Implying there's anything we can do when they decide one day to zerg rush the Western world and fry all of our asses

>implying there's anything we can do when they decide one day to zerg rush the Western world and fry all of our asses

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-07/legendary-us-army-commander-says-russia-would-annihilate-us-head-head-battle
express.co.uk/news/uk/596770/RAF-planes-beaten-Russian-Sukhoi-jets-Indian-pilots-training-exercise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Chinese armour is defeated by a single man standing still
I don't think you have to worry about anything

>China
>invading their business partners for no good reason
>starting wars with countries that have nukes
How's it like being 15?

>implying i'm not cute sissy twink

>tfw no endless chinese zerg to mow down and watch freeze and starve to death

Not with those 1980s tanks they're not.

N U K E
U
K
E

And how will they do that? Put all the tanks into the Junk ships and sail to US?

Just blow up their navy.

>implying chinks can fight
they didnt win a single war

why would they do it?

Shouldn't be hard. China's submarine fleet isn't even as advanced as Soviet subs from 30 years ago. Also the PLA is astoundingly corrupt and basically a money-making racket for the officer corps.

chink rape baby
lel

Hi, Zhang.

Of course it wouldn't be hard, 1/5 of the US navy could do it.

Xi Jinping's anti-corruption campaigns are kind of a joke anyway since they're mostly an excuse to purge his political opponents.

>tfw i will never paradrop into finnish territory and make out with the twink bodyguard

I love the fact that everyone know about SC and zerg rush.
Also considering 16 000 Russian tanks and millions of artilery equipment with 3x more airplanes that are more advance they wouldnt go far.
If they try oversea some shit it would fail cuz USA naval with Japan is stronger few times.
Also Russia with 10 000 nukes and USA with 8500 nukes would make a burning flesh smell of 1,5 billion Chinks.
But no one can #rekt China either. All that USA naval and planes and carriers would be crushed in verry fast on Chinese coast.
Its a famous number if you want to conquer someone you got to have at least 3:1 power in your favour, no one has that edge on China if you dont use Nukes.

Good luck them getting enough people and equipment on to this island in a quick manner.

their soldiers are all starving and their tech is years behind even our standard shit.

One of our tanks could demolish like half their army lol

>All that USA naval and planes and carriers would be crushed in verry fast on Chinese coast.

China's navy is a joke, dude. Their tin cans would get sunk in a couple of days.

I'm Chinese American.

Who wants me in their army?

China fucking hates Islam.

I welcome our Chinese overlords to cleanse the world of Mudslimes.

I know that USA has better equipment and big boy toys but you cant defeat China if there is no nuclear war, lets be real for a minute and say how?
You two are far away and dont underestimate them, they have advanced military today, like it or not.

Nah, American ships would get sunk off the coast of China by the anti aircraft guns.
China has more than 3000+ nukes stored in undisclosed underground nuclear bunkers.

China would also kill itself (the world) with said nukes if it was ever feeling it was about to be subjugated by the West.

What would they do ? Make this country more shit than it already is somehow ? LOL good luck with that

Best Korean local-jihad squads :^)

China's nuclear arsenal is small and of very doubtful effectiveness. For one thing, they're afraid of some rogue PLA general firing off a nuke, so the system is set up in a way that makes it incredibly slow and hard to activate. Their missiles are stored unfueled and without the warheads mounted on them, and no one branch of the PLA is allowed control over the nuclear arsenal. All this means it could take up to 30 minutes to fire an ICBM, which is about comparable to the US/Soviet nuclear arsenal circa 1963.

They also have no second strike capability and almost half of China's population lives on the coast, meaning that a few nuclear strikes on the coastal cities would do quite a bit of damage to say the least.

chink invasion when

>they have advanced military today
If today was 1983, it might be an advanced military.

I am asking seriously are those facts or some made up thing?
I mean Russia has nukes that launches from mobile vehicle in 21secconds and strike any place on earth within 25minutes, the speed of rocket is ~25 000 km/h and as they said it has 12war heads that could burn are large as France or Texas. I guess Americans have some same shit but 30 fucking minutes just to launch rocket is almost useless lets be real, its not even a technology! It would be destroyed by that time.
If you ask me about Russian rocket its named yars or satan, new generation is coming next year.
But user I am with you on this subject, China power is rising for sure but its not that advanced like people and OP wants to think.

>They have no second strike ability
Wanna test your hypothesis?

