Is he christian or gay?

Is he christian or gay?

Either way he's probably the cutest musical genius I can think of.

you can be christian and gay

you'd have to be really stupid but it's possible

He could be both. Not every Christian has the exact same beliefs.

Can you? it seems really contradictory

frank ocean/sufjan collab (anally and musically) when?

Shut the fuck up

Fuck you

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.
Matthew 7:1-2

Christians have no trouble contradicting themselves

That's pretty cool that you can quote relevant texts from the bible off the top of your head, my ideals don't really align with religion but I enjoy people who actually know their shit.

euphoric

If people knew anything about Christianity they would know that it isn't anti-science, and that you can be gay and Christian.

Hence "you'd have to be really stupid"

Being Christian is Pleb, as christians tend to be either ghetto whites or inane suburban pondscum/ soccer moms. Being Gay is pleb, and not remotely edgy or cool in this cultural marxist world of ours where gay worship is mandatory, where every shitty normie tv sitcom is obliged to have at least a 50% homo cast. On the other side, Being a gay christian is patrician af. You get to be angsty and conflicted and piss off everyone. It doesn't count if you are one of those liberal 'christians' who go to a church with a 'cool' pop punk type pastor who has tattoos and delivers sermons about white prividlege.

Holy shit. he is 41. still hot.

faggot

I wish he would just come out already. I can only be teased for so long

THIS is what gets me about his looks the most. How is he that old and still an utter babe?

Maybe that Christianity shit actually works

>you will never get backstage at his concert
>you will never ask him what he meant by palisades wasp
>you will never ever talk about theology with him
>you will never transition the conversation with an "I'm actually honored to be here, Mr.Stevens. I mean, a gay, christian, indie folk musician? You're a miracle."
>he will never blush and smile before giving you his personal phone number, as he'll be in your town for a few days
>you will never meet up for dinner later that week
>you will never lean in and kiss Sufjan, the taste of sauce, parsley, cream and brie from dinner blending in with his naturally enchanting saliva
>he will never moan under his breath, overcome with burgeoning lust for you
>he will never grab your tie and drag you back to his lovely, rustic home, with an herb garden and a prayer space
>he will never lead you to his bedroom
>he will never open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

I'll tell ya! He's....

....A man with a stupid. Fuckin. Hat.

thread/

It just means that you have to be in accordance with the standards you judge other from, not being hypocritical, which is something Jesus pointed out in the Jews all the time in the New Testament.
Don't misinterpret verses of the bible to rationalize degenerate trash.

being gay isn't degenerate trash only god can judge m8

god said faggots are gonna burn

unless you know more than god stfu

And he did judge gays, read Genesis 18-21.
The filthy deviant of Sodom even tried to sodomize 2 descended angels that Lot took in, and rejected when Lot offered his virgin daughters in place of the angels. In the end the fucks raped his wife in every mean conceivable and the city burned to the ground the very next day.

which god u meaning?

I always loved that he was like "just fuck my daughters instead!" Fuck the Old Testament and Israel desu

I don't care much for Israel or the present time jews, as they are not the same tribe as the old testament describes, completely different lineage.
As for the old testament, it is full of meaningful stories and passages, which you can extract enormous amounts of truth, not scientific truth, but metaphysical truth. It's as important as the new testament.

>metaphysical truth

Good abstraction and pseudo-intellectualizatuon of homophobia you spooked Ideologue

I don't fear you sodomites whose only object of worship is their own anus, if anything i pity you. There's nothing to be abstracted or intellectualized about the rejection of that which can only bring about death, no life comes from sodomy.

user was probably using 'spooked' as a referenced to philosopher Max Stirner's concept of 'spooks'

I understood that, "fear" in my response was in relation to the shitty buzzword "homophobia".