youtube.com/watch?v=ZoryaJqzOhU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lethe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Do they fuck?

Yes

s1? No

s2? Yes

No. He pushes her down a well. The little cunt deserved it though.

s1? No

s2? Yes

This shit still fucks me up emotionally.

i didnt understand anything

Did chipmunkfu actually have sex with Kevin? Or was that just the tipping point in her friendship with Jill?

it will get zero emmys

I don't know why this show got me so emotional but it did. Season 2 was maximum feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoryaJqzOhU

No, she obviously didn't. Kevin doesn't need to fuck his teenage daughter's friends to feel whole. He just wants his family.

I really liked the second season but what the fuck was the son doing? I don't understand him at all.

Sure he's following a cult and gets stuck with a baby when he realizes its bullshit but what the fuck happened at the end of the second season? He just decides wow this other cult must be pretty cool, I should help kill my family wait no thats dumb I'll just do nothing to stop it, and then everyone's just cool with him letting them almost die

No that was his daughter coming to terms with her parents divorce and projecting her terrible lifestyle onto her friends

when is season 3?

Theroux and Eccleston deserve emmys for their great performances

What was the point of the national geographic his dad kept pushing?

Did grandpa have a ghost that he became cool with or is he crazy?

Does the ghost want him to do drugs in Australia?

Is having a ghost good? It seems like it is for grandpa but Kevin's seemed to fuck him up the whole time

Strongly agree, they carry this show and without them it wouldn't have half the charm it does.

Justin Theroux was practically an unknown to me before, it still shocks me to see him in American Psycho

Best scene ever made

What did the nigger do? Buttfuck his son or just suck his dick?

Perfect amount of what the fuck and suspense. You go in thinking maybe he's just a crazy guy trying to poison him and then you almost think he's gonna help. BUT THEN HE JUST FUCKING KILLS HIMSELF.

And then it wraps it up with him being in the hotel and it all makes perfect sense.

> MFW "I was SO thirsty"

First for black dad needed to get shot the whole season and no one ever even tried to call him on the fact that he's fucking wacko.

Actually everyone in the family except black son were fucking bonkers, at least Kevins family weren't assholes

its basically laurie being a fucking retard.

she's got the presence of mind to realize GR are all about that post-denial anger, so people at depression are ready to move onto bargaining then acceptance. But laurie, being a fucking retard, doesn't quite get most of the GR's anger is because of denial. So feeding "freed" cultists more denial just causes them to commit suicide with their entire family.

So she gets her underwear model son to do holy wayne's thang (false bargaining to buy acceptance) and he, of course, knows this is bullshit, so he can't keep up with it.

Then megs a stupid bitch and the season ends.

What's the thing with the water? Is the hotel Hell?

While hilarious, it was undermined by the fact you know lindelof was jerking off over how "THEY'LL NEVER EVER SEE THIS COMIN IT'LL BE SO SHOCKING I'M BEST WRITER EVER"

its a video game. leftover's reality is a simulation. when people "die" in the parent reality they get recycled into video games and then get shoved back into the holding reality once the game-cube goes back into the sky.

Yes. Leftovers and Fargo are the only shows that are great atm.

Pathetic if it doesn't and fucking GoT does.

>lindelof
>deserving emmys

No because coma wife is there also with some background people that died in season 1.

I think the point is that is no heaven or hell and its all some spooky mind prison after our consciousness leaves reality

a spooky mind prision where you get to choose your class!

Citation for proof of background people dead from S1?

Just curious, I know it's like purgatory or something. I know the guy with the balloons is there for Matt's wife, that fucking confused me. Garvey dies, twice, so it's definitely a post-mortem reality. And he's brought back, twice.

Yes and for future reference

>show
Game of Thrones

>series
Boardwalk Empire

>telekino
The Leftovers

All I can think of is that one lady who got stoned to death is there. But I'm pretty sure there were others.

Maybe it is hell, comawife is a bitch and we just don't know it yet

But The Americans!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lethe

its just the afterlife. "hell" is a very recent invention. Greek heros basically treated their afterlife like it had a revolving door. Hence the reason its a hotel in leftovers.

deep huh

So greek mythology confirmed one true religion?

Any Greek myths involving vanishing people?

>yfw Season 3 is another event where a similar number of people vanish and it is never explained

Never seen it? Worth watching? What is the premise?

They're going to Australia with grandpa, who's been tripping on some shit and can see into the spirit world, so maybe they'll be going to why.

I hope not

A pair of Russian spies that have been in America under fake names since the 60s balance their family and spy alter egos in 1980s cold war times.

Its top tier shit if you like spy drama,

it's good but very slow in my opinion. Don't expect it to me like some "James Bond" type of spy-drama where they blow something up every other episode. It's more about the art of manipulating people and finding their pressure points. Some people think that's dull.

>Ywn have a hot severely damaged former mother to go through existential crises with

No, this is telekino