The army corp that controls the PLA's nuclear weapons is the 2nd Artillery Corps. from the World War 2 era.

They specialized in digging tunnels and planting explosives underneath the foundations of enemy bases to destroy them.

It's a veterans corp. They will strike back if attacked.

>half of the population in China living on the coastal cities

What did I just tell you earlier about the tunnels? You didn't really think they only existed in Sichuan? Stop getting your news from people's defense blogs. Just because the earthquake revealed one entrance of the tunnel does not mean other portions of it don't exist. The tunnels extend all over China and is even more extensive than The Great Wall.

As a post script note:

China would explode the nuclear missiles sent by America before they even exit the silo with their superhackers anyway.

All of American nukes belong to China because Chinese hackers are the ones that actually control the system.

I'm on my phone so typing kind of slow.

>All of American nukes belong to China because Chinese hackers are the ones that actually control the system.

now how would you possibly know that

Russia has better equipment than China, in fact China can't even design their own weapon systems, most of it is trash-tier clones of Soviet hardware from the 1970s-80s. Do you know that China has yet to produce a working jet engine?

Also, while Russia is happy to sell them premade hardware, they have no interest in actually transferring military technology to Beijing or helping them build up their armaments industry.

>Russia fighting China
You alright there, buddy?

Because Chinese intelligence is not the only thing that is vastly superior to American.

So trust me. Their shitty 1980s equipment is no serious threat and the US military has undoubtedly spent plenty of time studying Chinese weapon systems and how to counter them.

Dont know about China nothing honestly, just know that they are military No3 power, but I think that they are behind USA and Russia a lot.
Offcourse that most advanced tech from Russia is not on sale, why would they do that?
Question was more immature and funny and I said hypoteticly speaking. If China go west they would face Russia and get rekt and on see with their naval is hard to make some progress vs USA. Thats all, honstly its more likely that Russia and China will make aliance of some kind.

But USA relies on F16 jets and F117 with super stealth tech and it was shot in Serbia (its not some achievemnt cuz you rekt us but....).
F16 is 40-50year old
F117 is over 30year old
My point is that dont underestimate old tech, modernisation goes in logistics, radars, rockets and you put that on older generation planes/tanks and so on.

Russia is not western and Russia and China are already allies.

>Do you know that China has yet to produce a working jet engine?

lmao how useless.

qt Rolls-Royce engine coming through here.

Russia is WEST from Chinas view, like France is west when you watch from here.
No you are not official alies!

f117 is not even used anymore m8

As one other thing, PLA officers spend considerable time studying political propaganda rather than practical military skills. This reduces their effectiveness, but the CCP is afraid of de-politicizing the armed forces, which they maintain was one reason for the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Dude, Russia is north of China. And yes, Russia and China are official allies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation

They aren't. Like I said, Russia will sell China export versions of military hardware (meaning all the most advanced/top secret equipment is stripped off) but they have no interest in actually helping them build up their defense capabilities.

China has also never gotten over the Russian heist of Eastern Manchuria in the 19th century. That's still a sore point for them.

>It’s becoming commonplace to drum up the military threat from China and belittle America’s military capabilities. Much of this commentary reminds me of statements in the mid-1980s that the former Soviet Union was poised to outstrip the U.S. in military power. This isn’t to argue that China is in the final stages of disintegration like the USSR, but it is to assert that the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) demonstrates all the brittleness and paper-thin professionalism of a military that has never fought a modern war and whose much-vaunted military equipment has never been tested in combat.

>With a slowing economy, and with structural economic and social tensions becoming worse rather than better, China is a large but fragile power ruled by a vulnerable party that can’t afford any economic or foreign policy disasters, let alone war with the U.S. Its economy is fundamentally interdependent with that of free international trade and global supply chains. War for China would be an economic and social disaster.

>Moreover, Beijing has very few powerful or influential friends in the region and suffers from strategic isolation, which is growing worse the more it throws its weight around.

>Beijing has no experience whatsoever of modern war. Its last experience of armed conflict was in 1979 when it abysmally failed to teach Vietnam a so-called ‘lesson’. Border scuffles with India and the USSR in the 1960s and sending peasant armies into the Korean War in the 1950s scarcely rate as modern combat.

>The PLA’s power depends crucially on keeping the Communist Party in power, which is what its oath of allegiance declares, and not the defense of China as a country. PLA officers still waste inordinate amounts of time learning irrelevant communist dogma, rather than giving priority to military training. Then there’s the issue of corruption at the highest levels of the PLA and the buying of favors and promotions.

