The Americans pregame & watch thread SEASON FINALE EDITION

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone should seriously kill Paige so we don't have to see that stupid "concerned" face of hers ever again.

Who /Stan/ here?

>thanks for the beer!

I really hope Paige whacks Pastor Tim tonight. Also I wonder whether tonight the first seed of doubt in Stan's mind will be planted.

I nearly imploded with rage when she tried to equate her blabbing to Pastor Tim to her "reporting" on Matthew, bitch, YOU put yourself in that position because of YOUR fuckup!

The very last shot of the episode is going to be Henry finding out. Cap this post.

I like Stan, but not above the Jennings'.

I think he might find a clue, or look for one, just like Paige in S1.

DR CONNORS DON'T DIE HE GONNA DIE

Man I hadn't seen that movie in years and I completely forgot he was in that.

>Thanks for the beer!

h y p e !

every damn thread...
nice

b u m p

Pretty sad that us Europeans have to wait until the morning to watch it. Wish I could watch it live, hope this thread is still up in the morning.

zoptv com /live/fx
works most of the time if not refresh it until work

Tonight is so bittersweet, this season has been amazing, it's sad to see it go for another year.

This season has been my favorite so far, easily. So many good episodes.

who /torrentingafterthefinals/?

great season, just excellent all around

>tfw PST and can't watch with everyone else

me

Who just wants stan and Phillip to be bros no matter what happens

I think we all want that too

im/fxnowat3amest/ here

How many hours left?

calling it now
>Stan life in shambles
>finds out Philip is Ruski
>first reaction: laughter

i think it'll happen Stan will finally become the absolute madman

too many

Why did he do it, guys? could it be the center trying to clean up William for being a pussy? i don't think that's likely..
god damn it oleg why do this!

He wanted to be the guy who didnt fire the nukes. He wanted to be bigger than the political tension between nations and prevent this biological situation happening.

if they get William doesnt Tatiana fail, then no moving to Nairobi?

oh shits you're on to something senpai

Yea but she will be Persona Non Grata'd and removed from the American rezidentura.

I don't know, mate
the preview doesnt give that much away,,,
Im just hoping for a good finale.

I'm so hyped for the finale but I'm also kinda bummed cause it's the last new episode for a long time.

I don't know how they could possibly do two more season of this show. They took off three (maybe more) characters this season and there isn't that many. I still love it and believe the writers can pull it off, but how much longer can Stan be stringed along for?

but Paige us only half a spy and Henry isn't an FBI agent yet!

I sort of want to see a continuation of the asian family story

the family is the lens for the events they're thrust in and that is usually when new characters or old ones come back into play so it will depend in there is another time jump but most likely something happens tonight that changes everything.

God no, it was heart breaking enough what Liz had to do and how shitty she felt about it, and then there was the followup with Philip, give that a cleanbreak.

I dont want to it to end up the guy commits suicide or something but I would like to see Liz try and unfuck their life a little

Is that what time it comes on the app? I actually just downloaded it this week, and the movie selection and Simpsons World plus commentary are pretty sweet. I was wondering how the Americans airtime worked?

1 hour and 30 minutes left, right?

He did it for noble purposes, he wasn't betraying his people. He didn't want his country's brilliant minds like William to be responsible for destroying the world.

>Last episode of the season

iktfb

3-315 am est is when it hits it on the xbone fx app. Dat Simpsons world is amazing, I'll often just pop in and select play random episode.

IT'S STARTING

And it's over.

Not for an hour

>apehoop

I did that for the Stanley Cup last week

A lively thread already! Tonight's episode is titled "Persona Non Grata":

>Philip and Elizabeth face a tense race against the FBI to recover a dangerous package.

Anyway, do we have to worry about cancellation or is two additional seasons confirmed?

13 ep S5 and 10 ep S6 are confirmed

> B E E M A N ' D

Fantastic. What I'm most happy about is how slowly but surely, these threads have started to gain traction. Used to be 10 of us a week, now there's around 30 with relatively little shitposting on top of that.

Just patiently waiting for Tyrant now and earnestly hope that Barry continues to be Big Boss.

Nooooooice.

>What I'm most happy about is how slowly but surely, these threads have started to gain traction

I hope it stays like this, I saw what happened to Breaking Bad.

is Henry good shota yet
literally the only way i could see myself continuing to watch this after s3

Show is too niche for that to happen but I love it all the same.

it makes it hotter that I found out recently that they are actually dating

it feels real somehow, even though its co-stars, probably see them split a few years after the end of the series

>shaved
>dropped

>with relatively little shitposting
Not for long

they're having a kid in real life bud so I wouldn't worry about that.

Anyone else think there is something sketchy about the computer? They keep showing it every fucking episode. At one point Henry said to Stan that it was acting weird and asked him if he knew anything about computers. And they were moving it around and hooking it up to the tv last episode. Plus, Gabriel was the one that gave them the computer.

does popping out a kid only one year into a relationship seem normal to you ? also when you already have two of them from a previous relationship

those thighs and tummy > : )

any ass shots my friend, I bet she has a fat ass

I was under the impression that they've been dating since S2 at the earliest. She was going through a divorce, he was there and they had drinks and before you know it, he's in there.

>tfw no good FX streams

yeah anyone else know any stable streams? Im desperate here, less than 15 minutes. Fucking torrent wont be out til 1 AM probably

fxnetworks.com

Well, it happens. She seems like a very nice person and happy to be acting.

Nina is still pure, probably.

>Nairobi_station.jpg

Do I need to have a cable account for this to work because I don't pay for Talmudvision

I'm just glad that the finale is this week so I can watch it with you guys. I start working again after three years on NEETdom next Wednesday. Too bad I won't be able to join you for Tyrant.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

I still miss him

What's the new job?

seems perfectly normal if youre happy and both of them want kids. If she was willing why not?

>tyrant
Christ almighty people really watch that shit

Big box store distribution warehouse

>Not wanting to watch Bassam get his Assad on

I hate the idea of his wife coming back to find that mess. Fucking Russians.

Why is she so cute, bros?

lots of women in this thread

hmu girls

Been cute since forever, she's aged really gracefully

The stream keeps freezing FUCK

Neat!

Big Boss Barry and (formerly) Max Alpha were the highlights of the show.

FUCK THAT
every single week with that site
Im not even in the 'States m8

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH SHIT MAX ALPHA IS IN A COMA! CONFIRMED NOT DEAD!

anyone got a stream? I hate living in bongistan and not being able to watch it live

>season finale
better get a glimps of Tatiana's fat asian-siberian ass lads

I had forgotten how fucking awful that Thor movie was. Jesus Christ, the acting, the dialogue, the set design, everything about that movie is god-awful.

THE STREAM CRASHED. GODDAMMIT

omg cutie Hans!!! :3

incredible considering white women typically age like milk

even natalie portman was bad

why FX keeps showing it is beyond me

Fucking finally!
Got my hands an account on Fx and an american IP!
:)

congrats on the new job

hope its great

Brb, switching to Spring

>no sexual content warning
:/

the lack of Tatiana ass is disturbing
her ass really is the highlight of this season

Did Americans ever actually send people over to the USSR to "blend" in with the locals, or did they completely rely on foreign assets within the USSR (aka double agents) to do their spying for them?