Disney Watered Down Darth Vader Scene in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Disney Watered Down Darth Vader Scene in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Apparently, one scene that studio execs aren’t comfortable with features none other than Darth Vader (who has been rumored to have a role inRogue One: A Star Wars Storyfor quite some time). According to the Reddit user, the scene in question depictsthe iconic villain taking out a Rebel ground Squad:

>"In a night scene Vader absolutely lays waste to a Rebel ground Squad,” Reddit user KeepR1Dark writes. “Unfortunately this is one of the scenes we have to water down. We made it like something from the old slasher/horror films. Rebel soldiers who joked about a boogie man with magical powers and then minutes later are absolutely wasted.”

>tampering with the directors original vision

That guy was full of shit.

How can anyone stand against such reckless hate?

%
OF
RETAKES

IT'S GONNA FUCKING SUCK BALLS, WORSE THAN ALIEN3

I HATE THIS SHIT
I HATE DISNEY
I HATE THE CURRENT MCU
FUCK ALL OF YOU
I HOPE THIS AND DR STRANGE BOMBS
OJDJOIFGOIJSDOJFBJK

Poor Edwards. He knew this is coming tho

That sounds like it would be so cool but like

>How can we sell kids toys if the movie will have slasher style horror?

I have no faith in this franchises future anymore.

source?

>Star Wars got cucked by the Mouse

lol, enjoy Disney flicks

Fuck Disney. Fuck em right in thier pink, family-friendly asshole

Source is Reddit my newfag friend.

It seems like people are indulging the idea that Disney sanitizes everything and spinning rumors to that effect. But, really, Disney has never been averse to villains doing villainous shit, even in their kid's cartoons or family movies. I mean, go and watch this year's Jungle Book - which is rated PG - and see Shere Khan in action.

>But, really, Disney has never been averse to villains doing villainous shit
Explain Ultron

>directed and written by Joss Whedon.

Ultron did villainous shit throughout the whole movie. He just had Tony Stark's glib, talkative personality while doing it. That was intentional on Whedon's part, whether it was well-received or not, he was meant to be a dark mirror of Iron Man since Pym (whom he's traditionally the dark mirror of) hadn't been introduced yet.

ultron was the least threatening villain ive ever seen in a movie. literally every scene hes in he makes 1 quip then gets btfo and flies offscreen by thor or hulk, while we get to watch them all fight cgi facless robots for 15 minutes only for ultron to come back with another one liner before being btfo again.
rinse and repeat for 2 hours

>According to the Reddit user

seriously even Cap could take on Ultron 1v1

I think it might actually improve it, considering that TFA needed 50% of reshoots, by entirely cutting out Maray Sue.

>According to the reddit user
you fuckin loser
this is premium wienerposting

>Could have finally had an Empire-based gritty war film

You had faith in Star Wars after

>The Prequels
>Kotor III canceled
>Jedi Knight 3 canceled
>that Crystal Star EU book
>The Force Awakens

I'm honestly impressed.