>It’s true that in the last several decades the PLA has made some impressive strides technologically. But despite President Xi Jinping proclaiming that China must become a powerful maritime power, geography is against it. When was the last time a large land power really made it as a naval power? Certainly not the USSR, France or Germany.

>Commentators in Australia repeat a lot of breathless assertions about China’s anti-access and area denial capabilities. And there can be no doubt that operating in the approaches to China is becoming more dangerous, particularly given the sort of military mass that China can accumulate close to home. But do we actually think that the Americans are sitting on their hands doing nothing technologically in areas such as hypersonic vehicles, rail guns, stealth, drones and cyber-attack?

>In key areas of military technology China is still a good 20 years behind the U.S. Its anti submarine warfare capability is marginal and many of its submarines are noisy. China lacks the necessary quieting and propulsion technologies to build anything remotely comparable to an U.S. or Russian nuclear submarine. Even the newest Chinese Jin-class ballistic missile nuclear submarines are louder than the 1970s era Soviet Delta III SSBN. And the forthcoming type 95 nuclear submarine will be louder than the late-1980s Soviet titanium-hulled Akula, according to U.S. sources.

China is greatest ally

Even if all this is 100000% true, China is still BIG country with economy that has largest potential and growth.
They have biggest manpower and they started to invest a lot in high tech military equipment.

I mean its ok, USA is world No1, world superpower, I like USA actualy a lot, I would live there, I got many friends in there etc...I am telling you all this beacause I know many Serbian posters will always shitpost when they see your flag.

You dont remember Vietnam, you lost 10 000 airplanes because Russians sended their anti air systems and radars and few planes, than you had to go in jungle to fight against rusty AK's that ended up 100x better than M 16's.
You payed insane price, droped out more bombs than whole bombs that were droped in ww2 and still you didnt won (its meme that you lost but you are not winner).

You, I mean Americans underestimate enemies way too much.
When you talk about Russia you always say, rusty old crap, bla bla bla, we could wipe them out.
Actualy you can but USA would be non existant, nothing in that war, same as Russia! There is no chance that this war wouldnt be without nukes.
Do you say that to make yourself stronger in yor mind or those are deluded kids that watched too many movies?
You speak about Russians as a joke (not in this thread but you do actualy)
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-07/legendary-us-army-commander-says-russia-would-annihilate-us-head-head-battle

I constantly see that from Americans.
China is not in your leage, you are ahead and only idiot could say otherwise but dont act like China is fucking Serbia, that war could cost you the highest price.
You would loose a lot of military power and that could escalate to unixpected thing like Russia could attack you when you are at the weakest point and there is no way to get out as a winner in that case.

Lets be real, maybe it is a bite that you cant chew.

>and they started to invest a lot in high tech military equipment
CCP propaganda releases say a lot of things, but the objective evidence doesn't indicate that they have anything but shitty clones of Russian weapon systems.

>shitty clones of Russian weapon systems.
Maybe they are not so shity, who knows, lets be real China is not joke anymore but its verry hard to reach lvl that USA or Rassia made in rockets, military, planes, radars, stealth, nuclear warheads, tanks, submarines, satelites and things like that, actualy there is no country that made it like you and ruskies.
I remembered the proud Brits with their Eurofighter that lost 12:0 against Indians with Russian Sukhois in military excersize and how brits tried hard to cover up "failure".
I mean there was 12 chalenges in real fight simulation and Eurofighter costs like 160 million dollars while Russian SU costs ~50million, so its over 3x cheaper and on paper they are similar but after Ukraine and Crimea thing, Brits wanted that excersize to test Russian planes with India (that plane is financed by India and everything is Russian, ruskies dont use it, they just built it for them, for money actualy) and Royal British Navy was blown away by 3x cheaper plane and they expected to show dominance but lost in every crucial point of excesize in sky.
My point is that in that case money and specs on paper and expecatations failed hardly in "real" situation.
So, never underestimate enemy, like in street fight, it could turn out that someone is much stronger.
History is full of those examples. Serbs started ALL IN war on Balkan and lost, to be real whole west helped them but we lost it against all ods.

Forgot the link
express.co.uk/news/uk/596770/RAF-planes-beaten-Russian-Sukhoi-jets-Indian-pilots-training-exercise

pic unrelated, its Serbian armoured vehicle that turned out to be seriously good.