>Wake up

>Still next to the USA

mexico

bild wall

>Wake up
>Still share a land border with Russia

Could be worse, you might wake up next to Arg*ntina.

>Wake up
>Still next to Quebec

>wake up
>get shot

seriously though,how likely is it that russkies will start chimping out and try something against you or eastrn europe if trump comes to an agreement with putin-senpai?

top kek

Can't take the feels anymore, lad.

being far away from the part of the planet that matters (USA, Europe, Japan, China) is bad for the economy. everything becomes more expensive, the cost of transport. imports more expensive, exports less competitive.

Being neighbours of the USA is good, the bad thing is selling 80% of all you produce to them, they have you grabbed by the balls.

>Still next to Mexico

i fucking hate usa how i can kill them all?

kek

Bright side: not close to China or Russia

can we make a Latin brotherhood please?

>pic related

By making posts like this
I'm going to commit suicide because of your hurtful words

>latin brotherhood

If the Spanish Empire was an abyssmal failure I could only imagine how atrocious a sudaca "latin brotherhood" would be

>can we make a Latin [...]
>a gringo answers

so you felt invited

>spiced

You don't know shit about my nationality.

I could be a chicano, you would not know.

I guess "mexican education" doesn't cover civic nationalism, whew lad

>m-muh heritage

We could have diversified our exports, but fucking no because Americans consume a fucking lot and more what they actually earn and was a prime market.

Why we didn't saw this one comming?

T_T

you would actually given me the reason then, dummy

>wake up
>still inside USA
No te quejes, puede ser peor

I'm not actually a chicano, you can calm down Hans

Get the fuck outside of our country, then.

Im not even a patriotic American. But if you dont want to be here, stop memeing and go back to where you come from.

>Wake up
>Sandwinced between chinks and dhotis

Well, "chicano" is not exactly a "nationality", actually, not at all. It's not even an ethnicity, it's just slang for mexicans who now live in the USA or sons of mexican immigrants.

At least chinks are not that fat and indians are not so tall.

But lots of open defecation, though

I would like to but too used to this place to bring myself to leave. Immigration is a meme, this country is too zionist for me

Keep complaining about it, then. I pity you on how you never felt like you fit in here in USA.

USA should be open to all but it isn't. So feel free to leave and go to Mexico or wherever makes you happy user

Here you are, Mexico. Reunited with your father.

This map is absolutely fucking disgusting.

Texas touching Libya? I'll take arab genocide for 600, Alex.

haha wow what a loser lol

It is difficult to immigrate to a developed country. Heck, it is a fucking nightmare to immigrate legally to Mexico because the gov agreed to make a draconian system to meet with USA standards and that was useless anyway.

Great, now being called sudaca next door, what an improvement.

Good riddance

hahahahahahahhhahahaha

That's literally the best thing that ever happen to your people.

It's why they swarm like locusts across the border. Most other 3rd worlders don't have that option.

Iktf

>2017
>Still border with Terronia

kill me ;-;