Real talent or just eye candy?

real talent or just eye candy?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/70656-gorillaz-noodle-mixes-grimes-empress-of-laurie-anderson-more-in-kick-ass-women-playlist-listen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both

/thread

ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hopefully at least real talent ahahahhahhahahahahahhahahaha

neither

definitely not the latter, kinda agree on the former but here she's mostly a meme

>this thing
>eye candy

she looks like a fucking pinhead. i hate her short yet huge stubby nose, the beauty spot in between her eyes, big ass ears, moustache, and dumb ass haircuts

>posting the same shitty pics over and over again
what are you trying to prove, waifufags? ok, you hate her music, but why her look should matter to you? we're on a music boards, fucktards! discuss music.

heres the unedited version

>waifufags

umm, the ppl who like grimes are the waifufags, not the reverse

neither desu. She's not even attractive for an alt-girl, and her music is mostly a meme at this point.

Talent but not using it right

AA and Haflaxa were my personal favorites.

Geidi and Visions can use some work.

Neither

no. the people that hate her are waifufags. why? because they never discuss her music. they rely to personal attacks because apparently grimes isn't beautiful enough for them. as i said, why the fuck her appearance should matter on a music board? maybe these stupid waifufags fucks are aware that her music is great and they couldn't attack it?

Stupid or retarded?

>neither
then explain her popularity on Sup Forums, explain the critical acclaim, explain her big fanbase, explain why many other artists appreciate her.

pitchfork.com/news/70656-gorillaz-noodle-mixes-grimes-empress-of-laurie-anderson-more-in-kick-ass-women-playlist-listen/

you: both.

grimes has pitchfork blocked
nice try grimeshater!

this post goes out to posts number 70616426 and 70616461
>grimesfag,f ag because there is only one, starts samefagging
S A D !
A
D A S
! D A S

>implying i'm a grimzhater

did i pretend that the second post isn't mine? wake up to realiti, idiot. and learn how to quote posts.

i made this post in response to this post on Sup Forums, the post number was 70616524

why do you come in here to whiteknight your uggo hack waifu every thread? i can tell it's the same person doing it everytime and i wonder why you do it? i think you should try to get a job honestly

you are fuck off

i'm not. fuck off.
how do you know it's the same person unless you visit every single grimez thread daily???? eat shit, sucker.

oooooooooooooooooooooocean man

t.grimeshater

this post was made in response to post number 70616631
>hurr what is browsing the frontpage

you're wasting too much time reading all that crap. get a job neet

wrong image, user. heres what she really looks like

What the fuck is that thing?

Because when I listen to music I'm imagining the singer singing to me

Sup Forums has 15 minutes to prove grimes isn't a trap

wtf? thats autistic

nice photoshop

>Discuss music
What music?

The music related to the respective thread. e.g. If it's about Grimes, discuss her music.

both

>mostly a meme
>mostly
Lol even the haters can't deny that she's somewhat good.

Welcome to Sup Forums, sad user. Continue posting at your own risk.

>Grimes
>Music

Do I need to repeat my question?

No. You do need to reformulate it, however, since it categorically makes no sense.

Her only talent is recontextualization. People listen to Grimes' music because it's Grimes' music.

Well spotted.

People listen to Grimes because her music is 1. innovative 2. catchy 3. emotional 4. beautiful 5. transcedental. Listen to Symphonia IX and you'll understand why.

>1. innovative
no
>2. catchy
ok
>rest
no

Neither. Only memes.

(You)

Well done

This desu