Leave the chinks to me

>Leave the chinks to me

>deleeseously healvy rust biff

Gelant will win the 5000m

Screencap this

Suomenruotsalaiset detected

>tfw all the lefties on Facebook point out how he's a refugee and we should let all of them in because one won 4 medals 20 years after be came over

He better fucking win, our niggers suck shit atm.

But they're wrong. His father was born in Hounslow. He was already a British citizen when he arrived from Somalia.

Underrated

:^)

I wonder how much he gets paid for those Quorn ads

>Wanting less immigration from Eastern Europe means you hate black people and Muslims

Why are lefties so retarded lads?

id gladly give up the medal to get rid of muzzies

Somalia is in the EU didnt you know la? Also i dont think remainers know being in the EU makes it harder for African immigrants to get in.

Sooner we invoke article 50 the better, just more tears. No idea whats taking the slag in number 10 so long

>hating on based Mo Farah

damn these heartless Sup Forumstards have no shame

wtf I hate brexit now

How much Quorn do I have to eat to get a body like Mo Farah or is it better to just stop eating?

It's like I'm actually in Sup Forums

>thinking lefties didn't also vote for BREXIT

jewellery is haram

ahh the Olympics, when nationalist Britons smile through gritted teeth at darkies winning them medals

It's simple, burn a LOT of calories WITHOUT adjusting your diet according to it.
Do exercices that enhance endurance and not strength.
You'll look like this in no time

(protip: it's disgusting and only acceptable if you run +400m competitively)

I run for about an hour every morning while taking breaks to catch my breath after a sprint every 15 minutes.

brexit voters absolutely BTFO!!!!
how will they ever recover?????

>be small nation abused by white imperial country

>have white guilt anyway and start importing savage nigs and kebab

recover?

we already won

When does Mo "The only Somali in Britain not raping kids" Farah run?

About half 1 I think

>savage nigs
>puerto rico

The fucking irony, it literally HURTS

This. Used to run many kms every day and eat like a girl, went from 81kg to 65kg. Never again. Every day i felt like i was about to die, no energy whatsowever and couldnt even bench 1 pl8.
Would rather be fat, srs.

>leave beating Mo to me

I want to go on the piss in san juan before I die

This cartoon implies that we would have any problems at all after kicking out all immigrants, and there is its flaw.

there's going to be a second referendum m8

>⭐Anonymous (Gold Member)

kysmm

We are nigs but civilized

>remainians actually believe this

1.30 AM our time.

Get your Mobots ready, lads...!

Chinks are pretty shit at mid and long distance running though.

I voted out m8

All it takes is one 'Leave' voter to lose their job as a result of their voting the way they did, and I'll be proved right.

Once the country starts going down the shitter: recession, more & more companies leave UK, investment dries up, then that Nazi subhuman FaRAGE should be publicly tortured to death like the Quisling-esque slimebag he is. As all right-wingers are inferior subhumans who have no right to exist. We should've hunted them down & publicly tortured them to death when Mosley was chased out by the Cockneys at the Battle of Cable Street

Should one Leave voter lose their job - and they won't be the only one - I, with conscience clear, will be able to say 'Don't blame me: I voted REMAIN'.

>8 weeks after brexit and remainiacsare STILL this assblasted.

cuck

Yes, I'm a good cook, thanks.

...oh, and thanks for proving that 'Cuck' = someone who disagrees with your 'opinion', subhuman.

why are you so adverse to freedom my cuck m8?

Why are you so adverse to anyone who doesn't think like you, cuck?

How many Brits here want Mo Farah to lose tonight?

between 5000 and 10000

did our comfy brit/sp/ thread get pushed?

Is this funny?

lol nice cartoon faggot why don't you show me some charts and graphs too

Knighthood when?

What a surprise leftards don't even understand what the referendum was about

Neither did righturds.

kys