You think I'm crazy, /got/?

You'll see, you'll all see

The Highgarden master plan is happening

AAAAARRGGHHH! Save me Arya!

We just had a fucking McShane thread

Try something new

HIGH BORN FUCKING SHITS

I wanted Bernie to win :(

First for Jon, best king and rightful husbando of the seven Kingdoms.

daily reminder that the Night King wasn't always sexy

Yeah, fuck Drumpf.

this is the actual thread, faggots, it was created earlier

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

wtf, delet this

tfw no jew priestess poster

Alt is too rational. I need the autistic rage of Linda to see me through the rest of the week.

SHANSHA I'M SHO SHORRY BUT CHAOSH ISH A LADDER

Fuck off Prestonshits

I made them both

FROM THE DUSTY MEESA

Alt shift x has a soothing voice

He's too good for this shit show.

Hey.

MODS MODS MODS

Thats what dany thinks

>Preston thread

First others best others.

I made this for you, /got/

friendly reminder:
this is the real thread

Someone should make one of these images with Daenerys right of Ancalagon

What went wrong?

We'll post in that thread after this thread reaches the bump limit

Fuck off and quit spamming Prestonfaggot

RIP Lancel you fucking cuck

>real thread
>this thread has more posts and posters and was made before that one

I have grown to appreciate Linda and Elio more and more as the show has degenerated

But I still can't finish a single one of their videos because they are truly autistic in the highest degree. It makes me realize what other people must experience trying interact with me.

mmm I was hoping she would of taken off her shirt after she got stabbed

The Hoegarden masterplan is certainly underway.

>w8 til u c my dik

Slagposting happened

How exactly is this youtube shill thread the real one?

Who are you protecting us from?

this thread was literally made after that one learn how to read fucking showfag

that's a deep fucking cut, enough to pierce quasimodo

the fuck is she doing gallivanting around Bravos later

Will Drogon eat the sand sneks?

it literally says preston is a hack learn how to read fucking showfag

N-no

Tyene has to live to give Bronn the Badpussy, the ancestral Valyrian steel blade of House Martell. He'll need it to fight the Night King.

No. Dany, Yara and sneks will unite to form a trifecta of stronk womyn

preston is autist

So why isn't Margaery fucking Tommen?

That would certainly be a fitting end to the dorne chapter

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK?

She is fucking taking toon long
Elio can't be that Goddamn sick

she's creating suspense because D&D couldn't figure out what to do with Arya for the remainder of the season and are trying some bullshit.

Gallivanting?

>youtube wars
>thread wars

fuck this shit

what kept you living /got/ ?

How do you go from this, to this?

I really liked him early on, finally some talent, but his fucking animu tier smirking around is getting on my nerves

raito kun, everything is going according to keikaku

Been waiting the whole season for Gregor to go berserk and make the faith faggots eat asshole, do you think it will happen next episode?

If Tywin has still been alive, Cersei would've been forced to marry Loras anyway right?

Cersei may have threatened to destroy their House, but would she really reveal that her son if a product of incest and adultery and get him, Jaime and herself killed over a marriage to someone?

Because she doesn't have the patience.

he's a big guy

So okay

Real talk guise

Waif = Arya

What's your favorite /got/ meme?

>she will never give you a footjob and allow you to glaze her nylon feet

Preston shill thread is gone.

Careful when you post that, it brings unwanted attention from the cleaning staff

Either to manipulate him or get divorced or something.

seeing many winters

Alt-x is literally "public opinion" the channel. He brings nothing new to the discussion.

Because he will blab the different positions he does with Margie to the high sparrow

>give me your uterus, bitch

breaker of chairs

That's not Lancel m80, just a random sparrow

passage of motherfucking time.
Our greastest enemy.

Jonsa when?

whoa. I thought that was a girl in the show.

He is literally the only person to outsmug lannisters while outplaying them.
You should appreciate it.

The thought of Cersei's feet.

She's the cutest thing ever

Smirkfubowl

stannis

actually that it'll get better after i move away from this town

Lancel's with those people though. I don't see him being allowed to survive.

>Northern beauty.

R E M I N D E R

House Mormont

"we are cute - CUTE!"

Α lotta loyalty for a Faceless Man.

>tfw Ser Jorah the White will arrive with an army to save the day in Daenerys' hour of need

Imagine being Kit during that shoot and having to be all like "damn, Emilia Clarke, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat arms and horrific giant horse smile. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another ginger wilding girl in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kit and not only sit in that field while Emilia Clarke flops her disgusting body on top of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her tubby neck and bloated stomach, and just sit there, shot after shot, hour after hour, while the photographer perfected those pictures. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMILIA CLARKE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mule like smug face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and brothel whores and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in London. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "Queenly (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the photographer calls for another shot, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kit. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I bet none of you faggots have even seen Paddy Chayefsky's The Hospital. truly I am surrounded by uncouth barbarians.

>outsmug lannisters
Well, it's not like Tywin was here anymore, and Cersei is not so smart, so...