>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLQTbmUYI4A
clyp.it/hrulfl5u
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Arrival-1958-1959-Korina-Flying-V-Guitar-G-Brand-Classic-Vs-Electric-Guitar-free-shipping/32730899010.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.246.VB8TyF
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24783544.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for transistors only cost 10ยข

What am I even looking at

>school starts back up again
>haven't touched bass in 2 weeks

Fuck, I need to get back into playing again

Someone explain how the instrument in the OP image works.

The low 3 strings play like a fretless and the top 4 play like a normal fretted instrument. I'm not sure what's so confusing.

Seconding this. Everyone should know how to solder and put together at least basic circuits given the diagram.

Yeah but the pick ups

I think it's got a piezo in it.

meme magic

I have 4 in with a set of 10s and the 2nd and 3rd string are having trouble with stability. But so is my first string. Could the two springs on that side be wearing out? I have them tension adjusted so the trem is level. All of the bass strings are stable.

I drove to guitar center to get some replacements but they were out of springs even though it said they were in stock online. I"ll have to the other two by me tomorrow.

Could I get a good amp for $400 australian?
is there a price point where the amp isn't going to be complete garbage?

>tfw too young to have enjoyed the 80s when guitar heroes were still a thing

yall ive got a reverb that's supposed to be true bypass but if i crank my amp it adds reverb n shit to the signal when it's off so what the hell's up w that

pretty sure my chain has a grounding issue somewhere could that be why ?

you should be able to get a good amp head or a combo for $500

>mfw i looked on aussie ebay an a use blues junior is 830
ahaha fuck that hell hole

lube your nut

If i just wanted a nice sound which would work well with pedals and not necessarily be loud would an amp head or combo be better?

vaughan was a poser desu. he played some great meme blues though, that's for sure

Second habd might be your best option

a combo should be just fine.
my little masrshall combo even has an effect loop and it works great for reverb and delay

youtube.com/watch?v=MLQTbmUYI4A

this video alone is making me want to buy a slide

he put on a hell of a show though

fuck derek trucks

what's stopping you?
they're only a couple a bucks

>buying the shittiest quality 2n2222
I do more than make shitty fuzz faces that arent biased properly.

why

nothing really, i just never think about it except when i'm watching derek trucks videos. and desu i'd probably rarely use it, it's just a novelty thing. i think i'm just gonna grab one though.

also i don't really know my finger size. I have thin fingers but idk how thin

Can someone suggest what would be better for this but louder (30w-60w). Also, no drive channel wouldn't be a problem.

This. Even jew boy let go of a couple pennies to buy one.

clyp.it/hrulfl5u

Hey guys can you rate my new riff? I've been trying out some tapping and I want to let you guys r8 it. Feel free to shit on it.

Haha epic! This is one of the best riffs I've seen posted here,, :)

what should I get for my first jazz bass? something between $300-$400 maybe.

Are there any slides that let you fret as well?

You must have a huge pedal board with 4 big muff clones

It might have been a gimmick that didnt work, but i used to see one that was just a ring with a bar coming off it, and you could move the bar with a different finger. Theres also half length slides.

0/10 inconsistent picking force

>0:04 - 0:15
amazing. can you tab this please

>be me
>listening to radio in car today
>red hot chili peppers come on and i start thinking about roman
>rolling stone come on and i start thinking about pete
wtf i understand sandy hook and columbine now

I found something called a thimble slide.

My mind on memes and memes on my mind

>buying a slide

it's cooler if you improvise with some random piece of metal

Don't be such a lamer, dude.

just bought a medium sized glass slide, hopefully it fits my kind of thin fingers. fuckin commenters were all over the place, one of them was like "the small fits my giant hands great" and others were like "the XXXL doesn't fit my 13 year old 4'11" 96 lb son!!!!"

so i just went with the medium

I am the medium.

Goddamn he's so fuckin young there

Sorry for the stupid question, I just started playing.
If you were playing a power chord progression, how would you know what key you were in?
People keep telling me that for the type of music I want to play (Moss Icon-like post-hardcore), I should probably play in a minor key.

he was like 14 and absolutely ripping it

then like 15 years later BB King calls him the best ever

Here it is lads.
I fucked up the soldering or st cuz I have no idea what I'm doing so the pickups don't actually work lmao

Looks sweet except that little imperfection over the top knob, I assume that's just part of the grain?

i relic'd it. i actually like it, gives it character

it's a knot that had wood filler in it.

fuck off fag

I just realized. This is basically the same argument as the 30fps is more cinematic meme

the reason very high fps movies look less cinematic is because they have the same fps as soap opras, and not the same fps as virtually every movie you've seen

captcha: calle calle

Who's going to get a Fender MiM before the 20% price spike?

rate my d00dz

>20% price spike
>$600 Mexican Standard Strat + 20% ($120) = $720
I imagine Fender's just going to close the Mexican plant, a 20% import tax will probably eat almost all their profit margin away.

