pic is muh OC, right outside of st john's harbour

What do you guys think of Patrick Brown? I haven't paid a lot of attention tbqh, I'll be voting Conservative regardless of who their leader is,

Unlikeable like Hudak but even more of a cuck

Why in the fuck does everyone keep throwing around words like "unlikeable" when talking about Conservative leaders? As if those thieves McGuinty and Wynne are any better??

Hudak was literally regarded though.

What happens in Yukon?

Top secret, we don't discuss it with foreigners sorry.

Nothing.
Dont go there.

why shouldnt i go there

>tfw grew up in toronto and have to move to fucking hamilton now
Im gonna kill myself do they even have good shawarma there?

The FUCK

I'm moving there too fampai

DAT rent seems so cheap. Like $900 for a sick 2bedroom

Fuck Toronto, to be honest.

Balkanization when?