A

H

A

H

y/n?

>not using contraceptives

i haven't eaten a burger in 13 years

>Heinz
Remember friends, ALWAYS make it Heinz. Don't settle for less!

*deports*

dont stop pumping that water boy

i dont like how soft the meat is
ketchup is gross

>The H. J. Heinz Company, or Heinz, is an American food processing company with world headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

t. shill

>ketchup is gross

This.

Be sure to try Heinz mustard as an alternative
N-Not at all. I am just spreading the word

please no

i'm too young to become a martyr

post more anime u slut

anime?

anime

A FUCKING KETCHUP BOTTLE

wtf? I HATE Heinz now!

>giant eagle
based
anime

>3 patties

fat whore

anime

riveting thread

cute

anime navel

I want to lick that!

FOOD

REVIEW

would you lick the lint out too

i would suck and savor it

yum
I love anime navels

HNNGGGG

How do I get a girlfriend like this?

rub your hands together and say the magic word

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

These magic words?

don't you know that stinky dung-dropping donk squeezes out slimy dukie deuce drops you fucking freak

I love the ass but I am disgusted by anal "sex". Does that make sense?

I wish I was special

Make America great again

>saw that non stick coating on tv 5 years ago that would let you get all of the katchup out of the katchup bottle
>still haven't seen it in use yet
Looks like the katchup companies bought out the formula and burried it
that extra teaspoon of katchup stuck in the bottle adds up

This thread is boring(LOL)

I'm gonna miss you guys even though I haven't been posting much

/Grandpa Hours/

How would a child of six (when cub scouts start in France) even know that she was transgender, and that it exceeded more than simply being a temporary tomboy? This decision is idiotic, and all it's doing is pander to childless liberals. Parents enroll children in the boy scouts for the very reasons that it's one of the last remaining non-degenerate environments for a children to grow up in.
America, you do know that you're raising a generation of children that'll believe in things as dumb as "well I feel like a boy and I'm 6, therefore I must make the life-changing decision to chop off my pussy :))))"?

I haven't played a lot but how can you get a lot of creatures in graveyard early?

Canada did something similar years ago thanks to some fucking bored lesbians in Toronto. It used to be The Boy Scouts of Canada and a seperate group called The Girl Guides (which still exists and is for girls only) but this lesbian couple's daughter decided she wanted to be a boy scout so they sued and now it's a co-ed organisation just called "Scouts Canada. "

you joining da army bud

you wouldn't know being that you aren't transgender
whoda thunk

>being that you aren't transgender

Neither are any 6 year olds.

>that you aren't transgender
Precisely, and I know that by virtue of being 20 now, and able to survey who it is I am.
Why would you juxtapose things that the whole depth of only an adult might know, to something for children, here being the Boy Scouts? Why confuse a child with the attributes of transgender issues, or any such thing to a child that doesn't even know yet what I might mean, and why insinuate that being close to things girls might be affectionate for means that you're a girl?
Really asking for more trouble than can be chewed on.

Dang.
My worst fears for french Boy Scouts.

Die

You don't think it's possible that a 6 year-old might have the brain chemistry which might lead themselves to believe that they are the wrong gender? Whether or not they should have the ability to act on that sensation is another story, but I certainly think it's possible that transgender people may ''exist''' at probably any developmental stage.

>to a child that doesn't even know yet
I knew I was straight when I was 9
to know one's sexual identity is not a unique adult attribute, on the other hand, I developed further sexually in later adolescence, so I wouldn't say my 9 year old self was 100% indicative of what my mature self would become

>my 9 year old self was 100% indicative of what my mature self would become
So are you able to delve into my field of vision then about why it angers me that we need to hammer it into children these morals about transgenders when this of them won't know what their future selves will be.

It's not saying "you're a fag now, you're a fag forever, you can only suck dicks now". It's merely accepting that such sexual discrepancies exist and making them less taboo. If someone feels like they are the other gender, I don't see any reason to deny them the right to act that out desire if they are otherwise mentally competent. On the contrary, restricting them is more damaging. At a young age, they might not be able to tell with certainty that they are transgender, I admit, but it may be worse to force someone into a gender in which they don't really belong.

So the Quebec shooting was a false flag right?
Reading some shit about how a visit by Marine LePen to Canada radicalized him lmao

Ah!

I saw a dream today.
I was in America, in state Virginia, in countryside I guess, it was very beatifil
And I walked at road, and then I saw a Donald Trump, he gave me a handshake
Is this the sign?

Dreams are meaningless.

Threw up through the night yesterday, and was able to clean it all up before cradling myself back to sleep.
Pretty proud of myself.

google armored skaab,splinterfright,mulch. those are some staples that i run but i have more

They'll probably just take their kids out and put them in a church youthgroup or a different organization.

It's pretty stupid though, the girl scouts that had open queers also were also the most fucked up troops tbhqhwyfamalam

impressive
last time i threw up drunk I fell back asleep too fast to make sense of anything but my friends cleaned it up for me
good guys

anal y/n?

n

The stars say that you will realize an item that was lost that had significance to you, and it will make you re-think how you treated someone earlier in your life. This is better advice than lucky numbers.

If you're going to do one thing this year, then consider taking the advice of someone who knows you, but that you're not all that close with. But that doesn't mean you have to go whole hog on the first idea that comes into your head.

If you think you might be ready for a big change, you need to have confidence in yourself. Come to peace with the fact that sometimes things don't go your way.

You may not realize it, but your Neptune is falling, which means that you should never give up on men or women who are Gemini which is as likely as not to break your heart, whether or not you believe it. You know what your heart says. Trust that instinct. Seek out something beautiful and keep it for yourself.

There's no reason today can't be the start of something new. You can do it by just looking out for the people around you and keeping a close watch on how that makes you feel. You have all the power you need right within you. Just tap into it.There's every reason to hesitate, but if your heart says to take action, maybe you should listen.

Accept the support of an old flame to just tell you what you want to hear. Tomorrow is always another day, but so was yesterday, so you can't always count on that. Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Why not help out a close friend in need. Answering questions for others will answer questions for yourself, and you'll come to terms with a question from your past.

Are you considering going back to school? This year you'll find is the day you became YOU and you'll know what to do. You shouldn't trust everything you see today -- though you need to make sure that you're not just a knee-jerk skeptic either.

>70625876
Fuck off faggot

reported

>american posts

why do americans put their fries in a plastic cup?

If you knew anything about americans, you'd also know the entire paper bag is filled with fries too

y not?

>I forgot my green card confirmation number

I don't even know my SS#

>wooow user, so you talk to people from the countries of North america?
>That s incredible! what sort of intelligent and cultural conversations do you have?

Why american police shot niggers but never shot asians?

aint no thang but a chicken wang playa

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP (in Chinese)

Asians tend to obey the law unless they're SEA. Even they're smart enough to know how to not get shot.

tfw browsing memes at worl

>having intelligent conversations
>

FUCK HOW DO I CURE A FUCKING HANGOVER

weed and pussy

yoga

Drink water while you're drinking you dummy

drink enough water while you're drunk

that's a big mouth

delet this

THIS a thousand times

stay out of my home island you "american" pieces of shit

saying this out loud will cause a civil war between the coasts OP.

>Go shower
>Bf sneaks into the bathroom
>Steps in the shower while I'm soaping up my dong
>hfw