Is it okay to play always play with high gain and in a really messy fashion?

Just be you

sure why not

Yeah I imagine they will just hop in to the Korean factory that's making all the other cheapo guitars for everyone else.

Go Gibson or go home.

The only way they're going to be able to make money from importing guitars is by implementing a drastic drop in overall build quality across the board.

It'll be back to American made = quality and everything else = shit soon.

They could just stop selling MIMs in the U.S. and take advantage of the fact that Mexico has a dickload of trade agreements with the world.

The US is their primary market. They don't buy very many guitars in third world shitholes.

>They don't buy very many guitars in third world shitholes.

True

I would know

aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Arrival-1958-1959-Korina-Flying-V-Guitar-G-Brand-Classic-Vs-Electric-Guitar-free-shipping/32730899010.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.246.VB8TyF
Thoughts?

>mexico able to afford guitars
wew

Is there some way I can practice songs duets without having another person to play with?
I've got the sheet music I just need some software which would allow me to input the notes, timing, etc and let me play it back.

looper or record yourself

Use a guitar tab program

>trump supporters faces when his dumbass policies actually negatively affect their hobbies and interests

but i mean at least we stuck it to those liberals, right?

I never cared about Asian or Mexican shitplanks because I'm not poor.

mmm bright colours

which is absolutely ridiculous because i cannot afford an american made strat, plain and simple. globalization allowed me the opportunity to buy a very good quality guitar with slightly cheaper components and labor at nearly half the price. how the fuck will anyone be able to afford only american goods? this literally may lead to a recession

You're getting scammed!
Squier affinitys are the same as fender strats

rip, cannot convince starting friend to switch to right handed

get a looper. i just got one and it might be one of the best pedal purchases i've made thus far

You should have taken advantage of third world slave labor while you had the chance then.

>Sup Forums is STILL using meme arguments to defend their god-emperor

jesus christ, lol. well do you like avocados or tequila? those are going to double in price with these tariffs. it is literally one of the dumbest trade proposals i've heard in my entire life, and trump supporters will defend it because "stupid libcucks topkek lol xD!!!"

fucking kill yourself. i bet you'll respond to this post with something like "poorfag" or "shillary" or some stupid fucking argument you all use to distract people from the fact that you have absolutely no relevant points or arguments to make and your candidate is an absolute retard

uk here, welcome to our world

turns out globalised trading is a good thing, shocking innit

>well do you like avocados or tequila?
Nope. America doesn't need anything from Mexico.

don't invite them to this board

>this buttpain
lmao tears so gud

well i have a mexican strat now, so i did, but the point remains

>>turns out globalised trading is a good thing, shocking innit
yeah it is, and it's not shocking to anyone who's remotely educated in the matter. trump is a fucking retard, and so is anyone who voted for him. fuck the electoral college and fuck the DNC

>we're salt miners now
feels good mang

Good thing Ibanez is American

my only hope is that trump supporters of today live long enough to be old and ashamed like nazis in germany are

>actually responding exactly like i said you would

is this satire or can you not read? do you have any self-awareness? i've literally never once seen a trump supporter make a good argument beyond "lmao you stupid liberals are so mad"

you should actually kill yourself

5|---6-6-9--/11--
6|-4--7---9-------

2 string playing is fun

Cocaine and immigrant workers. Which a fucking wall isn't going to stop cartels smuggling in.

the nazis that supported hitler never admitted they were wrong, i guarantee it. and neither will stupid fucking trump supporters

>you should actually kill yourself
nice argument lmao

>isn't going to stop
???

check out my actual arguments: point me to literally one (1) argument for this new trade policy that makes any ounce of sense please

>i-i-it c-can't be done
lol, yeah you guys just keep on believing that.

>buying shit from mexico
top fucking pleb lmfao
stay poor

>still won't give any rational argument beyond "we won and you lost xDDDDDDDD!!!!!"

you are a fucking joke

>the nazis that supported hitler never admitted they were wrong, i guarantee it.
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24783544.html

is this actual satire? asking for a friend