Diaz or mcgregor?

So, whats your guys picks on tonights main event of the evening?

Other urls found in this thread:

fights-stream.com/live/ufc-live-stream-1/channel-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>135lb 5'6" fighters square off
>it's not a women's fight

What? this is a 170lb fight

MacGregor

Diazwinslol

OP here, ill say Diaz

I hope the Irish manlet gets BTFO again but the UFC probably sets everything up for dat "epic comeback story"

Diaz 4th round by flying omoplata

goober

Your most likely right, he will win, then rematch aldo who will win and then have a 3rd fight with diaz.

I want Diaz to win.

Only because I want to see what Connor's plan of action will be if he loses.

He's put so much money and effort into trying to single Nate out. If all of this specific training doesn't come through, and he has to eat another spoon full of shit...then go back to 145 against a bunch of people who realize he's been crushed and exposed...

I'm kind of hoping for another retirement tweet.

That said, if Diaz loses then we sit through a bunch of fags claiming Connor is the greatest thing since sliced bread and we hope the featherweights can do something; all while listening to Connor brag about how's he's untouchable and all that nonsense.

Diaz, 3rd round submission.

id say 2nd round submission, however i want to see Jose come back to be champ, so i guess

If Diaz loses, is he not Mexican anymore? Idk how it works

Conor. He'll have better cardio this time and win a decision.

Diaz. Mcgregor has lost the magic.

lmao@ur lyfe

Tonight is the end for the Mick. He'll end up doing mandrama.

How long until it starts?

If McGregor doesn't win tonight,he can kiss his career goodbye.

Diaz

Shaub bless my brothers

>Moving the goal posts

Manlet.

Connor by round 1 knockout

just want the meme mick to get BTFO

We will experience déjà vu today.

never seen this McGregor guy fight before

might watch if I'm still awake

Convincing Goober victory is better for the hype train and a possible 2nd belt fight at LW after he heems another manlet at LW. More hype also means we'll get to see Floyd school him in a boxing vs mma circus novelty act.

If he loses I have money on Diaz so oh well.

let's see how diaz would do in a fight with an opponent 5 inches taller, oh wait he'd get destroyed you retarded lanklet

what time dyou lads reckon the Diaz fight will start in Bong time?

heems another manlet at FW*

around 4:30 i think

*detected

>ameribibles picking the spic

You are truly a bunch of cucks that don't deserve Trump.

>Spic calling other spics spics

We never should have let brown people use Sup Forums, your little brains can't handle it

Well Sup Forums loves McGregors trolling style and memes.
Reddit loves Diaz redemption from all the butthurt Conor has caused them.

You know who to tell to fuck off, and where they should fuck off to.

is this the guy who knocked mcgregors arse out last time?

I don't follow much

any streams haha

No it won't kek

The main card only starts at 3am ffs

They're usually around 5:30 or 6

Nah he's gonna do the same thing again. Swing like a fucking madman and hope he KOs him early. if this fight goes into championship rounds the exact same thing as last time is going to happen. Conor gasses himself out like a spaz and nate catches him

Anyone knows where i can stream for free?

McGregor will kill the lanky retarded mexican. There are no 2 ways about it. The guy is mentally heaps and bounds above everyone else. Mind matters.
Btw, did anyone see the conference where McGregor got there late as fuck and ended with Diaz leaving early for some reason I couldn't figure out and started throwing bottles of water at Conor only for Conor to respond with those Monster cans. lol, t'was funny.

Reddit loves mcgregor stupid mick.

I just want Conor to win so that all those 209 dicksucking bandwagonners get BTFO

>ended with Diaz leaving early for some reason
He left to fuck with mcgregor after his lame attempt at a power plkay by being late.
Look at his fucking reaction after the bottle fight, nate def got in his head. Whether or not he can deal with that or if it's gonna make him go full retard trying to Ko Diaz remains to be seen.

You've clearly never been. Good for you.

That was Diaz trying to get out of the fight. His brother did the same to get out of the GSP fight when it originally was scheduled so he thought it would work again.

>Diaz weighs in at 170.5 limit
>McGregor weighs in at 168

Goobs is ded

> diaz number 3 lb for lb
> cm faggot number 5
> having women in there at all

ahahahahahahahhahahahaha
you're alright McShamus

You know is Ironic

Nate is looking really good

holy shit this list is so bad. how could you be this casual. and having women on a P4P list? absolutely disgusting.

didn't the Mexican already beat McGriddle?

the Mexican.

eh nvm I clearly got caught by a joke picture.

fights-stream.com/live/ufc-live-stream-1/channel-3/

>McGregor comes in late
>trys to steal the show with his bantz
>Diaz recognizes this
>walks out
>makes a scene
>puts a stop to the show
>McGregor rustled because he doesn't get to recite his stuff

literally how it happened

Would you eat his bean pipe, ese?

>plebs wouldn't vote Ronda as PVP
Sit there and think about that before saying that is an ironic list.

TV says it begins at 5am finland (3am gmt) but what is the real time the fight starts?

He got scared of McGregor what do you think? Mcgregor is a fearsome man. Everyone is scared of McGregor. He gets his power from loyal and intelligent fans just like you. Mcgregor will win by a gazelle tornado kick in first 10 seconds. Mark my words. No one can beat our savior!

What time does the show start?

main card starts at 8am in finland

Where can one watch the fight without paying? Don't want to walk for ages to the only pub in town showing the fight.

So the 5am is when the whole event starts and not only the McGregor fight?

if i'm not mistaken,early prelims start at 4.30AM in Finland

probably like 4-6 hours

a guy that has never fought is number 5. mighty mouse is not on there. and ronda was beat so badly she wanted to become an hero.
it's obviously ironic.

streamendous.com. ask chat for ufc and someone will link you.

Conor by spinning crane kick off the cage in round 1

Diaz is probably going to win but you won't see McGregor trying to knock him out by round 2 like last time. McGregor has hopefully learned that Diaz has a chin he can't oneshot KO.

thanks user, so far so good.

>McGregor has hopefully learned that Diaz has a chin he can't oneshot KO
M8 have you seen any of his interviews leading up to this fight?
He's literally said he's doing the same thing as last time, just with a better gas tank, because he thinks Diaz was one or two shots from being finished

#209 #AllDayEveryDay

The value is with Diaz, back Diaz

Nah senpai I don't watch 2 retards talk inane bullshit when they're guaranteed to fight. I just watch the fight.

>He's literally said he's doing the same thing as last time, just with a better gas tank, because he thinks Diaz was one or two shots from being finished
He saw it in his oiz

are you braindead

Conor has been working on jiu jitsu 6 days a week, brought in legit top notch talent in jiu jitsu, boxing and wrestling, McGregor pretty much has a picture perfect fight camp, even studied when he should sleep so that at fight time his body is at its peak at the fucking minute the fight starts.

However, Nate probably has 15 years of jiu jitsu on Conor and still has an edge on the feet i think

Who gives a fuck, both these fighters are fucking amazing we're in for a treat

McGregor is the bread and butter of UFC right now. People love him and he makes Dana a ton of money. Dana will milk him for another 5 years at least.

Diaz talks like a fucking retarded fetal alcohol baby at every press conference and wonders why he isn't making the same money.

Diaz loses by flop because he knows he'll get an insta rematch with more PPV points at 155lbs in about six months. If Diaz wins he'll never make red panty money ever again.

Nah he'll still be the top draw unless jones somehow gets out of his drug predicament.
However his numbers will take a big fucking hit because he'll have lost the fairweather casuals