DELETE THIS

Literally no idea since the movie didnt once explain what fel was

OKAY SO I SAW IT

THE FUCK IS A FEL

Ebil magic, don't touch it.

I wish the movie explained that, it's supposed to be an adaptation

I'm not a sweaty fat nerd

Well i'm not fat

> repeatedly said and or hinted at by Khadgar, Medivh, Garona, Gul'dan, Durotan, Alodi... it is magic that needs life to fuel it/needs... light for darkness, and darkness for light metaphor.

> movie didn't explain it

I bet you watched the movie

Yes and clearly they needed to explain it because it was key for the movie.

What part of this map was the movie based?

Fel, Arcane and reality

green shit is fel magic, blue shit is arcane magic

Hmm interesting. So it was order and disorder against each other? I've never played the game so I don't know much but I thought the movie was good and I wanna learn more about that whole universe

it's from World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1(.pdf)

I'll bet he smells like Head and Shoulders.

Basically, new lore that tried to bring a bit of coherence to Warcraft's magic and powers.

I'm glad Shawn from Mega64 getting some big roles.

>explained in cryptic metaphor bullshit babble and can apparently affect anyone and do literally anything
What a fucking dumb MacGuffin.

>inb4 well actually if you read the novel..
In the immortal words of Plinkett, I don't give a shit if it was explained in some novel! What matters is the movie!

I don't know much about warcraft, but it seemed obvious that it's basically the dark side of magic.

The kind of that will consume you and the world. It's not like you need to explain it, but I got somewhat intrigued what it actually is, if anything.

Anyway just watched the movie, thought it was pretty good. Not any kind of masterpiece but still enjoyable. There's not many good fantasy movies, so you get what you get.

Explain this image to me, I'm intrigued.
Does it go
1st ring is the core of what the world is
2nd ring is the actual world
3rd ring is the race that lives there
4th ring is the magic they use
and the "reality" is where they can all meet or something?

if you want to learn warcraft lore without playing the games or reading a shitload of novels then just watch Nobells youtube stuff.

i wish they went with the original Demon Blood over Fel.
its basically the same thing source wise but i think them drinking green goop would have been easier to understand than fel magic