Would you racemix with a Colombian girl?

Would you racemix with a Colombian girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=871509&start=150
youtube.com/watch?v=X27ewzJd-hc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is a qt but what happened to her leg?

colombia

Yes, I'm fit very desu

WE MUST RESCUE TAKE HIS QT

absolutely

why do south american girls have big jaws?

I guess she accidentally burned herself with a motorcycle

now those eyes are spooky

sweet jesus

This looks ugly. She looks much better the natural way.

It's just part of a Halloween costume

>tfw no black gf

To be able to fit our big cocks

No, Venezuelan better

Yes

it wouldn't be racemixing with me

You wouldn't be able to tell 1 difference between them

Probably right

I just have a preference for Venezuelans because I crushed on a Venezuelan grill

She was like 5 feet tall

If Don Pablo allows it

I'm a mestizo.

Absolutely

we will liberate you from your american oppressors

Not marry though. Bunch of gold digging whores

Para. Mi pipí solo puede erguirse tanto.

Mestizo+mestizo is a racemix

:^)

they only date narcos

>tfw no sudaca gf
latins, tell me the secrets to getting one

There's no secret, just be yourself :)

but myself is shit ;_;

That attitude doesn't help

top kek, love those answers.

Also OP that qt is 9/10, why do you ask such a question.
I dont like niggers but south America is pure lottery.

Yes

She is perfect dude!
Post some pic with her body.

Also answer thisAre narcos and criminals popular and is there that much crime like it was in Pablo's time?

>She is perfect dude!
kek she's average. You have a case of latam fever

0/10, we both know the average latin woman isnt anywhere near that

There are no narcos anymore, the only cartel going around is controlled by the guerillas and nobody likes them, so no, no one likes criminals around here, maybe only lower class girls

Post 10/10 Chilean girls then

Without any hesitation

To be honest I like latinas, tanned with blue/green eyes are perfect but dont care if she is beaty with other colour of eyes.
And this cant be average girl, what is that than? Land of wonders?
I know Chile is most developed in there but still is crime big deal in south America?

I love her!

Than why every Serbian criminal or mafia shit had insane connections with Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico?
Its almost a thing in here to go live there and make connections, smugle drugs, send it in rich Europe and when the new generations of criminals step up and your time is tiking away every one of them goes to those countries besides the fact that they send their kids to best schools in Europe. And trashy people literaly love crime in here, you watch criminals giving advice on TV and driving best cars, having best girls. But to be honest, their life roads always ends up in south america, I heard that your criminals like to cooperate with Serbs. And when some executions happend, bombs in Belgrade and some shits like that we always say, ohh nice we are officialy Colombia now. Just wanted to ask is that because of Pablo and media pumped up stories or its safe in there?

Also post more pics pls

I don't know about that, but like I said, the communist guerrillas control the only cartel going around, so it wouldn't be a surprise that a Russian friendly country had some connections with them, right now they only operate in the borders and have 0 presence outside of there, so the only danger you may face in here is being robbed in the street or killed if you go too far into the slums

I want to cum inside Miss Colombia and make 12 children

Hey Serb how do I into Serbian gf? Is it as simple as saying Kosovo is Serbia?

Wait, do I even want a Serb gf?

Is that Salento? If so I have been there :^)

It's a goal of mine to impregnate a Colombiana! Where in Colombia is the best stock?

This is 0,00000000000000000000001% of sudacas.The average sudaca is 4'11,it is very fat, looks like a brown goblin(that claims to be white) and has pointy hair

Are you talking about Spanish Women?

She is so hot, I like that she has the exact right amount of native, black and white blood

I think that's Pereira so maybe

Medellin, or Barranquilla if you're into girls with darker skin

>That pic
Perfection
>Medellin
I've heard they are 11/10

You cant blame comminism seriously, when Cocaine fever started to this day, Colombia is No1 producer, its waay too much money so there is much crime. Its good if it happends far away from people.

When you watch statistics in here, Belgrade is "safe" town, almost safest place on earth but those crimes always happend in most populated areas, yesterday one guy was shot in the middle of the day in center of city, area with universities and full of people, things like that are comon in here, its like bombing car on manhatan and killing someone in there, I think no one does it anywhere. Its like killing someone in front of_pic related.

Are girls easy to fuck, are they gold digers?

You gay senpai

>Are you talking about Spanish Women?
No.Spanish women are 5'3. Sudacas are brown fat chinks

Source?

>Kosovo is Serbia
Yeah she will be all over you my friend.
I think that Albanian girls would go crazy for American.
Serbian girls are not that into Americans, just not our thing.
But you can google a litlle, our girls are hot, not that sluty as you think and they love money (actualy all females do).
They got similar look like this one in the pic (our ex tennis superstar, she was No1 at some point).
Tall, dark hair, dark eyes, average breasts, in shape etc...in general thats average Serbian girl that looks good.

perfection

I don't know much about it 2bh

Girls are not as easy as you may think, but can still get laid if you have good game and they are just as goldiggers as any other girls

@_valestrova

Serbian women are top tier mate.
missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=871509&start=150

Have money, they're mostly gold diggers. Considering you're from Norway I don't see what is stopping you from getting one.

