/baltic/

For everyone with coastline in the baltic to enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdhMHRQdh0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=p72C-vDgAJo
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ls8-pk4IS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit sea - shit countries

Denmark is an okay country to live in i think, but do they count? They don't feel baltic imo

Stop dumping your shit into our baltic sea

Can norwegians come too? They're better than russians at least.

Dat spelling tho

No

Why are you cryin, Stone

No, really, don't cry

>Shit sea - shit countries
This. Every each one of them

well fuck you then

no u

>For everyone with coastline in the baltic to enjoy
I guess so

>tfw no pale cute anime addicted lithuanian twink bf

i can be anything you wish my swedish overlord

Oh my, skip the overlord part and call me darling instead. How are you doing?

>tfw no pale cute anime addicted estonian twink bf

See thisAnd remember
youtube.com/watch?v=FdhMHRQdh0Y

baka russia

>tfw pale cute anime addicted lithuanian twink is gone

N-no ;_;

i-im still here im just too autistic to respond to your question, im sorry

Well, I guess this thread will be stale then, uhm what are you watching this season?

/)^

NANI?

Reeeee why won't he answer me ;_;

gold 1 boys
just a few more games and im back where i left off

Russia nice neighbour )))

>finland likes russia more than sweden
wtf

Free Curonia first.

;_;
Why brother?

My brother has been Finland, always Finland.

Russia has a nice scene in witch house and black metal, Russian culture is nice, Russia produces nice videos not anything like those greedy YouTubers of Western countries, etc. Naturally, the third world country tier Russia sucks, but it's still the greatest neighbour )))

;_;

first post best post

I don't think the people at Karelen thinks that.

Not that they'd be too fond of you either. Suppose there were no territory losses in Karelia. They would be forced to learn Swedish with no use for the whole language unless they'd come westwards and notice they still have no use for the language, they could check their history and see how their lands have always been just a buffer zone to keep Russians out of your kingdom, or how the Swedish regime banned all sorts of industrializations such as the use of steam saws which affected the development of our woodlands a lot, and such devices were made legal by no other than the Russian emperors and their governor generals.

Never said that finns should be happy with swedes or sweden but hearing that finns see russia better than us, makes me sad as someone who had family who fought for finland during winter war

Wanna hear something funny?

?

I was just teasing you, Russia sucks! But they have nice ug thingies, though. Their culture is pretty Africa tier, and you can thus disregard everything after those music scenes in my post.

o-okay, suomi sisu.

That's bullshit, Russian culture pre-commie block was pretty high tier by any standards.
Couldn't be much as Germany on the first half of the XX century, but still good.

No it wasn't. They botched their enlightenment when they got Alexander II assasinated. And whatever Tschaikowski, Dostojevski and Tolstoi have had is not respected by modern russians at all. The people there are idiotic savages. Just research into Slavicism. ffs 1/4 of Russian empire was serfs till 1917.

Who in their right mind would like a country whose people considered yours sub-human?

fuck off kang. Don't ruin the thread with your irrational hatred.

youtube.com/watch?v=p72C-vDgAJo

Show me the Finnish equivalent of a Vladimir Solovyov, or, in the case of Germany.. show me the equivalent of a Schiller, Wolfgang Von Goethe, in matters of Philosophy of a Schelling and Edmund Husserl.

Yes

The only proper period of Russian culture life was from the late 19th century to the 30's. Then the war ruined things and everything started to decline again.

Russians gave us autonomy and treated us as equals. Swedes classified as sub-human and had a third of our population wiped out in their imperialist fervor.

>At modern times the people there are idiotic savages
Well, guess what?.. Once you step the neck of everyone interested in their culture and not on the bullshit propaganda tossed by the party, what do you think it happens to a generation and the others after that?
It would be the same as asking the Baltic to recover all their culture in a blink of an eye after they got out of the CCCP hands in 1991.

Literally more people from Hungary volunteered to fight for us. A few volunteers don't make up for centuries of mistreatment.

Your time is up, Per-Göran.

But that wasn't the average swede, those were royal snobs and general cucks.
I will not say much more about it, seems like just being friendly with finns overall here tends to end up badly. Bye lads.

To us you were the eastern half of the country.

We may have seen you as böndes, but Russia was only nice to you because you would rebel otherwise. And all the the comparatively hypermodern government infrastructure would be lost.

So they settled for just cashing in the tax money.

Russian culture has always been commie blocks and drugs.
Why do you think their nation is in rumbles and shit? Have you even seen how badly it is?

That's horseshit and you know it. Had Swedes truly seen us as "Eastern Swedes" and not something alien, they would've fought to the death instead of ditching us at the first sign of trouble like a bunch of fucking cowards.

What kind of fucking argument is that? Comparing an upstart nation to Germany which produced the most philosophers in the age of enlightenment. There weren't even million of us till 1900 and you're asking where are our Top philosophers compared to Russia and Germany.

But first one i can think of would be Anders Chydenius or modern Pentti Linkola. Otherwise notable finns Sibelius or Gallen Kallela.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ls8-pk4IS4

>Russia was only nice to you because you would rebel otherwise
Russians never practiced such policies that proclaimed racial inferiority of the peoples they conquered and assimilated.

Russia had saints, intellectuals, so forth... after the revolution they killed and supressed anyone who spoke against the party.
Like the Finnish said, they might have had problems with the Lords at a time, when they were cruel to serfs and so forth, but by any standard you can possibly imagine the communists had an infinite amount of cruelty compared to them.

