Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Janeway always made me diamonds desu. A female captain really does it for me

A Star Trek thread is posted and the first response is from a nigger babbling about his dick. What can we do to rescue Sup Forums?

Please don't be rude to me

>getting off on females in power

you're a sissy's throw away from being queer, m8

>the n-word
You can leave.

I like strong independent women. Even black women 2bh, but I'm not a sissy

This. Check your racism at the door

checked

You're a Sisko's throw away from being OUT, batter!

idc anymore

voyager is my favorite star trek

go ahead and make fun of me

fuck off cunts

because of an injury over the last 3 months I have revisited my favorite "treks" and hate to say, I would like to beam something aboard Cpt. Janeway's you know what, if you know what mean.

Bonus points: did not click on DS9 on Netflix once. Why? Because it sucks if you know what I mean. That half Klingon babe mind need tending, too.

Why would anyone make fun of you? "Favorite" is the correct word. Problems start when someone says that __________ is the "best".

>I said "Where's my Skoal?!"
>Tell'em "Slave drivers aren't the best drivers they're the only drivers."
>My third nanoprobe injection or another pot of coffee? (Captain?) Fuck it, shields up!

So what's YOUR faovrite Janeway quote?

>So what's YOUR faovrite Janeway quote?
'i had to kill Tom Paris because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.'

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

No.

you doomed your crew to a long voyage because.

> you couldn't remove control the teleporter macguffin and set timed explosives.
> made things longer and worse by doing side quests.
> decide to stick the the Federation rules. even when it could have got you home in a hurry.

rude

LO FUCKING L

How does it feel to have absolutely zero taste? Voyager is not only the worst star trek show, it's a pretty bad show overall as well.

Worst trek is TOS. Bad acting bad costumes stupid plots there's nothing to like.