THIS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

THIS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/charts/top/album/2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

siht

>Busta

>Sup Forums is now dickriding a literal SHREK DORITOS BEE MOVIE XDDD mashup 2013 shitpost album

but it's legitimately a well made album

It could be produced by Brian Eno but it's still just autistic meme songs playing over one another

I don't see the appeal of mashups at all

Keep it coming, douchebags

whats wrong with memes and comedy in music?

Comedy should be serious.
This is just obnoxious shit.

It's a well-made album but the style really ran its course two or three years ago.

the middle part is a 4/5 the last part is 3/5

>Annoyed Grunt

Yet you still care enough to post in the thread.

>should be
according to whom?

>comedy should be serious

Comedy aside, the mashups on the albums are actually really impressive and the Wild Wild West remix is catchy as fuck

If I wanted to listen to a meme album, I would have listened to Kero Kero Bonito.

All shitty pop music is technically "well made" production does not entail musical quality.

>no one ever acknowledges that The End, while 90% terribly composed, has the best chorus/hook that has come out for a pop song in forever

>production does not entail musical quality
yes it does
you don't think so because you want to think that "shitty" pop is shitty so you disregard the aspects that make it stand out as not musically substantial, am i right?
your "lo-fi" amateurish "folk" sucks, m8

>first anyone heard of Cicierga in years
>album made from 2000s relics
>is himself a 2000s relic

Actually brilliant.

why not just listen to Girl Talk?

>no new album in 7 years

b8

The whole thing works actually (well, better than it should), the monotone, flat backing vocals during the rap give it a distinctly jazzy feel. I also find it interesting that Neil found it necessary to put more synths on top What a Fool Believes, but it was a nice touch

Neil Cicierega is pretty much the only person allowed to get away with this. He's been making memes before memes, and meme'd shrek years before it became saturated. I think it's easiest to say that he's making music dedicated to the internet more than he is making music that will appeal to the internet.

t.i.m.e. was underwhelming as fuck, rest was solid

who the fuck are you I CRIED to that song

you know he's talking about the composition of the mash-ups, not the originals, right bud?

because Girl Talk is primarily a live act. his tracks are built to function on the dance floor, while Neil over here just on the internet can take a few more liberties (ACVC for example)

it just feels lazy. pretty much every other A/B track has him reworking the songs to make a cohesive thing out of them and then time is just an a capella on top of a song that was instrumental to begin with. i don't get the praise desu

THIS!

Fantano please stop

I feel like that is all it needed to be. It worked perfectly as just two samples on top of each other and that's it. The juxtaposition of the two tracks and how beautiful they sound together is why people mention it as a highlight.

>first anyone heard of Cicierga in years
You mean aside from a major 10/10 original album release in 2016?

>SOME People call me the space cowboy

>Sup Forums hates on Pink Season but will defend this
explain yourselves

Neil is a part of the old Internet guard. Frank's biggest claim to fame is the goddamn Harlem Shake.

Neil Cicierega's works are actually enjoyable.

I hate both, what do I win?

This goes beyond the novelty of being a comedy album. It's legitimately impressive how most of these songs come together and it actually has replay value due to the tracks actually being great mashups.

a one way ticket out of this board. trust me, its for your own good.

It blew my fucking mind when I realized a couple years after first hearing his smash mouth mash-ups and enjoying spirit phone that he's the dude behind The ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny

Because the only good sounding tracks on Pink Season are the food ones and Furr.

>HAHA CURSE WORDS AND OFFENSIVE VULGAR STUFF LOL U CAN'T TELL ME WHAT 2 DO ANYMORE MOM XD GOD BEING A YOUNG ADULT IS SO FUCKING AWESOME

>Sup Forums hates Odd Future with more memes but will defend well-produced mashups

What a really difficult thing to grasp

Neil's old internet fame plus some of his other work makes him worth seriously considering as an artist.

Also the album is more about compiling songs and sounds that signify the culture they're created than it is about being funny, it's just also sometimes funny. There's an actual emotional variance where Pink Season is solely a comedy album (and a shitty one imo)

this
Pink Season and anything done by Filthy Frank is for people in highschool.
It's not Sup Forums's fault that Fantano has a shit taste in internet humor.

Wallspin is actually hilarious

Im pretty sure its safe to say Neil is the most consistent content creator on the Internet when it comes to everything he does.

Pretty much.

