EPIC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EeeQJrnLXUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally
Figuratively

What

Ubisoft is so fucking stupid.

I was hoping this was for some kind of rap video parody and not Watch Dogs 2.

Oh well

What in gods name is going on

>this is for Watch Dogs 2

is this presented ironically?

Get back to your drumpf general with the other autists

>hey guys remember how you didn't like all that gun shit in Watch Dogs
>don't you fuckin'..
>well we don't fucking care, here's your hood nigga/super hacker shoot bangy new protagonist NOW WITH PARKOUR

>Watch Dogs 2.
>Sup Forums/////////

Are you high? What does that have to do with anything? Do you work for Ubisoft?

>1337 haxor is a nigger who does parkour and not a scrawny socially awkward white guy who rarely leaves the house
jesus christ, and I thought the first one was bad

thi is literally the worst thing I've ever seen

What in the name of fuck am I looking at?

How can people who program for a living so royally fuck up the idea of hacking to the point of literal retardation?

They think just as lowly of their audience as we do.

Nice bro

Where is that from? The actual trailer isn't as cringy

youtu.be/EeeQJrnLXUE

>hacking is like doing parkour on windows

Where were you when kinogames surpassed cinema?

underage Sup Forums cross-posters by the look of it

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

so much cringe

Fucking
Kek

I bet you've been waiting your entire life to make this post

>Using Kek in the current year
Go back to the website you came from, shitbag.

>he doesn't know