Holy shit

Is this their magnum opus?

Haha epic

I prefer the studio version of Long Season.

why

Because like 90% of the time, the instrumental performance is more rigorous as they're allowed to perfect things in the studio. I don't like the guitar solo on Part 2 at all on the live version.

Part 3 is the only thing that is better on the live version.

All the additional vocal shit too, feels like it detracts from the mood a little bit.

Been listening to this one a lot lately, and it's fantastic as well.

Must say, I didn't care much for Kūchū Camp, not sure if it is worth going back any further than that, is it?

meme japcore shit

only the last track.

Yes. The best live album I've heard, nothing come close.

ITT: poseurs

Have you guys listened to Long Season in its entirety twice?

have you ever tried listening to more music you failed normie rym faggot kek go back to Sup Forums

I am not some autistic weeabo. I'm an autistic music fan. Stop judging music based on identity.

easily
why own any of their studio albums when this exists?

Get this memecore japanophile trash off my board.

Why do people on this board go into a fit of autistic rage when someone likes something they don't?
Never listened to this band but they seem ok

They want the attention they don't get in real life probably

>2017
>People still thinking Fishmans is just a meme
>Not enjoying one of the best bands and live concerts of the last century.

And yes, OP. That's the best and the closure to Fishmans. Watch the video now.

you need to be 18 to post here my friend

Yep.

With that said, Long Season is probably their most accomplished studio album.

Uchu Nippon Setagaya has a different vibe overall. Sort of an experimental downtempo dub dreampop. Similar to the Yameraki in The Air single. An ethereally clean and sad nightcore ambiance takes over especially in the second side (which is basically 10 minutes length for song in average)

I also like the downtempo of Kuuchuu Camp. It's pure pop, and really well done pop at that, but there are also some pretty fantastic arrangements like for example in Night Cruising.(Some noise chilling in the background as well?)

Fishmans is just pretty awesome man.

When are we getting a documentary of this group fr, legendary

other dude is dead though, rip