Thanks. She doesn't look stereotypically Colombian to me though, just stereotypically South American top tier qt. Had a Peruvian gf just like her.

>Girls are not as easy as you may think
>You look beautiful ;)
>She calls you papi 20 minutes later after giving you a blowjob.
Colombians are easy as fuck. Maybe not if you are an ugly Colombian but any decent looking european can pull one in his sleep

>Peruvian gf just like her.
>Peruvian
>how_to_spot_ a_lier.jpg

Maybe if you fuck gringo hunter and indio trash but girls like OP is posting are not "easy" and if you are a Sup Forums posting autist and don't get laid back home you won't get laid in colombia either desu

cool, so it was salento. i was sitting on the same swing hehe

I unironically want a chaturbate antiqua as a waifu

>indio trash but girls like OP is posting are not "easy"
In Madrid there is like 100k Colombians you massive autist. They are the easiest trash with Ecuatorians and Venezuelan girls

Don't feed the galles pls

>Would you racemix with a Colombian girl?

implying she would

el o el xD

you are fucking stupid how the girl looks is the way the "hot" girls without indian admixture look all over south america.

this is how sudaca immigrants look like: youtube.com/watch?v=X27ewzJd-hc

don't let this troll fool you

>She calls you papi
I think I found new fetish....that Spanish is soo sexy, I think I would buy her a ring if she start talking Spanish while I fuck her.
Yeah they are, trust me you are one of many guys that told me that, just walking through street will make you hard but those girls in pics are not my type, maybe I am horny cuz those latinas in this thread.
>that hand gestures on that link
It looks like she is asking for money, kek!!
Actualy its some Serbian gesture for nationalsm. holding three fingers mean "whole three", like father, son and holly spirit but they look dumb doing it.

>Books plane ticket

>you are fucking stupid how the girl looks is the way the "hot" girls without indian admixture look all over south america.
Peruvians re 80% indin genetically. Colombians are 70% european genetically. You fucking aspie. On top of that Quechuas look nothing like the natoves that inhabited Colombia. It is extremelly autistic to say that Peruvians look like Colombians. No stop lying and just admit that you shaged a 140 cm goblin

lel continue to post shit franco.

ethnicity of Lima
>Mestizos: 47%
>European: 40%
>Asian: 8%
>Amerindian: 2%
>Afro-Peruvian: 3%

"rich" peruvian girls don't look like duendes andinos you stupid fuck

>European: 40%
Kek. And you will believe this. Perú is 40% indian 40% mestizo which claim to be white despite being 80% amerindian, 10% European and the rest are niggers and chinks. It is nigh impossible to find Peruvians that look like Colombians as the natives there were different.

>Actualy its some Serbian gesture for nationalsm. holding three fingers mean "whole three", like father, son and holly spirit but they look dumb doing it.

Interesting. I like that. Pic related is from Novi Sad and is perfection imho

callate negro how stupid can you be? that are the numbers of LIMA a city that received many immigrants before the second world war. the rest of peru look like inca empire central but that doesn't mean that there are no european people in peru.

I know 4 adopted Colombians (many were adopted in the late 80s and early 90s here). The guy was a childhood friend but last I heard, he became a serious junkie doing heroin. 3 girls. One who is an actual crazy bitch but very pretty, one who is ugly yet gets was a big successful slut (but entirely loyal to her half norwegian - half iranian bf, now husband once they got together) and the last one is pretty normal, though has 4 kids with her Norwegian boyfriend at age 25.

I wouldn't though. I just don't find them appealing.

>that are the numbers of LIMA a city
Mestizos call themselves white. I alredy told you. When the etnographic studies are not based on personal responses the etnographic of the city widely changes. The few white Peruvians control everything in Perú and if you are white you can become a millionaire there just networking with other white Peruvians

post cali girls

Nope. I only date finns.

I don't know which girls I got are from Cali but they look like girls from Medellin with more African admixture and no Basque genes

Heck yeah

post that pic of the girl with the choker and "keep off" or something on her shirt

they are ugly as shit. trust me....

>Basque genes
the ugliest people in Spain

TAKE ME TO SOUTH AMERICAAAAAAAA

FUCK EUROPE, FUCK WESTERN WHITE GIRLS

t. andaluciANO

He is right. Even Basques admit it. All the attractive Basques turned out to be 75% Castillian.

que culo

too large for small slav cock

you could't even get inside if you tried

>He is right
>samefagging this hard

some of them are white

Yeah, just like koreans, right?

nope like you whitey

You should rescue your country first