WTF I LOVE QUEBEC NOW

WTF I LOVE QUEBEC NOW

You communist Frenchfucks finally redeem yourselves.

Thanks for revealing how underaged and/or retarded you are.

You're next, Muhammed.

don't be evil bro

but he's right

>A French MAN
R A R E
A
R
E

Reported for sympathizing with a terrorist

Nobody on Sup Forums defends Muslims but Muslims.

>Sup Forums complains immigrants act like angry retarded niggers
>When Sup Forums acts like angry retarded niggers they consider it an act of heroism

Please go back to your containment board

Omar samefagging.

When will militant atheists be held accountable for the actions their extremist ideology promoted?

"If you fight back against your enemy you lose"

>Sup Forums is one person

Killing innocent people makes you just as much as a monster as those isis fanatics. You really are deluded.

>innocent people are my enemies
How's high school going?

That's what war calls for.

Our enemies want to kill us, we can't spare anything in this struggle for our existence.

Fucking Muslim college students are the enemy? They had nothing to do with ISIS. We aren't at war with Islam. We should be at war with extremism regardless of where it comes from. The people who flew planes into the world trade center thought the same exact thing as you did.

t. shitskin

I've been harassed by atheists in Quebec for being visibly Catholic, but never by Muslims

Of course we're at war against islam, you juste didn't understood it yet.

>"If you fight back against your enemies, THEY WIN"

That's the stupidest logic ever. Le turning the other cheek as Muhammed kills more people while our Prime Minister cares more about foreigners than his own Nation's blood, and doesn't even get impeached for it will lead nowhere.

Fuck off. Quebec does NOT LIKE YOU.

You guys really think all of the Muslims of world are conspriring to kill us all? Have you two thought of seeing mental health therapists. Those people were innocent they didn't deserve to die. Barbarity should not be responded with barbarity.

Sorry didn't mean to tag you.

is he dead?

>Barbarity should not be responded with barbarity.

Then how should the issue be dealt with in your opinion?

Making petitions on social media?

No worries, m8

>quoting ISIS's justification verbatim without realizing it
simply ebin

t. fedora tipper

Finding a solution to the war in Syria. I think a mutli state approach will keep the Sunni/Shia balance In check and it will allow refugees to return home. It will also allow an opportunity for democracy to come to the middle East. The Christian world suffered the same kind of sectarianism not to long ago. But we allowed democracy to flourish and our differences no longer mattered.

>people on Sup Forums talk shit every day like "wew why don't white people fight back ? you deserve it" etc etc
>one snaps
>"wow fucking white people are so violent why you do this we dindu nothing wahh you terrorists"

>kill a bunch of people with jobs, parents, community members, etc.
>idolized by a bunch of members of a mongolian fingerpainting forum because they belonged to a certain religion

I'm done with this shithole

>pretending this chickenshit murder of innocent people is """""""""""""fighting back""""""""""""""
really activated my chestnuts

what do you even consider fighting back then ?
he killed muslims and if single person here did the same the west would be saved in a single day

>what do you even consider fighting back then?
killing actual jihadists, for one

what kind of wine is he drinking?

Liberal tears.

based

The blood of innocent children left without parents.

>killing actual jihadists, for one

So you want people to track down "Jihadists"?

Somehow...?

no
charged with 6 counts of murder, 5 attempted murder

Trump will pardon him with executive order

we were never communist, you prick

Yes, it's what the RCMP and CSIS have been doing since 9/11, you underage cretin. It's why JTF2 have been conducting missions in the Middle East since the invasion of Iraq.
You LARP'ing as some saviour of the white race on a Kamchatkan kabuki board isn't even in the same category as what they do.

>implying the mosque incident wasn't a RCMP/CSIS conspiracy much like the ones against the FLQ and PQ

Shitskins are the enemy, not specifically Jihadists.

By the mere presence of shitskins in White countries they're waging war on us.

The fact that Trudeau isn't publicly hung for Treason is a sign of Canada's modern times.

>You guys really think all of the Muslims of world are conspriring to kill us all?
No
That would take planning ability
Most Arabs with planning ability have been killed by tribal strife and USAF hellfires.

>Trudeau isn't publicly hung

Imagine being so insecure about your masculinity that non white men in the general vicinity of you caused you to go into an autistic rage.

>You guys really think all of the Muslims of world are conspriring to kill us all? H
Uhhh well yes ? Obviously they are lol

Why haven't you shot up your local mosque yet? You're not just some coward acting all tough and edgy on an anonymous image board are you?

Waiting until the right time to cause the maximum amount of damage is not cowardly.

Do it now pussy. You know you're just coming up with excuses because the time will never be white. Everyday Canada becomes less and less white. Everyday Muslims gain more and more power. The time to strike is now.

Yeah I'm glad I'm not some pathetic NEET who tries to compensate by promoting genocide on Sup Forums.

Most Muzzies are too busy killing each other to worry about you. Stop being so self important Jacques.

Good catholics deserve it.

>pepe on the left
You do know he was pro Israel right? Also figures that neets would idolize someone who killed fully employed members of the community.

DO IT YOU FUCKING COWARD!

FIND THE NEAREST MUSLIM AND KILL HIM RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE A FRAUD.

topkek

Lies, i'm pretty sure muslims are in fact trying to kill us all yes, it's not even a conspiracy theory they are pretty open about it

blood of the supreme gentlemen

>giving the hard left the ammunition they need

He looks like a manlet. 5'7" tops.

>Is this the worst terrorist attack on Canadian soil in our history? I can't think of anything else.
>... there was the whole FLQ thing, that's probably our biggest terror event come to think of it.
fuck, canadians are cucks

ONE guy dead and it's the worst terrorist event ever because it was franco on anglo

Why is it always the french who're behind these shootings? It's time for quebec to secede. They're sullying our reputation.

The French are subhuman.

FUG DRUMPF AND THE WHITE RACE FUGG.

then stop sabotaging every attempt, prick

There was that time when that dude shot all them womens

b-but was it franco on anglo?!