Mene nyt jo vittuun siitä helvetin autisti. Pilaat jok ikisen langan tolla vitun ripulillasi. Mene uhoamaan kasvotusten vaikka rantahurreille jos sulta noin paljon puhtia löytyy vitun urpo.

Sellanen aisankannattaja siellä

My argument is taking away from you the best ones so I can understand everything about your culture, It doesn't matter to me if I win a point or not, I only want to know you and it worked as far as I'm concerned, now I can buy every single one of your books and understand most about your nation.

pls hurt me more

Saints mean nothing
Intellectuals do but that doesn't mean that their nation is good, the most common books, poem and more was always about how corrupt and rotten the nation is, how broken it is. How people are basically living in nothing but strings of clothes and living in things called "houses" that is nothing more than rocks on top of rocks.

Sverige>>>>>>>>>>R*ssland

Ryssland en skit

SUOMI

We like you sweden don't let that one buttblasted autist deceive you.

nice proxy cai-göran

håll käften Pekka

>E..e..everyone who doesn't think like me is a big bad p..p..proxy

Saints mean everything.
See the example of Spain and Portugal that only developed economically and not intellectually, at one point in time they were powerful and rich nations, see what they look like right now, in comparison, look at England - and their former colony the United States of America -, look at what was France, Germany at some point.
Sweden, I understand what you say, but economy isn't everything, if they are being fucked by the Olirgarchs that doesn't mean they have no value to the world.

we wuz brothers with swedes n sheeeiiiitttt

>This song reminds me of Bach
It's really beautiful.

Both are very poor compared to their neighbours and still getting poorer. Spain and Portugal are alive thanks to "mama" EU.
Stop romanticizing stuff that doesn't change reality.

Yes because nazi ideology ruins everything, it breaks people mentally. Stop fighting brother, we're brothers, vikings and shit.

I don't want to change reality, if possible one can actually see and understand what went so wrong, actual situations in the present doesn't mean that everything they ever done was useless.
It would be the same as saying that the apex of the German culture was Nazism when everybody knows that this isn't true.

>This one mental nutjob surely proves my point that most swedes are da evil!!!

>we're brothers, vikings and shit
Nice deception tactic cuckboi, turning your narrative on its head when it suits your imperialist goals. Finns are Finnic, not Germanic (and consequently not Vikings).

I don't care what you meme about, we're still brothers and still going to be it forever and ever.

>this thread is still up
The shittiness of the Baltic '''sea''' can only be matched by the shittiness of the '''countries''' that surround it.

>we're brothers

inb4 a 1000 word reply about muh subjugation and racism against Finns by Swedes

You're literally painting everyone as your enemy. You must have a lot of friends with that attitude.

It doesn't matter what the majority thinks, it's not like Young Turks constituted the majority of Turks yet most Armenians hate Turks as a whole nonetheless.

Does that include Norway?

I'm fine with co-operation with Scandinavians as a whole, what I am not fine with however is this Nordic pseudo "brotherhood" with no basis in reality.

If you don't see parallel in race, what about religion?

Well you have to be extremely realistic here. We share far more with swedes than say Hungarians who are the only other major Finno-Ugric population. You can play your pan finnic games in your mind but their an impossibility in the political field since there are only us, estonians and hungarians, by some stretch of the imagination. You can cry all you want about "imperialism" and "racism" but it's not gonna sway the general opinion anywhere.

oh boy here we go
bring forth the vargposting

Honestly speaking, I'm aware about the meme, but I have no idea about who Varg actually is besides knowing how his face looks like.

Even so, you don't see Hungarians larping Germanics just because they're closer to Austrians than to steppe peoples or Finns. They're too proud for that. There should be co-operation and I never claimed otherwise, but without some Nordic pseudoidentity as its basis. A people who doesn't know and embrace its roots has no future.
Religion is irrelevant, I'm not going to feel any closer to a nigger just because he's a Christian.

I love Finland, even though maybe not every Finn loves me.

He was this Black metal Pioneer who killed one of his fellow band members and then served in prison whilst creating this huge cult personality. These days he's this neopagan primitivist larper.

How can you say religion is irrelevant if not even science can dismiss the Logos?...
And believe you me, they have tried.

>I'm not going to feel any closer to a nigger just because he's a Christian.

And i don't feel any closer to a hungarian because we share vague linquistic similarities. Our culture even pre historic was so much influenced by germanic and slavic influences the only things differentiating us from these two groups are language and slight genetic differences. Face the facts.

can't*

This woman doesn't look like the white girls here, her lips and nose are slightly larger, cheecks are similar but not the jaw.
White girls here look like a mix of swedish and german.

cheeks*

>keeps insisting that we wuz germanics
You're fucking pathetic. You prefer to identify with external influences and foreign peoples when even Russians cluster closer to Swedes than Finns do. Hungarians feel closer to their real relatives, because they don't let foreign influences define them like the defeatist Finns preaching Nordic "kinship".

Why highlight differences among Europeans when you're seeing a flood of shitskins from Africa coming towards Europe?
And when each problem arrives, it's mostly because Europeans don't stick to each other. You see 4~5 shitskins picking on a single white guy in Europe and nobody stands for the guy.

That wouldn't happen here. Everyone hates niggers here. Like, openly talking about them in the gym with them around.