Shit is a great closer, nice follow up to Piss from the last one.
>doo doo highway

it's a good point

Are people still trying to make us not like somthing we like

definitely my favorite, I think he could make a great album of like 11 songs thats as dense as annoyed grunt loaded with sounds all over the place instead of just a straight up mash up

three
HUNDRED MEGABYTES
of hard drive capacity
think about the VALUE
and the USAGE
of a computer
with a 300 megabyte hard drive

No one cares, you solipsistic sack of shit.

Cicerega kinda has a lifetime pass to produce whatever content he wants and i'll listen even if its shit.

This, however is pretty fucking good. Between the layers of irony it is astoundingly beautiful in moments.

Anyone else had a little dance to The End? It's pretty fun

>secret of BEEEEEEEES oughta be found

He's pretty much BTFO musical 'comedians' with this album, it's musical comedy in its basest most pure form

The End is literally song of the year.

Completely agree

>Comedy should be serious

Best for sure.

Wow wow and that fucking YMCA remake are second.

>whats wrong with memes and comedy in music?
It's not like he's in the realm of Zappa or anything.

Neil manages to transcend comedy and make his tracks legitimately enjoyable with re playability, Pink Season's downfall is it failure to do this.

nothing beats the chorus of Africa by Toto. NOTHING.

wow wow is unironically a good song, memes removed. I would play it on my car stereo and not even feel the slightest bit of shame

THREE HUNDRED
FILE CABINETS

I'm glad Bustin was included. It's an absolute banger

There's a reason why Fantano gave pink season a meme rating and mouth moods a legitimate 9/10.

tfw Neil had sex with this and i havent had sex with anyone

we're talking about
NINE
MILLION
WORDS

nine
million
MEGABYTES

SOME
PEOPLE CALL ME THE SPACE COWBOY
WICKY WICKY
WICKY WICKY
COWBOW
WICKY WICKY
WILD
WICKY WILD WICKY WICKY WILD
WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WEST
DESPERADO
ROUGH RIDER
NO YOU DONT WANT NADA
NADA THIS SIX GUNNIN' THIS
BROTHER RUNNIN' THIS
BUFFALO BUFFALO
BUFFALO-LO-LO-LO-LO-LO-LO-LO-LO

Annoyed Grunt is my jam

rateyourmusic.com/charts/top/album/2017

mouth moods confirmed 2017 AOTY

the blockbuster sample legitimately hurt because they don't exist anymore

that's because you're not cool enough

that's why it's great for people currently in their 20s

Best track on the album for sure.

>Annoyed Grunt
>Bustin
>Wow Wow

Wow Wow is kind of cheating though, I think that one is using an original instrumental made to fit the beat.

If you're all alone, lemme sleep in your bed
Lemme tell you something, sleeping makes me feel good
I ain't afraid of no sleep, I ain't afraid of no bed
An invisible bed, freaky ghost bed

you stupid cattle enjoy this just because some people on the internet tells you to do so; if he had said otherwise, you would just mock it like it happened for speedin bullet to heaven or angelic to the core. I hope someday you truly realize how brainwashed are you, and how little you do understand about music; you just repeat someone else's ideas, none of you would EVER said these things about this album a week ago and get away with it, people would have just made fun of him, and now all that is legit because you need to blend with others. That is because some people make the trends, and you are just the ones who follow them, not the one who makes them. I really hope you do realize how less this all has to do with music, and how stupid are you. Please don't tell anyone ever how know about music, because you don't

IT'S BEEN

I listened to it before i read anything about it and im with them

CHICKITY CHINA

Pasta?

Nickelodeon Girls is the only good song on Pink Season

no it's OC, please acknowledge the message here

You're message is wrong.

no it's not, but thank you for your flawless contribution

Please, you flatter me. It wasn't as good as your brilliant blog post.

nice pasta

You didn't use proper capitalization at the beginning of your trainwreck of a post, and any message you might have tried to convey has been clouded by your clear emotional investment in the topic.Try again please, and take this more seriously this time.

>Comedy should be serious.
Run off a building

you don't really understand corey feldman or kid cudi do ya

t.butthurt fantano drones

>whats wrong with memes and comedy in music?

Nothing. Neil Ciciearehehue is just a retarded fag

>Comedy should be serious
This is the kind oxymoron shit I would expect from Sup Forums. Please go back.

pottery projection